5 5
winsor

Woke is a Joke

On 11/19/2023 at 8:28 PM, Slim King said:

I for one would like to see your definitive proof that Covid 19 killed  1000 school children in the USA.

Removed loud callout of personal attack. Saying someone doesn't know the difference is not one. 

Reverse engineering the number with factors like; with,from,co-morbidities, and of course vax statues just might be revealing..... but our Masters don't want us to. LOL Just for you!

"It is easier to be deceived,than it is to be un-deceived.

Edited by richravizza

On 11/19/2023 at 6:55 PM, wmw999 said:

The rules are here and here.

Wendy P.

Thanks but,

I was hoping I'd get a shot at warning people.Incoherency would be my go too.I Never thought it a good thing to abridge anyone's First,but a role reversal is a good exercise. 

Edited by richravizza

16 hours ago, normiss said:

Resulting in this:

image.png.85efe1506c9dec318bf6e2ffb1bdd8de.png

Ignore this,

https://www.nationalarchivesstore.org/collections/documents/products/the-constitution-of-the-united-states-of-america-pocket-sized-hardcover-book?utm_campaign=eStore_Search_Campaign&utm_source=Googlegrant&utm_medium=cpc&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAjfyqBhAsEiwA-UdzJDJ5BlXL8n0lH3EfnK6g9-_TIQLmE42bgeuOfmLwUEdBe2vh37U-ThoCvu8QAvD_BwE

But don't ignore this, just music, a common thread to your avatar. Flags.

While it does take some time for the courts to Work out the "Rights Abridged issue".Those that perpetrated it, leftists Governors academia their bureaucracies all the way to Hollywood remain ignorant for their deeds. 

An admission of the obvious destruction of civil liberties ,and the advanced planned protocols, but that admission in error would warrant honesty.

Unfortunately the Supreme Court failed to weigh in on our unalienable rights,you  know, for the Next time.

Those that made choices for themselves for their families, based on their own individuality, are being vindicated.Nurses and religious exemption in particular. Restitution Mandated.LOL

Bills bait of  1000  sb our clue to whom we are dealing with.

Here's some Bait. Among those with a natural immunity to your virus and your fear, a name is needed.

I think.... "Pure Blood" was chosen LOL

Edited by richravizza

2 hours ago, richravizza said:

An admission of the obvious destruction of civil liberties ,and the advanced planned protocols, but that admission in error would warrant honesty.

Only civil liberty that has been destroyed recently that I can recall is the revocation of abortion rights for American women.  And some minor book banning of course.

Bills bait of  1000  sb our clue to whom we are dealing with.

Ah so you can't read reports!  Good to know.  Works well with the GOP strategy of planned ignorance.

Keep telling yourself that puritanical nonsense, but it's called cognitive dissidence. Instead Focus on my Key adjective, Honesty.

By your reasoning, We should start closing schools because of the danger of driving there.

Your bait was the 1000 number, admit it.

Edited by richravizza

7 hours ago, richravizza said:

Your bait was the 1000 number, admit it.

Actually it was over 1000.  1071 to be specific, from the time period 01/04/2020 - 06/24/2023, per the CDC data I linked to.  Did that trigger you?  Facts are a well known trigger for many conservatives.  They are so dang specific and so often disagree with the offiical conservative spin on a topic!  I mean, look at climate change science, vaccine effectiveness, data science and all the data showing the Earth is round.

By your reasoning, We should start closing schools because of the danger of driving there.

Well, let's think about that for a second.  You may be on to something here.

Normally driving kids to school isn't that dangerous.  But sometimes it might be!  Say, during a hurricane, or during a snowstorm, or during a wildfire.  During those times, perhaps it would be wise to warn people about the additional dangers.  Even - and this is a radical idea - even CLOSE THE SCHOOL temporarily until it's safe to go back!  You could even plan for this; call them "snow days" or something and build a few into the schedule just in case.

I know the radical liberal idea of "snow days" will face stiff opposition from conservatives who know that any closure of schools basically cripples kids forever.  But with some hard work and lobbying perhaps we could convince even the most backward conservative that snow days could work!  It's worth a try.

Hi Bill 

Your flattery won't get you anywhere with me.

On 11/23/2023 at 9:35 PM, billvon said:

He does seem to dissent with cognition on occasion.

Seems the Presidents of MIT, Penn, and Harvard seem to suffer from such a condition.

In layman's term it's referred to as tone deafness. Others referer the malady as doublethink, doublespeak.A unique ability among Leftiods. They could have saved face, and their jobs  and simpley asked A.I. for a moral and principled response for the calls to genocide. 

I wonder if the woke DEI pathology had anything to do with their appointments.

From the men with funny hats to women with the funny hats. Sowell is, was so right.

Edited by richravizza
lol

On 11/23/2023 at 9:34 PM, billvon said:

Actually it was over 1000.  1071 to be specific, from the time period 01/04/2020 - 06/24/2023,

While we seem to always be divergent in our thought process, my point was simply that a 1,000 kids a year are lost in auto accidents, while every single  one is tragic,surely we are not going to stop transportation because of that known risk. So I'll take your reply as breakthrough coherency between us.LOL

I think you'll agree.

Sweden seemed to have the most liberal response to the pandemic, probably because it's not so politicized like in our Country,their outcomes were quite noteworthy.

"My body my choice" and all.

I truly hope the best for you and yours,and that myocarditis isn't a long term problem.

41 minutes ago, richravizza said:

While we seem to always be divergent in our thought process, my point was simply that a 1,000 kids a year are lost in auto accidents, while every single  one is tragic,surely we are not going to stop transportation because of that known risk.

We are not.  But we are going to close schools when it snows and the roads become dangerous, because we don't want people to die unneccesarily when a temporary closure can avoid that.

We did something similar during the pandemic.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

No, those are different things.

Are you familiar with the book and author I'm referring, or are you just refuting being tone deaf?

Tone deaf is where I say,"this is CCCCC..." and you say, yes,  B-B-B-B-B...

I was really hoping you could tell me more of what you perceive as double think/speak?

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Why does the left seek Trump's incarceration? Because he did crimes. Duh.

You don't see the apparent danger of using our system of justice to target political opposition, it's a uniquely dangerous approach to "Justice" Kinda third world banana republic shit,but I suppose Trump failure was not going after the Clintons.  What did the Steele dossier tell you? LOL

You should be careful of what you wish for.

Edited by richravizza