Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

3 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

MAGA Make Attorneys Get Arrested

It was

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

MAGA Make Attorneys Get Arrested

spacer.png

Quite interesting to see him having to stop off at a Bail Bondsman's office. I wonder if Trump will use the same one.

13 minutes ago, normiss said:

Quite interesting to see him having to stop off at a Bail Bondsman's office. I wonder if Trump will use the same one.

Hehehehehe. Rudy clearly went on this adventure with Trump because he thought it’d put him on the gravy train. Now Trump refuses to even use other people’s money to help out with Rudy’s legal bills. The man is stone cold.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, normiss said:

There is likely a trump family discount with discounted rates on truth social for the bondsman's advertising. "If we're good enough for the Don we're good enough for you"

• Like 1

Hi folks,

But, but, the winning:  In two six-page rulings by Atlanta-based U.S. District Court Judge Steve Jones effectively ensures that Meadows and Clark will face arrest this week

Federal judge rejects bids to halt Georgia prosecution of Trump aides over 2020 election - POLITICO

Now, they are criminals like everyone else in jail.

Jerry Baumchen

18 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

But, but, the winning:  In two six-page rulings by Atlanta-based U.S. District Court Judge Steve Jones effectively ensures that Meadows and Clark will face arrest this week

Federal judge rejects bids to halt Georgia prosecution of Trump aides over 2020 election - POLITICO

Now, they are criminals like everyone else in jail.

Jerry Baumchen

You know, I don't care if it makes me seem petty or even evil, but I'm looking forward to my 8:45AM root canal tomorrow simply because it gets me that much closer to knowing that Trump's fat ass was parked in a jail cell for even a minute and his mug shot was that much closer to being my screen saver.

• Like 1

(edited)
40 minutes ago, normiss said:

I just heard there are on-line pools to guess Trump's weight that will be released today after his arrest.

I think it will prove a White House Doctor wrong, and I'm guessing 320.

I'm in. 285. Only because he's mostly a bag of hot air.

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 2

(edited)
30 minutes ago, billvon said:

And there it is.  Inmate No. P01135809.

9ee550d7-1089-428d-b0f5-9bb9a7097e91~2.jpg

It now feels like his final title when all is said and done, will flow like an algebraic expression. Now we have to sort out the order of former, twice impeached, inmate number, rapist, sexual offender, fraud, treason, insurrection, espionage, former, liar, cheat, and President. 

Like my typical algebra skills, I expect I forgot some and the rest are in complete confusion of processing order.

Edited by normiss
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

He is such a pathetic fool. It's his fourth indictment and he's pretending it's a photo op. But he knows....

He's lost so often that he knows this is the real deal.

Reviews of Fulton county jail: "How would you rate the food? Please give details of why.

Bill: POOR.
Katrina: Horrible I would not feed that food to a dog it sucks its always cold it's never hot or at least even warm it's always beans beans beans yuck half of the time when they mix everything together you don't even know what it is it is horrible just nasty
Billy: I would rate the food as bad.When the food comes to you its cold, bread be hard as a rock. No seasoning, you have to buy salt and pepper.You really dont get alot of food on your tray. Its not even enough for a baby to eat. Sometimes the food dont be cooked all the way
Cory: the food was horrible, but it is a jail, not a restaurant. we never had any solid meats. we always had food that could be stretched like spaghetti,casseroles, etc. The bread was not fresh on the cold sandwiches we were given and you was never given any water. Just Kool-Aid.

The least favorite food was the sandwiches. The meat taste like rubber. No condiment for the sandwich and the bread was hard
Cory: all of the meals were disgusting. But if I had to say a favorite, I would say the cold cut sandwiches."