8 8
Phil1111

President Biden, critics corner

(edited)
On 10/14/2023 at 1:28 PM, kallend said:

The border states will not have the same weather issues in January- March.  Tents don't work too well when you have blizzards and below zero (F) temperatures.

My wife saw patients in a bus today, since it was the only heated/dry  space available that wasn't already full of people.

Do you know where it is warmer?

Venezuela 

And not for nothing, but isn’t Chicago a sanctuary city?

Edited by brenthutch

(edited)
1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Do you know where it is warmer?

Venezuela 

And not for nothing, but isn’t Chicago a sanctuary city?

True, but that's a  damn long way to go to find a decent arepa shop. Maybe we should just attack Venezuela and take it, and it's oil, for the greater good of the USA. Of course, we'd need to ignore that pesky Rio Treaty, again. You know, the one we ignored when we sided with the Brit's over the Falklands. Perhaps we should just start billing Mexico on a per capita basis for every immigrant who crosses our common border. But maybe they wouldn't pay for a pay wall. either. Or maybe, and this will go over in Mifflin County and the local union halls like a fresh turd in the punchbowl, we should just put them to work at whatever the market will pay and tax them until social security is again solvent and pays a whole lot better and medical care is free so no one needs a 401K when they get old or sick. 

Rio Treaty.pdf

Edited by JoeWeber

1 minute ago, SkyDekker said:

If you agree with using powerless people as commodities for political points, yes I guess.

He doesn't just agree he thinks it's a swell idea. Hey! I have a swell idea, too! Maybe instead of selling their petroleum products to the upper states Texas and Louisiana should share it with us for free because fair is fair. I still don't know what to do about Florida because I'm still looking for their border with Mexico and Venezuela. Besides, even if the Gulf of Mexico is now being taught in Florida as a border with Mexico (and who can doubt it) they really don't have anything we want except the lobsters and we already have Maine.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

While it might be a dick move it's also an effective way to point out that the border states  don't have the ability to handle the influx.

While I agree, that's like saying 9/11 was an effective way to point out that Muslims are fed up with the US.

On 10/14/2023 at 1:28 PM, kallend said:

The border states will not have the same weather issues in January- March.  Tents don't work too well when you have blizzards and below zero (F) temperatures.

My wife saw patients in a bus today, since it was the only heated/dry  space available that wasn't already full of people.

Someone has a bad case of NIMBY

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Sometimes FOX commentators deliver a confusing message because facts are not a core component. Then you throw in You-tube, gun forums, GOP messaging and thats what you get.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

By posting an opinion that is mostly nonsense, the commenter can later claim that he didn't mean it because "well that doesn't make any sense so of course I didn't mean that."

(edited)
3 hours ago, olofscience said:

That's on me and my careless forgetting to capitalize names properly. He might be permanently scarred, I shall have to live with what I've done.

You are forgiven. I assumed the failure to capitalize was a petty dig, when in actuality you did not know any better.

Edited by brenthutch

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Two years of Bidenomics and we are looking at 8% compared to 3% two years ago!!!! INSANE!!!!

Is Biden the Prime Minister of the UK too? Because mortgage rates are also massively higher here.

Is he President of the European Union too? Because same thing's happening over there.

5 hours ago, olofscience said:

Is Biden the Prime Minister of the UK too? Because mortgage rates are also massively higher here.

Is he President of the European Union too? Because same thing's happening over there.

You have to remember that Biden is incompetent and descending into dementia.

While at the same time heading a powerful crime syndicate, controlling gas prices and interest rates.

Or maybe the fools simply don't understand how things work.

Which could it be?
Which one could it possibly be?

Finance, economics, international market supply and demand equations and how pricing works. Isn't discussed or even know about within the GOP.

15 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

You have to remember that Biden is incompetent and descending into dementia.

While at the same time heading a powerful crime syndicate, controlling gas prices and interest rates.

Or maybe the fools simply don't understand how things work.

Which could it be?
Which one could it possibly be?

As Ukraine and the war in the middle east in on the agenda in Washington this week. I have to think about how fu#ked up everything would be if trump was president. Ukraine would already be a Putin client state. trump would be in the middle east showing everyone how "easy" peace is. Most likely by kissing the hand of MBS.

6 hours ago, olofscience said:

He must be the President of Canada too.....

Slim parrots a lot of stuff, but there isn't much understanding happening.