1 1
JoeWeber

Thighland?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Who will tell the emperor that he has no clothes?

I thought that was obvious from the chorus when the emperor went on and on about " it was the most beautiful cognitive test you've ever seen"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

I thought that was obvious from the chorus when the emperor went on and on about " it was the most beautiful cognitive test you've ever seen"

Despite what those who have had to work with him say he is probably not an idiot, nor an imbecile or even a moron. In the technical obsolete usage of those terms. (meaning his IQ is over 70) And he likely did pass a cognitive test, proving that his dementia is not yet advanced. Things are looking up for America. MAGA!

Edited by gowlerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, wmw999 said:

And dyslexia is an unasked-for disability in the same way that a lame leg is. Off the table for making fun of, in my book.

Wendy P.

Completely off topic. When did you get the green god powers? Congratulations or commiserations :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

Completely off topic. When did you get the green god powers? Congratulations or commiserations :)

 

5 minutes ago, ryoder said:

WHOA! I had not noticed that!

Yeah. I just noticed it the other day.

She had edited out a PA on a post. 

The bottom of the clearly censored post had the note "Edited by wmw999". 

I gotta say, there's been a need for another mod on here, and I can't think of someone who would be more even handed and reasonable. 

Congratudolences to Wendy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

The bottom of the clearly censored post had the note "Edited by wmw999"

I gotta say, there's been a need for another mod on here, and I can't think of someone who would be more even handed and reasonable. 

Congratudolences to Wendy.

Hi Joe,

I  saw that but did not connect with it until now.

Yes, she is a great choice.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

I  saw that but did not connect with it until now.

Yes, she is a great choice.

Jerry Baumchen

The more Mod's the better, I've always said. Maybe it's also time to have an officially appointed "Peoples Committee" to weigh in on Mod decisions. You know, sort of like having employee and union rep's on the Board. Surely given the overwhelming representation of liberal sorts on SC this should be a welcome suggestion. Of course there would need to be a representative, non partisan, group so assigned. I'd like to start by nominating Coreece to the group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

The more Mod's the better, I've always said. Maybe it's also time to have an officially appointed "Peoples Committee" to weigh in on Mod decisions. You know, sort of like having employee and union rep's on the Board. Surely given the overwhelming representation of liberal sorts on SC this should be a welcome suggestion. Of course there would need to be a representative, non partisan, group so assigned. I'd like to start by nominating Coreece to the group. 

That's funny right there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A. It’s been about a week

B. One of the early moderators here was a very libertarian BASE jumper, exactly for balance. But he came by less and less often over the years, as have lots of other people too. 
Wendy P. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mistercwood said:

I'd vote for Bigun, but I think he's smart enough to stay the hell away - soz Wendy but you made your bed.. :P

Well done, yo, telling the new Mod she ain't as smart as someone who has yet to prove he's as smart as you say he is. I hope you have plenty of room in your demerit box.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
11 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Well done, yo, telling the new Mod she ain't as smart as someone who has yet to prove he's as smart as you say he is. I hope you have plenty of room in your demerit box.

Look I thought she was the wisest of us all, but she took the job so.... I don't make the rules!

Edited by mistercwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mistercwood said:

Look I thought she was the wisest of us all, but she took the job so.... I don't make the rules!

Damn you're a slow learner. Run her posts through the smart-o-meter and see what you get. Seriously, do you think that slacker Billvon would subject himself to training someone like me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wmw999 said:

A. It’s been about a week

B. One of the early moderators here was a very libertarian BASE jumper, exactly for balance. But he came by less and less often over the years, as have lots of other people too. 
Wendy P. 

Congrats, and yes I miss Tom being here. I know you will do a good job.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1