1 1
JoeWeber

We need a hero

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/its-all-very-calculated-team-biden-feeling-pressure-to-put-andrew-cuomo-on-2020-ticket

NEVER let a good pandemic go to waste!!

The source added that the Cuomo people were trying to "generate a positive whisper campaign" to nab the governor a potential slot on Biden's 2020 ticket.

"The people that work for Andrew Cuomo are not wasting one second of the coronavirus," another inside source said. "[They’re] talking Cuomo up to the bundlers in the hopes that they bring it back to Biden’s people. … It’s all very calculated."

Some people said . . . .

43 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I equate the DNC with all democrats.  After all, that's who ultimately decides y'all's fate.

Then all Democrats conspired to stop Democrat primary voters from being able to nominate Bernie Sanders?

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 7:59 AM, SkyDekker said:

Same psychology as women who like bad boys. This time it will be different. He will change for me. I can control him. etc.

Add men who like "crazy chicks" and I'll agree with you.

4 hours ago, kallend said:

And he piles on some more.

He's incapable of distinguishing things. Turtle has an outside voice, only. And quite probably here is the only place he can get a real time response. Positive or negative it does not matter.