2 2
normiss

WWIII???

(edited)
49 minutes ago, DJL said:

Can you tell me a bit more about the ritual for swearing allegiance to Satan?  I want to make sure I'm doing it right but don't believe that was part of the process of excluding religion from my life.

Does it look something like this:

Image result for trump glowing orb

And, ironically, the #QAnon fools believe  Trump is *fighting* the global Satanist alliance.  

LOL. 

Edited by Skwrl

5 hours ago, DJL said:

Can you tell me a bit more about the ritual for swearing allegiance to Satan?  I want to make sure I'm doing it right but don't believe that was part of the process of excluding religion from my life.

Does it look something like this:

Image result for trump glowing orb

I have only heard it mentioned once by Dr Hank Lundstrum, Tampa, FL in the mid-1980s. Based on what I know now I believe the ritual would involve human sacrifice with a very high probability of it being an innocent child.

9 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I have only heard it mentioned once by Dr Hank Lundstrum, Tampa, FL in the mid-1980s. Based on what I know now I believe the ritual would involve human sacrifice with a very high probability of it being an innocent child.

Most likely a white baby boy stolen from a god fearing good family in the GA hills. Probably by a Jew, right?

48 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Most likely a white baby boy stolen from a god fearing good family in the GA hills. Probably by a Jew, right?

The real trick is to buy in bulk, because when you do, the cost per unit goes way down.

(edited)
23 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

It looks like billvon gives you two a pass on racist remarks.

How’s mine racist?  I’m talking about buying strategies to minimize expense.  I don’t mention race all all.  Maybe I should have suggested buying kids for sacrifice using the CostCo membership or at BJ's Wholesale Club.

How’s his racist?  He’s mocking the well-known and well-documented belief, in some parts of the Christian community - from the Middle Ages through apparently even today - that "the Jews" are responsible for abducting children, referred to as the Blood Libel, which is of course false.

Edited by Skwrl
Good grammar is good.

12 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

How about the claim that if you reject the indoctrination of your youth, and decide that none of this religion stuff holds water, that you've sworn allegiance to the devil?  By itself, not a big deal, but then when you clarify in a later post that you're actually alleging is that swearing allegiance to the devil involves child sacrifice...

If A=B and B=C, then A=C and you're alleging falsely that people who do not subscribe to your belief system have committed an actual crime (including some of us in SC), then doesn't that make you guilty of defamation of character?

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

My mistake, as I thought about it, billvon does not intervene much on those types of remarks. 

I was thinking about the time I referenced an article on the Alexander Stephens website which made a statement about the good care he gave his Negro slaves and how they were devoted to him.

It was gowlerk and Skydekker who got upset, not billvon.

2 hours ago, Skwrl said:

How’s mine racist?  I’m talking about buying strategies to minimize expense.  I don’t mention race all all.  Maybe I should have suggested buying kids for sacrifice using the CostCo membership or at BJ's Wholesale Club.

How’s his racist?  He’s mocking the well-known and well-documented belief, in some parts of the Christian community - from the Middle Ages through apparently even today - that "the Jews" are responsible for abducting children, referred to as the Blood Libel, which is of course false.

A much better association would have been the Clintons as they did with Haitian children a few years back. Supposedly, in cahoots with J. Epstein.

2 hours ago, yobnoc said:

How about the claim that if you reject the indoctrination of your youth, and decide that none of this religion stuff holds water, that you've sworn allegiance to the devil?  By itself, not a big deal, but then when you clarify in a later post that you're actually alleging is that swearing allegiance to the devil involves child sacrifice...

If A=B and B=C, then A=C and you're alleging falsely that people who do not subscribe to your belief system have committed an actual crime (including some of us in SC), then doesn't that make you guilty of defamation of character?

You are misrepresenting my post.

54 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

A much better association would have been the Clintons as they did with Haitian children a few years back. Supposedly, in cahoots with J. Epstein.

There are lots of J. Epsteins.  Did you mean this one?
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/tape-shows-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-discussing-women-1992-party-n1030686

Or maybe this one:
jeffrey-epstein-trump-mar-lago.jpg?w=160

Hi folks,

Re:  'WWIII???'

On Wednesday the president called the Turkey-Syria border situation "strategically brilliant"

Mitch McConnell says fellow Republican Mr Trump's troop withdrawal order combined with Turkey's Syria assault was a "strategic nightmare".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50103605

Oh boy; where's my popcorn?

Gonna be fun to watch this one.

Jerry Baumchen

12 hours ago, yobnoc said:

Bold assertion.  I'll wait for someone else to jump in and explain how I'm misrepresenting it, since you don't seem to be able to.

My post was not about indoctrination. It was about the experience of accepting Christ and being born-again.

20 hours ago, Bigfalls said:

What about the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumpkin?

It’s actually no surprise that evangelicals embrace Trump. Their whole ethos and belief system relies on ignoring the overwhelming evidence of facts to embrace a fictitious storyline. 

The USA has a religious fundamentalist problem and it isn’t the muslims! With every passing day I feel that my views that the USA is closer in ideology to Iran than it is to most of Europe. Especially as you venture into the Bible belt.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

My post was not about indoctrination. It was about the experience of accepting Christ and being born-again.

Seems like you're really working hard to distinguish between shedding your faith and shedding your indoctrination.  But yeah, sure we can get all caught up in arbitrary definitions if you want.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:52 PM, RonD1120 said:

You cannot escape from being "born-again." You either are or you are not. There are believers, non-believers, make believers.

To reject being born-again means you actually swear allegiance to Satan. That is a pretty tough ritual for most folks.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, RonD1120 said:

Wait a minute...

You are saying that simply rejecting the idea of being 'born again' automatically means that someone is swearing allegiance to Satan?
And that it involves human sacrifice? Slaughtering CHILDREN?!?!?!

That's a hell of a leap.

And also, a load of shit. 
I don't doubt you believe the 'human sacrifice involving kids' crap. 

Doesn't make it any more truthful than a lot of crap you believe.

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I recall Qanon coming up with a great theory about how Hillary Clinton was killing children and drinking their blood.  Maybe he's just recycling that?

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Wait a minute...

You are saying that simply rejecting the idea of being 'born again' automatically means that someone is swearing allegiance to Satan?

That's a hell of a leap.

And also, a load of shit. 
I don't doubt you believe the 'human sacrifice involving kids' crap. 

Doesn't make it any more truthful than a lot of crap you believe.

You also are missing the point. Rejection of Christ after being born-again is not the same as rejecting the idea of being born-again.

32 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

You also are missing the point. Rejection of Christ after being born-again is not the same as rejecting the idea of being born-again.

The phrase "born again" gets used a lot and with different meanings; perhaps you could clarify what your definition of this nonsensical term is.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, yobnoc said:

The phrase "born again" gets used a lot and with different meanings; perhaps you could clarify what your definition of this nonsensical term is.

53 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

So if I talk yobnoc out of being born again did I abort him? 

• Like 1