3 3
JerryBaumchen

Trump, the Great Orator

On 6/18/2019 at 3:29 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

I am currently reading SIEGE Trump Under Fire by Michael Wolff.  In it he writes about a speech Trump gave in Michigan.

I scanned the text; it is attached.  As you can see, Trump is truly one of our great orators; NOT!!!!.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  And there are still people who support him:  UNBELIEVABLE

DJT.doc

As if ANY of this banter will make any difference.  We already know all this stuff.  water off a ducks back.  Mueller so far has had no effect on him.  Being a sexual predator so far has had no effect on him.  No tax returns thus far has had no effect on him.  His charity was shut down as a corrupt organization and has had zero effect on him so far. 

Pointing out that he cannot talk or is a clueless buffoon are minor offenses compared to the stuff we already have.

Trump wins in 2020 unless the democrats put someone up that can beat him.  And that person will have to 'speak to the people' at least in part the way Trump does and address at least SOME of the issues that he is talking about

Because 'murica....

21 hours ago, normiss said:

Trump throwing a military parade for himself despite never serving in the military is a disgrace to all who have served this country.

Disgusting.

I know, right? Bastards!! All of them that dared to have parades while in office. Especially that JFK guy who thought to do it on his inauguration - and not only tanks - he included nuclear missiles on the route!!!   

4 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

I know, right? Bastards!! All of them that dared to have parades while in office. Especially that JFK guy who thought to do it on his inauguration - and not only tanks - he included nuclear missiles on the route!!!   

Trumpster fought to avoid service while Kennedy fought to actually serve, while having a valid and provable medical condition.

While actually serving, he was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal; Purple Heart Medal; American Defense Service Medal, American Campaign Medal, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal. and the WWII Victory Medal.

He EARNED a parade, more so given it was for his inauguration. I'd support another parade in his honor after his level of service to this country.

Trumpster is currently trying to subvert all the rules of law. He's a disgusting human. But at least he has Aircraft One.

(edited)
34 minutes ago, normiss said:

Trumpster fought to avoid service while Kennedy fought to actually serve, while having a valid and provable medical condition.

While actually serving, he was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal; Purple Heart Medal; American Defense Service Medal, American Campaign Medal, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal. and the WWII Victory Medal.

He EARNED a parade, more so given it was for his inauguration. I'd support another parade in his honor after his level of service to this country.

Trumpster is currently trying to subvert all the rules of law. He's a disgusting human. But at least he has Aircraft One.

I wonder if his “much bigger and more powerful” button  will be on display?

Edited by gowlerk

59 minutes ago, normiss said:

Aside from the fact that I am a President Trump supporter, this parade is to showcase pride in America and pride in the most powerful military in the world. Independence Day is and always has been the ideal motivation for a parade.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Aside from the fact that I am a President Trump supporter, this parade is to showcase pride in America and pride in the most powerful military in the world. Independence Day is and always has been the ideal motivation for a parade.

Americans are already generally overly proud and overly boastful. No parade needed. Is pride one of the things your version of God values in people?

Edited by gowlerk

20 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I'll bet if you were asked to participate in an exhibition jump during the celebration you would accept the invitation. Wouldn't you?

Wow, a more apples to oranges comparison is hard to imagine. Trump holds a parade to glorify HIMSELF in front of his invited cronies at TAXPAYERS' expense, while a skydiver does an exhibition jump to support another's event. 

(edited)

Trumpette's, I give you your President and Orator Extraordinaire:

“Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

Please you guy's, for the good of the nation, stop voting. 

Edited by JoeWeber
  • Like 1

On 7/4/2019 at 9:08 AM, normiss said:

I understand your thoughts on this and in reviewing your point acknowledge that you meant those who had not served - in this instance.  But, there has also been several who never served that had parades. 

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

I understand your thoughts on this and in reviewing your point acknowledge that you meant those who had not served - in this instance.  But, there has also been several who never served that had parades. 

Military parades. So many lies.

13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Trumpette's, I give you your President and Orator Extraordinaire:

“Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

Please you guy's, for the good of the nation, stop voting. 

Washington on his way to capture Trenton Airport. 

CB45A0C5-16BF-4DB9-9DA1-2A09C4D3CDE6.jpeg

(edited)
1 hour ago, kallend said:

Washington relaxes before the airborne assault on the British  airbase at  ORD. 

EC6DFE32-C417-4B04-ADBD-0FEF9E156B7E.jpeg

I mean, good googaloo, Fort McHenry wasn't built until 22 years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence. He's a damn joke. Even if they favor his soul crushing world view Trump supporters should at least admit it's out of plain selfishness and not admiration for the man.

Edited by JoeWeber

4 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Which ones had military parades? 

The only real 'military parade' I can remember in DC was the one after the First Gulf War. 

While there were a lot of non-military displays, this was the closest to a Soviet-style 'show of power' that I've ever seen in the US. I could be wrong on this, and welcome correction if so.

4 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I mean, good googaloo, Fort McHenry wasn't built until 22 years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence. He's a damn joke. Even if they favor his soul crushing world view Trump supporters should at least admit it's out of plain selfishness and not admiration for the man.

Look, this is the USA and we never give up!  Did we give up when Saddam Hussein blew up the Pentagon?  Did we just roll over when Charles Manson poisoned JFK?  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?  Hell no!  And it ain't over now!

(edited)

How many of you guys realize that the Star Spangled Banner does NOT tell the story of a Revolutionary War battle?

It refers to the flag that was still flying over Ft McHenry on the morning of 14 Sept, 1814. 

War of 1812.

George Washington died in 1799. Almost 15 YEARS before the event. 

No way he was going to capture Trenton airport or conduct an assault on ORD (O'Hare). 

As for Trump, I'm sure he took the 'Rockets Red Glare' to mean that they had rockets then. So they had a "SPACE FORCE!!!!" They must have had airports too, right?

Edited by wolfriverjoe