Blacksmith311

Harvey Weinstein long time Democrat donor acused of sexual harassment and assault

Accusers and incidents date back from as long as 1990's and include Gwyneth Paltrow, and Angelina Jolie. Hillary Clinton is a long time associate with Harvey and has officially condemned him. He is also associated with the Obamas. Obama’s daughter, Malia, also did an internship for the Weinstein Company in New York between high school and attending college this fall..

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-new-yorker-report-by-ronan-farrow-1507649958-htmlstory.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html

How has this not come up here, or did I miss something?

Blacksmith311

Accusers and incidents date back from as long as 1990's and include Gwyneth Paltrow, and Angelina Jolie. Hillary Clinton is a long time associate with Harvey and has officially condemned him. He is also associated with the Obamas. Obama’s daughter, Malia, also did an internship for the Weinstein Company in New York between high school and attending college this fall..

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-new-yorker-report-by-ronan-farrow-1507649958-htmlstory.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein/index.html

Looks like he's a piece of shit and should get what's coming to him.

What's your point?

yoink

***Accusers and incidents date back from as long as 1990's and include Gwyneth Paltrow, and Angelina Jolie. Hillary Clinton is a long time associate with Harvey and has officially condemned him. He is also associated with the Obamas. Obama’s daughter, Malia, also did an internship for the Weinstein Company in New York between high school and attending college this fall..

Looks like he's a piece of shit and should get what's coming to him.

What's your point?

Other than his actions have been known for decades but since he is a dem donor he was allowed to keep doing his dirty deeds for decades..?

No point.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Other than his actions have been known for decades but since he is a dem donor he was allowed to keep doing his dirty deeds for decades..?

No point.

That's quite the accusation there.

Please provide proof (substantiated evidence) that he was allowed to 'keep doing his dirty deeds' directly because he was a democratic donor.

I'd be interested to see that.

Of course if you can't, I'd expect a retraction of your statement.

Blacksmith311

And please enjoy the show of what is supposed to happen when someone's sexual harassment comes to light. Hint: We don't elect him to the office of President.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

rushmc

No point.

So have Trump's, and he even admitted it on videotape. I don't recall your rushing to condemn him, though.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

> I don't recall your rushing to condemn him, though.

In fact I recall him staunchly defending Trump, with phrases like -

The guys I know say things like that all the time.
Most men say that.
You can't prove anything.
They're just words.
His accusers lie.

I've never heard another man talk like Trump did, nor brag about committing sex crimes.
The worst locker room talk I ever heard was drug deals. For weed.
It's disappointing to see how many men are truly misogynistic - even proud about it in recent times.

kallend

No point.

So have Trump's, and he even admitted it on videotape. I don't recall your rushing to condemn him, though.

He stated what he thought he could do.

I don't recall him saying he did do it.

Not that truth or context means anything to you...
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>He stated what he thought he could do. I don't recall him saying he did do it.

Transcript:

==============
I did try and fuck her. . . . I moved on her like a bitch.

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. . . . Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
==============

Didn't say "I thought I could kiss her" or "I thought I could grab em by the pussy."

rushmc

No point.

He stated what he thought he could do.

I don't recall him saying he did do it.

Not that truth or context means anything to you...

Here's the full transcript so you don't have to "recall".

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

Bush: Down below, pull the handle.

Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!

Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.

Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?

Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?

Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?

Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.

Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?

Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.

Bush: How about a little hug for the Bushy? I just got off the bus.

Zucker: Bushy, Bushy.

Bush: Here we go. Excellent. Well, you’ve got a nice co-star here.

Zucker: Yes, absolutely.

Trump: Good. After you.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher