2 2
billvon

baskets of deplorables

23 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

If everyone instituted the John Kallend remedy for known trollers it would end.

43 minutes ago, normiss said:

The killfile feature no longer works properly.  It says "you've chosen to ignore...," and then includes the dreck that I must skip over manually.

2 hours ago, normiss said:

I sometimes expect too much from adults. Maybe I'm confused by trolls.

I've been told that it takes all kinds. I too can only marvel in stunned disbelief at the level of stupidity required to hold some of the opinions I see expressed here at times. Yet there they are, often winning elections. So many WTF moments.

Edited by gowlerk
  • Like 4

On 11/28/2023 at 3:42 PM, billvon said:

Just when you thought this particular deplorable claim was dead - it's baaaack!

Elon Musk is the latest person touting the Pizzagate conspiracy.  If you forgot, Pizzagate was a conspiracy theory that Hilary Clinton operated a pedophile sex / child sacrifice ring in the basement of a pizza place in Washington, DC.  It led deplorable Edgar Maddison to actually go to said pizza place and shoot it up.  (He was a bit deflated when he discovered it didn't have a basement.)

This follows Musk's touting claims that Jewish communities push “hatred against Whites" and also that Paul Pelosi was a criminal/homosexual/using male prostitutes (maybe even all three!) and thus the attack was understandable.

See Elmo sweet-talk advertisers into returning to Xitter:

Elon Musk to Advertisers: “Go F*CK Yourselves!”

Hi folks,

This deplorable is getting his just desserts:  Mr. Bundy’s fleeing and hiding will not deter collection and enforcement of the injunction.

Ammon Bundy ‘in hiding’ after losing Idaho home, websites in legal battle with hospital - oregonlive.com

He probably can hide for awhile, but the law has very long arms.

Jerry Baumchen

Deplorable George Santos was recently kicked out of Congress by a house that has apparently grown a tiny bit of a spine despite being dominated by grifter-loving republicans.  But Santos will not take this lying down!  No sir!  If they are going to kick him out for the totally-normal level of fraud and embezzlement he displayed, he's going to take other republicans with him.  Specifically his fellow New York area republicans Nicole Malliotakis, Mike Lawler, Nick LaLota and Rob Menendez.   (Rob is from New Jersey but that's practically a suburb of New York.)  He has already started demanding investigations into them from his (non-Congressional) Twitter account.  His charges range from campaign embezzlement to insider trading to misuse of tax money.  And he should know!

Thoughts and prayers.

3 minutes ago, billvon said:

Deplorable George Santos was recently kicked out of Congress by a house that has apparently grown a tiny bit of a spine despite being dominated by grifter-loving republicans.  But Santos will not take this lying down!  No sir!  If they are going to kick him out for the totally-normal level of fraud and embezzlement he displayed, he's going to take other republicans with him.  Specifically his fellow New York area republicans Nicole Malliotakis, Mike Lawler, Nick LaLota and Rob Menendez.   (Rob is from New Jersey but that's practically a suburb of New York.)  He has already started demanding investigations into them from his (non-Congressional) Twitter account.  His charges range from campaign embezzlement to insider trading to misuse of tax money.  And he should know!

Thoughts and prayers.

I was watching a Youtbe pundit this morning talking about this. His summary was:

"Well, I'd normally start looking into these allegations, but...they came from George Santos. So I'll just wait for others to look into them, and wait for their findings."