RonD1120

House of Cards

gowlerk

********* An opinion about a TV show is not a lie. That is why I do not think you are reading accurately what I am writing.

Why is it OK for progressive liberals to consistently lie about Christians, conservatives, Republicans and specifically President Trump?

As pointless and juvenile as your constant trolling is, your misdirection and sleight of hand is impressive.

When you say that the Underwoods remind you I the Cointons because the Clintons killed people that is not just 'an opinion about a to show' - it is an allegation that, in the real world, the Clintons killed people.

So not only is it a lie about liberal politicians, you're lying about lying about them. Truly, you are in good company with Trump!:D

Were you drinking when you wrote this post?

In the real world, the one of collective ego-illusions, IMO, the Clintons have committed, instigated, conspired or ordered murder. That is my opinion. I believe they are evil to the core.

Don't get me started on BHO.

Bottom line, the past with all its fantasies are gone. We must concentrate on the present. However, I do like a good TV show that confirms my bias. Don't you?

Ron, your use of psycho-babble in no way justifies your spreading of lies.

Your opinion and this is an outlet for opinions. I am not the only one in America that believes what I stated about the Clintons is true. So, call it what you will, I stand in good company.

"You believe what you see is there and you believe it is there because you want it there."
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

In the real world, the one of collective ego-illusions, IMO, the Clintons have committed, instigated, conspired or ordered murder. That is my opinion. I believe they are evil to the core.

And that is the lie. Not your opinion about the TV show, your opinion about the real Clintons in real life. Whether you're knowingly bullshitting or whether you're so gullible and easily led that you believe it, the idea that the Clintons had political associates murdered is a lie, and you're trying to spread it.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***In the real world, the one of collective ego-illusions, IMO, the Clintons have committed, instigated, conspired or ordered murder. That is my opinion. I believe they are evil to the core.

And that is the lie. Not your opinion about the TV show, your opinion about the real Clintons in real life. Whether you're knowingly bullshitting or whether you're so gullible and easily led that you believe it, the idea that the Clintons had political associates murdered is a lie, and you're trying to spread it.

How can you be that certain it is a lie?

What about Bill's brother being involved with cocaine smuggling?

What about Hillary's brother skimming money from the Haitian fund through their pay for play foundation?

What about Hillary cheating during the presidential debates by having the questions beforehand?

What about the clandestine meeting in a private airplane on the tarmac of the Phoenix airport between Loretta Lynch and Bill?

I believe this pair is so corrupt that anything, absolutely anything is possible.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Yet, you buy into the fake news regarding President Trump.

We all have our subjective biases. We all choose a side. And, we all believe what we see is there and believe it because we want to believe it.

Our decisions are 98% subjective and 2% objective and that is a stretch.

This forum exists to provide a cathartic outlet, no more and no less.

RonD1120

Y
We all have our subjective biases. We all choose a side. And, we all believe what we see is there and believe it because we want to believe it.

Yours maybe.

You believe what you want to be true.

When objective facts are presented to you, you either ignore them or claim that they are "fake".
Regardless of the proof presented.

Some people are objective and open minded enough that they are willing to examine information that goes against their beliefs.

Intelligent people understand the concept of 'critical thinking' and realize that not everything that is believed is true.

Some of them will even alter their beliefs when the facts prove their beliefs to be false.

However, there are those whose beliefs are so entrenched and so precious to them that altering them is pretty much impossible.

Arguing and debating with those types is pretty much useless. I found that out again with a person the other day.

He is convinced that HRC holds primary responsibility for the deaths at Benghazi.
He is convinced that Trump is not a sexual predator (it was all false allegations and 'locker room talk') and is an excellent leader.

I didn't realize how big of a fool he was.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

RonD1120

How can you be that certain it is a lie?

What about Bill's brother being involved with cocaine smuggling?

Haha, brilliant. So you, an addict, are telling me that Bill's brother's drug problem is evidence that Bill is a killer? Fuckin' A:D

So I can make up any shit that I want about your family, and use your addiction as evidence for it, can I?

What about Hillary's brother skimming money from the Haitian fund through their pay for play foundation?

What about Hillary cheating during the presidential debates by having the questions beforehand?

What about the clandestine meeting in a private airplane on the tarmac of the Phoenix airport between Loretta Lynch and Bill?

I believe this pair is so corrupt that anything, absolutely anything is possible.

I believe that since absolutely nothing you have presented above has anything to do with the Clintons killing anyone that there is indeed no evidence whatsoever that the Clintons killed anyone;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wolfriverjoe

Yours maybe.

You believe what you want to be true.

When objective facts are presented to you, you either ignore them or claim that they are "fake".
Regardless of the proof presented.

Some people are objective and open minded enough that they are willing to examine information that goes against their beliefs.

Intelligent people understand the concept of 'critical thinking' and realize that not everything that is believed is true.

Some of them will even alter their beliefs when the facts prove their beliefs to be false.

However, there are those whose beliefs are so entrenched and so precious to them that altering them is pretty much impossible.

Arguing and debating with those types is pretty much useless. I found that out again with a person the other day.

He is convinced that HRC holds primary responsibility for the deaths at Benghazi.
He is convinced that Trump is not a sexual predator (it was all false allegations and 'locker room talk') and is an excellent leader.

I didn't realize how big of a fool he was.

I agree with you. However, I do not believe your acquaintence is a fool.

normiss

Not all have chosen a side, unless evidence and facts are a side.

I'm sorry you feel the need to cry when you come here but I don't see it as a cathartic place.

I do not cry but you are certainly a cathartic catalyst. Good on you. We all need those kinds.

RonD1120

Based on what?

Are you aware of what information (or misinformation) he used to draw his conclusions?

Or is it simply a case of "I agree with his conclusions, so he isn't a fool."

I can disagree with someone's opinion without drawing the conclusion that they are a fool. I can agree with someone, yet see the lack of reasoning they use to reach those opinions and conclude they are a fool.

But to reach the place where I call someone a fool (or "not a fool") without knowing how they formed their opinion is...

Foolish.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

wolfriverjoe

Based on what?

Are you aware of what information (or misinformation) he used to draw his conclusions?

Or is it simply a case of "I agree with his conclusions, so he isn't a fool."

Yeah, I can go with that. All my friends can go with that. Most of my family can go with that. Yeah, that works.

I'm still stuck on the term "ego-illusion.":)Events are objective. Their descriptions and interpretations are not.

Back out; I'm killing some time at a mosquito-free spot backpacking before heading to the mosquito-laden one for tonight... back in civilization tomorrow.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ego-illusion is a term used in the basic lessons from A Course In Miracles. The term and the course itself ties together practically everything I have been studying since 1972. Coupled with the spiritual teachings of David R Hawkins, MD, PhD, the former psychiatrist with the largest practice in NYC it is formidable reading and study.

Shaklee's Basic H and Avon's Skin So Soft are good mosquito repellents. For future reference.

RonD1120

Ego-illusion is a term used in the basic lessons from A Course In Miracles. The term and the course itself ties together practically everything I have been studying since 1972. Coupled with the spiritual teachings of David R Hawkins, MD, PhD, the former psychiatrist with the largest practice in NYC it is formidable reading and study.

Shaklee's Basic H and Avon's Skin So Soft are good mosquito repellents. For future reference.

I finally got around to looking up Hawkins. What are your thoughts on LoC calibration and the methods used?
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

RonD1120

Now, tell me, where did the pizzagate originate? Wasn't it the MSM? Wasn't designed to through negative suspicion on the Trump campaign?

The story was so outrageously stupid only the progressive liberals were involved with it.

Now there is some revisionist history.

Flynn's son.
Alex Jones
Guy who showed up at the Pizza place and fired a round.

All progressive liberals I'm sure.

mistercwood

***Ego-illusion is a term used in the basic lessons from A Course In Miracles. The term and the course itself ties together practically everything I have been studying since 1972. Coupled with the spiritual teachings of David R Hawkins, MD, PhD, the former psychiatrist with the largest practice in NYC it is formidable reading and study.

I finally got around to looking up Hawkins. What are your thoughts on LoC calibration and the methods used?

Levels of Consciousness is a concept that has been around for centuries. It is usually referred to has planes or spheres of consciousness. I find the concept not only acceptable but fascinating. It has been my primary motivation for study since 1972.

I used to jump with Steve Groff, MD, psychiatrist. His discussions on the subject were powerfully inviting.

David Hawkins' method of calibration is based on kinesiology. He has several videos on YouTube. In one he explains how his testing works and that to publish his work it had to pass professional peer review.

I would like to find an assistant to actually study the method myself. However, my wife has shown no interest in the subject.

I accept Hawkins' work.

quade

***I finally got around to looking up Hawkins. What are your thoughts on LoC calibration and the methods used?

Quackery which doesn't hold up to investigation.

http://pathstoknowledge.com/1022/a-critique-of-david-r-hawkins-and-kinesiology/

When the Bible is not quite enough for Ron he can always find a phony to fill his spiritual needs. I'm not surprised that the Bible is insufficient though. Parts of it a far too liberal for him to stomach!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

TriGirl

I like going back and watching West Wing episodes. It's incredible what was taboo and political suicide just 12 years ago (really, just 2 years ago) compared to what is going on today. :|

I heard some where that the only thing that is certain political death in Washington is getting caught in bed with either a live boy or a dead girl.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

normiss

Layers upon layers of quackery.
Yet fake news is close to the heart.

Some people seem to simply accept everything at face value with zero effort to investigate for facts and truth.

Well, to be fully accurate, they accept those things that align with their beliefs, no matter how ridiculous, no matter how clearly and completely they have been shown to be 'quackery.'

Anything that goes against those beliefs is dismissed completely (fake news if you will), regardless of the proof that is behind it.

gowlerk

I'm not surprised that the Bible is insufficient though. Parts of it a far too liberal for him to stomach!

Please provide a scripture that you believe is too liberal for me to accept.

Thank you.

quade

***I finally got around to looking up Hawkins. What are your thoughts on LoC calibration and the methods used?

Quackery which doesn't hold up to investigation.

http://pathstoknowledge.com/1022/a-critique-of-david-r-hawkins-and-kinesiology/

Have you used the Path to Knowledge often? Do you believe the authors have credibility? The author of the article you cited is anonymous. At least, I did not find his name.

That said, I am not studying David Hawkins for all his works or his political beliefs. I read one book of his because the Holy Spirit put it in my awareness and I found it educational and comforting. It validated some of my professional philosophies.