Channman

Susan Rice MASK Comes Off

You think wrong. I would last person to say I don't lie.

I was simply asking:

1. if you think Trump has lied?
2. Why you seem to get significantly more upset when Democrats lie than when Republicans lie.

If you think Trump hasn't lied, question 2 is moot.

SkyDekker

You think wrong. I would last person to say I don't lie.

I was simply asking:

1. if you think Trump has lied?yes
2. Why you seem to get significantly more upset when Democrats lie than when Republicans lie.No, I think it is hillarous when many on this site get so upset about Trump when Obama and Hillary did as much or much worse. You, like them, do not seem to like it when I point that out. So you sir, are projecting in number 2

If you think Trump hasn't lied, question 2 is moot.

So, you stop the twisting and inferring we can ask and answer questions. Thanks for growing up.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>A lying bunch of hacks way too often.

Prove it. They list every single issue; show us that Trump is telling the truth. I'll get you started. Here's a list of things he has lied about that they included:

"Radical Islamic terrorists are determined to strike our homeland as they did on 9/11, as they did from Boston to Orlando, to San Bernardino and all across Europe. You've seen what happened in Paris and Nice. All over Europe, it's happening. It's gotten to a point where it's not even being reported."

"If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?"

"My opponent has no child care plan. She never will."

"She [Clinton] wants open borders. We could have 600 million people pour into our country. Think of it. Once you have open borders like that, you don’t have a country anymore."

"Our current president came out of nowhere. Came out of nowhere. In fact, I'll go a step further: the people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don't know who he is. It's crazy."

>But then, you like the liar Hillary and Obama . . .

And you like Trump who lies at least twice as often as either of them.

billvon

Prove it. They list every single issue; show us that Trump is telling the truth. I'll get you started. Here's a list of things he has lied about that they included:

"Radical Islamic terrorists are determined to strike our homeland as they did on 9/11, as they did from Boston to Orlando, to San Bernardino and all across Europe. You've seen what happened in Paris and Nice. All over Europe, it's happening. It's gotten to a point where it's not even being reported."

"If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?"

"She [Clinton] wants open borders. We could have 600 million people pour into our country. Think of it. Once you have open borders like that, you don’t have a country anymore."

"Our current president came out of nowhere. Came out of nowhere. In fact, I'll go a step further: the people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don't know who he is. It's crazy."

:D:D

You had better examine your list a bit closer

How about

If you like you Dr you can keep your Dr.

If you like you HC plan you can keep your HC plan.

I never sent classified info to or from my private server.

Benghazi was caused by protests to a youtube video (X 20)

Those are just the ones that come to mind easily.
Abraham Lincoln

Gotta love politifalse

A lying bunch of hacks way too often.

Yes, of course. Shoot that messenger. How dare they count up the lies.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

***>Obama lied to the people much much more

From Politifact:

Obama's promises kept: 258 (48%)
Partially kept/compromise: 146 (27%)
Not kept: 129 (24%)

So 76% of his promises kept or partially kept.

Trump's political scorecard so far:

True 4%
Mostly true 12%
Half true 14%
Mostly false 20%
False 33%
Pants on fire 16%

So 69% of his statements so far have ranged from mostly false to outright blatant lies.

Gotta love politifalse

I bet you learned some of your twisting tactics from them huh?

EVERY SINGLE RULING by Politifact is backed up by references to original sources, with links as appropriate. Every one.

Unlike the rubbish that YOU dish out on here. Even when you supply a link to an article, more often than not it does not back up your claims.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>EVERY SINGLE RULING by Politifact is backed up by references to original sources,
>with links as appropriate. Every one.

Well, there's the problem right there. Had it just been a screed of unsupported claims and opinions, he would have had no problems getting behind it.

billvon

American's are more polarized than ever before, much like here on DZ.COM. I find that on most occasions at the drop zone, everyone seems to get along and this crap is rarely ever spoken. I'm a conservative...not so tolerated in forum such as this, nor are liberals much tolerated in other forums. Maybe one day, many, many days down the road we will find a better method to address our differences and find common ground that both can live with.

But as of now, its WAR...one side is Hell bent on destroying the lives of those on the other side. I've been guilty of this on several occasion here in the forum. Yea I would like my values to be represented and those values I feel are destructive be suppressed. I feel in my heart my values are main stream, but then I also know incredibly loving individuals that hold I different set of values that might not align with mine entirely and yet we get along just fine.

Maybe this is because I've developed a relationship, community or a bond that is tighter than the disagreement and thus we both are able to find a friendship that is stronger than our politics or beliefs without giving or surrendering those values to the other. Yes I'm very partisan...may be just human nature, but I guess in the end friendships and community are far better than battling over things that can escalate to Hatred. Its a struggle for me...but I'm aware of this tendency and hope to get better.

So maybe we should let this thread fade into the sun set.

I think I love you, Channman...
Let's never forget that we're all nicer in person, and then be that way.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

kallend

******>Obama lied to the people much much more

From Politifact:

True 4%
Mostly true 12%
Half true 14%
Mostly false 20%
False 33%
Pants on fire 16%

So 69% of his statements so far have ranged from mostly false to outright blatant lies.

Gotta love politifalse

EVERY SINGLE RULING by Politifact is backed up by references to original sources, with links as appropriate. Every one.

Unlike the rubbish that YOU dish out on here. Even when you supply a link to an article, more often than not it does not back up your claims.

Politifalse pulled one down yesterday.
The one where they say mostly true to Obama and Kerry's assertion that Syria had give up 100% of its WMD's....
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>EVERY SINGLE RULING by Politifact is backed up by references to original sources,
>with links as appropriate. Every one.

Well, there's the problem right there. Had it just been a screed of unsupported claims and opinions, he would have had no problems getting behind it.

Anyone who thinks this of politifalse thinks they own a bridge too.
Abraham Lincoln

tkhayes

You still have not answered his question. Do you or do you not think that Trump has lied?

Yes or no

pretty simple...even you can manage that.

Evidently you can not read[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********>Obama lied to the people much much more

From Politifact:

True 4%
Mostly true 12%
Half true 14%
Mostly false 20%
False 33%
Pants on fire 16%

Gotta love politifalse

Politifalse pulled one down yesterday.
The one where they say mostly true to Obama and Kerry's assertion that Syria had give up 100% of its WMD's....

Yup and explain why they did so, leaving an Archived version available to read. Real shady. Got forbid people change their opinions when new facts come to light.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/05/revisiting-obama-track-record-syrias-chemical-weap/

I mean that is a clear signal they are biased.:S

>Anyone who thinks this of politifalse thinks they own a bridge too.

I gave you the opportunity to prove that any of Trump's statements I listed were true. You couldn't do it - so as usual you're spinning and twisting, rather than trying to refute the facts.

So I will repeat it once again. Trump is far more dishonest than Clinton or Obama.

billvon

>Anyone who thinks this of politifalse thinks they own a bridge too.

I gave you the opportunity to prove that any of Trump's statements I listed were true. You couldn't do it - so as usual you're spinning and twisting, rather than trying to refute the facts.

So I will repeat it once again. Trump is far more dishonest than Clinton or Obama.

Couldn't do it?

No, will not do it. I am just not wasting my time.
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>No, will not do it.

You will post thousands of ridiculous political claims, but when asked to prove one assertion you made, you can't be bothered.

Classic RushMC.

I will post supporting info and billvon twists it into something he wants it to be, regardless of the facts,

Typical billvon.
Abraham Lincoln

CNN Exclusive: Classified docs contradict Nunes surveillance claims, GOP and Dem sources say

Washington (CNN)After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.
Their private assessment contradicts President Donald Trump's allegations that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice broke the law by requesting the "unmasking" of US individuals' identities. Trump had claimed the matter was a "massive story.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/intelligence-contradicts-nunes-unmasking-claims/

So trump Rice-unmasking accusation a lie.

trump Obama-wiretap accusation a lie.

trump 100% win, lies across the board.

trump to Jared. War perhaps? Korea, Syria, Russia