Channman

Susan Rice MASK Comes Off

This is nothing more than another lame attempt at shooting the messenger to try to change the subject. It will give Trump supporters a hard on, but it adds up to squat.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

This is nothing more than another lame attempt at shooting the messenger to try to change the subject. It will give Trump supporters a hard on, but it adds up to squat.

You can chose to live in make believe, but for some AMERICAN's we live in the real world. Dip Shit Rep. Adam B. Schiff spent some time on Sunday news programs, on with the Jake Tapper (summarized), “Do you have any evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign, Trump advisers and Russia? Can you definitively say there was collusion? Can you say that this resulted in Hillary losing the election?”

Schiff: "I don’t think we can say anything definitively at this point. Uh, we are still at the very early stage of the investigation....blah, blah, blah. This freaking idiot some how reached a conclusion a few days earlier stating there was evidence of collusion. Confronted with damning information that reflects poorly on the previous administration and begins a new talking point...ahh, ahh Jake help me out here you bastard...we don't really have anything, shit ahh, hope Susan Rice has a good attorney.

but for some AMERICAN's we live in the real world.

And some others live in Trumpland. We'll soon be seeing just who needs to lawyer up.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

(according to the report you provided and others on network news):

She didn't order that all intel reporting from there on out reveal the names of the US citizens referenced in the reports.

She read some reporting that concerned her, where questionable conversations were reported between a known foreign intel operator and U.S. citizens. As the NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, she wanted to know whether the conversations meant a real threat to our systems, or were with some poser who couldn't give the operator anything (I'm guessing at what was in the reports based on what has been released). The way to do that was to get the identities of the US persons involved in the conversation. She had absolutely every right to ask for their identities in this context and in her position.

If she exposed their identities to others outside the special group that had need-to-know, then we can talk about "charges" or other penalties. And I'm fine with that being investigated. However, let's just contrast this situation to Valerie Plame's unmasking. See any difference here?
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Channman

***If the Moonies say it, it MUST be true!

Take a DEEP BREATH, it is true.

Not in the Washington Times it isn't (That "news" outlet is owned by the Rev Sun Myung Moon, chief of the "Moonies).

All I have to do is read the headlines on the other stories (along the right side) and I see that what is on here is a bunch of crap. Any actual facts are going to be overshadowed by a whole lot of garbage.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Sorry, it is:

1. Not the smoking gun you have been misled to think it is,

2. Evidence that people in the Trump campaign were indeed in communication with agents of a hostile foreign power,

3. Just another lame attempt to distract from item 2.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

gowlerk

Susan Rice, the Cheese Eating Weasel Rat she is

And by the way, what's up with the hate on you have for her anyway?

She just keeps lying. (remember Benghazi and her on the talk shows?)

And this is a big deal.
1 part of 3 going on at this time.

As for Trumpland?
It is way more sane that the world you are living in it seems.
If you have to name them anyway.......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

Sorry, it is:

2. Evidence that people in the Trump campaign were indeed in communication with agents of a hostile foreign power,

Still haven't seen one Democrat provide on piece of paper of evidence. Just a bunch of talking points that the intelligence community said this or that...but shit we still need time say maybe the next four years to find something. In the meantime, the DNC/Media are getting ready to have their ASSES handed back to them. Their best laid plans are beginning to unravel and they are clueless to the fact that they’re a bunch of DUMM ASSES, well maybe just ASSES. Just my .02 cents.

kallend

Sorry, it is:

Actually John
This story is exactly what you do not want it to be.

Daily Caller

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election.

Get over it cupcake.......
Abraham Lincoln

>Still haven't seen one Democrat provide on piece of paper of evidence.

You'd just deny it, so what's the point?

But it's not going away - and the evidence keeps mounting. The latest revelation is that Carter Page, part of the Trump campaign, met with a Russian intelligence agent and did not disclose that until ABC News dug into the criminal complaint.

And you can't stomach liars? That's more than a little funny.

rushmc

***Sorry, it is:

Actually John
This story is exactly what you do not want it to be.

Daily Caller

Former President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice ordered U.S. spy agencies to produce “detailed spreadsheets” of legal phone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday.

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Other official sources with direct knowledge and who requested anonymity confirmed to TheDCNF diGenova’s description of surveillance reports Rice ordered one year before the 2016 presidential election.

Get over it cupcake.......

Its a bit funny how this has the potential of blowing up in their face. Interesting how the Main Stream Media is not covering this story as they know it has the potential of bring down High Level operatives in Obama's administration.

Gorsuch confirmation is just a few days away now and I'm thinking at least two more possible in the next 3.5 years. Harry Reid what a guy...his example will live into the future hopefully the Liberal Lift will remain in the wilderness for the foreseeable future.

I was thinking how grand a plan it would be for California to succeed from the Union and lose those 55 electoral votes. Now I know that is wishful thinking, the Snow Flakes might believe it possible...but no way in Hell the Democratic party will allow it to ever happen.

Well back to my Self Imposed Banning

billvon

But it's not going away - and the evidence keeps mounting. The latest revelation is that Carter Page, part of the Trump campaign, met with a Russian intelligence agent and did not disclose that until ABC News dug into the criminal complaint.

I'm supposed to be Banned for the remainder of the day...but I did come across the article...we will see if there is anything there. So far nothing seems to be concrete other than unnamed sources and allegation of some supposed criminal act. Just noise for now...but I'm aware of this NEW development...another mis-direction???

gowlerk

And you can't stomach liars? That's more than a little funny.

I don't like Hillary either
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

Sorry to inform you Bill but, nothing is mounting.

Not what you hope to hear but it is what it is.
Abraham Lincoln

>Sorry to inform you Bill but, nothing is mounting.

The revelations certainly are. About once a week, we discover a new connection between Trump and the Kremlin. It's a given that Trump is lying about it - so who knows what tomorrow will bring?

billvon

>Sorry to inform you Bill but, nothing is mounting.

The revelations certainly are. About once a week, we discover a new connection between Trump and the Kremlin. It's a given that Trump is lying about it - so who knows what tomorrow will bring?

How knows but, I bet it will not be what you want it to be.

Most of the so caller reporting you parrot starts with, un-sourced, unknown, un-substantiated, un-proven blah blah balh.

Get over it Bill
Trump won!
And we already know the Russians had nothing to do with it.
Period!
Abraham Lincoln

>How knows but, I bet it will not be what you want it to be.

Well, that didn't take long.

=================
Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel
Trump donor secretly met with Russian close to Putin

Blackwater founder Erik Prince met with a Russian person close to President Vladimir Putin, according to U.S., European and Arab officials. (Sarah Parnass/The Washington Post)

By Adam Entous, Greg Miller, Kevin Sieff and Karen DeYoung April 3 at 4:29 PM

The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 — nine days before Trump’s inauguration — in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would be likely to require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.
=======================

>Trump won!

Yes, he did. And only now is it sinking in with Republicans - that their "victory" may just destroy them. Republicans didn't fare so well after Nixon.

Channman

I was thinking how grand a plan it would be for California to succeed from the Union and lose those 55 electoral votes. Now I know that is wishful thinking, the Snow Flakes might believe it possible...but no way in Hell the Democratic party will allow it to ever happen.

Well back to my Self Imposed Banning

Thanks to Ron and God I gave up a small prayer, it was answered!!

Now how about rushmc?

Sorry I could not resist a statement like that;)