Phil1111

FBI, Wiretaps, Trump

quade

I have no idea what you meant. He asked me a question and I answered it.

How many people do you know? Total number.

More than I can count. How many people do you know? That is like asking someone how much money they have. If they know, it ain't much.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

More than I can count. How many people do you know? That is like asking someone how much money they have. If they know, it ain't much.

Do you think you know more than 200 people? More than 2,000? Just ball park it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

RonD1120

Every Christian I know voted against Hillary. A lot of us would have preferred Ted Cruz, some favored Ben Carson. In the end it was to stop the evil of progressive liberalism.

I believe you are misapplying the concept of Christian value. The basic Christian value is found in John 3:16.

Social policies, politics and economics are culturally relevant. We simply wanted our country back. We wanted our republic government with its pluses and minuses.

OK now I understand better!

"41% of all white evangelicals say Trump is “a good role model”
55% of white evangelicals who support Trump say the same..

67% of all white evangelicals say Trump is honest
81% of white evangelicals who support Trump say the same

Q: Can elected officials behave ethically and fulfill their public duties even if they have committed immoral acts in their personal life?
30% of self-identified white evangelicals said yes in 2011
72% said yes in 2016

51% of all white evangelicals say Trump is moral

Q: Is it very important for a presidential candidate to have strong religious beliefs?
49% of self-identified white evangelicals said yes in 2016
64% said yes in 2011

Among Americans with evangelical beliefs:
26% said improving the economy was the most important issue to vote on
22% said national security
15% said personal character
10% said Supreme Court nominees
7% said religious freedom
5% said immigration
4% said abortion

65% of white Americans with evangelical beliefs plan to vote for Trump

Most likely to support Trump:
61% of Pentecostal pastors
50% of Church of Christ pastors
46% of Baptist pastors

white born-again or evangelical Christians and white Catholics, strongly supported Donald Trump as well.

fully eight-in-ten self-identified white, born-again/evangelical Christians say they voted for Trump,

Trump’s 65-percentage-point margin of victory among voters in this group – which includes self-described Protestants, as well as Catholics, Mormons and others – matched or exceeded the victory margins of George W. Bush in 2004, John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012."

I'm just a dummy. trump has values, ideals, attitudes, policies, fights the evil of progressive liberalism and getting back a "white" republic government matters!

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/november/top-10-stats-explaining-evangelical-vote-trump-clinton-2016.html

RonD1120

Hillary is not president. That is all that matters to me.

And there it is.

You guys need to stop trying to argue with Ron. There is literally nothing in the world that Trump could do that would change the fact that he beat Hillary, and that's all that matters to Ron. His actions other than that mean nothing.

quade

Do you think you know more than 200 people? More than 2,000? Just ball park it.

To know someone is much different than to know of someone. I know my wife because I live with her. Some of her family I think I know fairly well but I am not certain. My acquaintances are many an include family, church members, neighbors, veterans, professionals and so forth. Of all the people I interact with the majority stated they voted for President Trump. Some of them did not say as politics was not the point of our discussions.

The only person I know for sure that voted for Hillary was my granddaughter. She has no interest in politics but Hillary is a woman. She voted for BHO because she thought Romney would take away her student loan.

President Trump won. We are happy, happy, happy. Nuff said.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

I have no idea what you meant. He asked me a question and I answered it.

He means that not every Christian thinks the same. Any more than any other diverse group of people.

The fact that you live in a very secluded and secular portion of the Christian community likely biases your view on the overall 'Christian' voting style.
I believe that every member of your Christian community voted against Hillary. That does not mean that EVERY Christian did... or even a majority of them, necessarily.

This is basic population sampling. You can't apply data from a small subset to a large, diverse group.

yoink

This is basic population sampling. You can't apply data from a small subset to a large, diverse group.

I didn't even try. It was quade's assumption, not mine.

yoink

*** Hillary is not president. That is all that matters to me.

There is literally nothing in the world that Trump could do that would change the fact that he beat Hillary, and that's all that matters to Ron. His actions other than that mean nothing.

It's just my opinion, but after numerous polite face-face conversations this winter with Trump-supporting jumpers in Eloy, I think a significant portion of his 46% crowd qualify for a similar assessment.

kallend

***Every Christian I know voted against Hillary.

Does every Christian you know condone "bearing false witness" and adultery?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U

I was going to ignore this accusation again. However, you keep bringing it up so I will.

I can almost state with absolute certainty their are members of my church that condemn fornication and adultery and still commit the sin. Why? Because humans are weak.

The Bible says that if we confess our sin and seek after Jesus Christ and His forgiveness we are forgiven and do not have to live in guilt. Individual sin is between the Lord and the individual, in this case President Trump.

Let me see if I clarify this further for you. President Trump was not elected because of his Christian stance, but that helped. He was elected because Hillary and the progressive liberal agenda of BHO was hated by the majority of America.

Actually, more people hated Trump than hated Clinton, going by the popular vote.

Fortunately that's not how a Presidential election is decided. I'd have to say way more people hated Trump than Hillary, but they were put to sleep by a media machine that couldn't possibly conceive of a Trump victory.

That's what you get for being lazy. Bet it doesn't happen again.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

normiss

Given that the POTUS LOST the popular vote, his point is somehow more meaningless.

He is not the president???:o

Sorry pal.

Your post is the meaningless one:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>He was elected because Hillary and the progressive liberal agenda of BHO was
>hated by the majority of America.

Actually, more people hated Trump than hated Clinton, going by the popular vote.

given the number of Looney radicals that support Hillary, I would guess you are correct
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

Social policies, politics and economics are culturally relevant. We simply wanted our country back. We wanted our republic government with its pluses and minuses.

The guy who lives in a commune surrounded by fellow god fearing survivalists and shunning any outsiders wants his country back?

At this point what difference does it make to you what the rest of the country is doing? Didn't you construct your litte Georgia bubble so the rest of society wouldn't affect you one way or the other?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Oh, BTW. I have no need to defend President Trump, he won. He scored a KO in the final round. Hillary is not president. That is all that matters to me.

You couldn't give a flying fuck about the country, you're only happy Clinton didn't win... what a small small man you are.

That's a total lie Ron.
The majority of the voting citizens clearly did not vote for trump.
Stop spreading fake news and alternative facts.
This is clearly NOT what voting Americans voted for.
The gerrymandering republican party made this election happen.
Do you still not understand how this works?

RonD1120

Let me see if I clarify this further for you. President Trump was not elected because of his Christian stance, but that helped. He was elected because Hillary and the progressive liberal agenda of BHO was hated by the majority of America.

1. Trump does not have a Christian stance at all.

2. BHO was elected twice, and neither time did he lose the popular vote like Trump did to HRC.

3. I see nothing remotely Christian in any attitude that you present in this forum, except for wearing your religion on your sleeve, Pharisee style.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I totally understand where you all are coming from. Just try to work with us, well except jakee. He doesn't have a dog in this hunt.

WE WON!

RonD1120

I totally understand where you all are coming from. Just try to work with us

Why would you expect anyone else to try and work with you? When Obama was in power I asked you what level of compromise you would accept from the Republicans in order to work with Obama and help unify the country and you said zero. You said there should be no compromise whatsoever, and the Republicans shouldn't give a thing from their agenda in order to get anything done across the aisle.

So where do you get off asking for democrats to do the opposite?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Why would you expect anyone else to try and work with you? When Obama was in power I asked you what level of compromise you would accept from the Republicans in order to work with Obama and help unify the country and you said zero. You said there should be no compromise whatsoever, and the Republicans shouldn't give a thing from their agenda in order to get anything done across the aisle.

So where do you get off asking for democrats to do the opposite?

This is a man who openly believes wives should submit to husbands and is happy to try and ruin someone's livelihood due to disagreeing with him on a forum. Do you think gross hypocrisy is going to slow him down?
Never try to eat more than you can lift