Phil1111

FBI, Wiretaps, Trump

Sept 22-29 2017. You're not.....no....OH COME THE FUCK ON....seriously?

Hey, the rapture is going to happen one day right? Someone may as well make some money from predicting it while we all wait. The mythical Jesus would have thrown them out of the Fathers Temple.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

*********You have accurately described what we say when we gather and discuss the election. Praise be to God for blessing us, this time.

So, I'm wondering now. When God gave you BHO as a leader, was that punishment?

That is the general census of opinion in my circle. We deserved it. We got another chance. Can we handle it?

I have 22- 29 Sep 2017 marked in red on my calendar. It may be a significant period of time.

Which brings up two more questions. First, do your people also believe God plays a role in choosing the leaders of other countries, or just yours?

And of course, on that week in Sept. are you suspecting events of biblical proportions may occur?

Yes &
Possibly
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

DJL

*********You have accurately described what we say when we gather and discuss the election. Praise be to God for blessing us, this time.

That is the general census of opinion in my circle. We deserved it. We got another chance. Can we handle it?

I have 22- 29 Sep 2017 marked in red on my calendar. It may be a significant period of time.

What did you do to deserve Obama?

Sept 22-29 2017. You're not.....no....OH COME THE FUCK ON....seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

Nothing pertaining to me personally.

I don't know about doomsday but we pay attention to Israel and the Jewish feast times. Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur are always important.

Here is an interesting little tidbit. The colors of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are the colors of the flags of the Islamic nations around Israel. I don't know what that means but I find it interesting. Keep in mind the book of Revelation is for Israel and the Jews.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

wolfriverjoe

Source

Not my beliefs, but simply an article that came up on a search of the date.

I'm sure Ron will dismiss it as the rantings of a heretic.

That one actually intrigues me.

RonD1120

Here is an interesting little tidbit. The colors of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are the colors of the flags of the Islamic nations around Israel. I don't know what that means but I find it interesting. Keep in mind the book of Revelation is for Israel and the Jews.

I'm certain you're right about the part in bold, but my guess is it has the same meaning as finding bunnies in clouds.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

SkyDekker

Shouldn't be a surprise that many use religion to justify being racists assholes.

Doesn't really matter which religion either.

Can anyone imagine trump making a statement like this:

""Discrimination against a Rohingya or any other religious minority, I think, does not express the kind of country that Burma over the long term wants to be," Obama told a news conference with pro-democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi at her lakeside home in the city of Yangon."

For conduct like this:
" Bangkok, Thailand — As Myanmar defends itself against allegations of state-sponsored persecution of its Rohingya Muslim minority, attention has turned to what neighboring countries are doing to protect Rohingya asylum seekers. International refugee rights organizations say a coordinated response is needed for what is a growing refugee crisis in the region.

The mistreatment of the Rohingya, a Muslim minority, is consequential for neighboring countries trying to cope with a rising number of refugees while also making economic inroads into Myanmar, formerly known as Burma. Police and immigration officers in countries from Thailand to Australia are accused by rights groups of gross mistreatment of Rohingya, who live mostly in Rakhine state bordering Bangladesh and are essentially stateless under Myanmar's law. "
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-Pacific/2014/0226/Southeast-Asia-seen-failing-Myanmar-s-persecuted-Rohingya-Muslims

trump had turned that on its head and made the US a state sponsor of religious intolerance. As to whether trump is a religious asshole he has just started defining that term and is only ,what, 48 days into it.

RonD1120

************You have accurately described what we say when we gather and discuss the election. Praise be to God for blessing us, this time.

Which brings up two more questions. First, do your people also believe God plays a role in choosing the leaders of other countries, or just yours?

And of course, on that week in Sept. are you suspecting events of biblical proportions may occur?

Yes &
Possibly

Ok, here is a tougher question then. If God gives us all free will, how does he then pick who our leaders will be in a democracy? Does he send angels to trick us? Does he make the voting machines malfunction? Maybe he makes democrats stay at home? But that would still be interfering with our free will. I always thought he left us to our own follies and then judged us when the time comes. Am I missing something?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Ok, here is a tougher question then. If God gives us all free will, how does he then pick who our leaders will be in a democracy? Does he send angels to trick us? Does he make the voting machines malfunction? Maybe he makes democrats stay at home? But that would still be interfering with our free will. I always thought he left us to our own follies and then judged us when the time comes. Am I missing something?

I don't know. Those are tough questions. Why does He make a brown cow who eats green grass produce white milk.

I am just happy as a pig in poop that we were blessed and given another chance.

I am just happy as a pig in poop that we were blessed and given another chance.

Now that I can understand. It frames the event as a political one. I am also happy when the side that best represents my beliefs wins power. An affair of man, not one of God for me.

CornishChris

We can add it to the below list when nothing happens:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

WOW! I did not know all that. I just hope I am in the rapture. If not, I'll just live until I die.

My goal is to be so in tune with Jesus Christ that when the big event occurs I won't even notice. Do you think I can?

RonD1120

***We can add it to the below list when nothing happens:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

WOW! I did not know all that. I just hope I am in the rapture. If not, I'll just live until I die.

My goal is to be so in tune with Jesus Christ that when the big event occurs I won't even notice. Do you think I can?

What if Trump cancels the Rapture?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

RonD1120

Given your posting history, I am pretty sure that your heart and soul died a long time ago. My guess is, no, you won't notice.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

mistercwood

All these years and people STILL keep feeding the troll. :D

No kidding, I usually ignore his posts but sometimes I just can't help it.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

okalb

***My goal is to be so in tune with Jesus Christ that when the big event occurs I won't even notice. Do you think I can?

Given your posting history, I am pretty sure that your heart and soul died a long time ago. My guess is, no, you won't notice.

I am forgiven, guilt free and have life assurance in Christ.

So can you.

SkyDekker

I am forgiven

No you're not. Not even close.

Well, I have no guilt. That means I am living in your head rent free. In order to vacate and in the guidance of the Holy Spirit I forgive your attacks.

mistercwood

All these years and people STILL keep feeding the troll. :D

Something I have never understood about Internet forums, maybe you can help me out. If you attract me to your topic it is a discussion. However, if I attract you to my topic it is a troll. Why is that?

RonD1120

However, if I attract you to my topic it is a troll. Why is that?

Because you're off topic. In this case wildly so.

Straying far afield of the topic of a thread is an indicator of trollish behavior. Everyone does it on occasion. You tend to do it quite a bit and somehow frequently ends up in religious discussions.

Feel free to make your own topics with regard to religion.
Try to NOT interfere with others discussing other topics.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I think you're more likely to be in for a rude shock. The opinions you regularly post here do little to bring Christ to mind, at least from my perspective. I doubt that Christ's intent was that we think only of ourselves and say "fuck you, I got mine" to the rest of the world.

Don