2 2
billvon

Russiagate

Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen likely to cooperate as his attorneys leave case

Trump is not going to take this well. I predict a full-volume Trump Twitter rant within the next few days attacking Mueller, Comey, Clinton and/or Rosenstein and demanding they be investigated instead.

billvon

Trump is not going to take this well. I predict a full-volume Trump Twitter rant within the next few days attacking Mueller, Comey, Clinton and/or Rosenstein and demanding they be investigated instead.

We should make a bingo out of this. Will he blame Obama, Clinton, the FBI, Jeff Sessions? How about a distraction move like trying to spill the beans on something that turns out to be bullshit in two days.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

We should make a bingo out of this. Will he blame Obama, Clinton, the FBI, Jeff Sessions? How about a distraction move like trying to spill the beans on something that turns out to be bullshit in two days.

He will pardon some more people in a not so subtle hint to Cohen and others that if they keep quiet they can hope for the same. Of course he will burn them in an instant once they are no longer useful.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

He will pardon some more people in a not so subtle hint to Cohen and others that if they keep quiet they can hope for the same. Of course he will burn them in an instant once they are no longer useful.

Plus I don't think that will really work for Cohen. I am sure there are enough state level crimes to put him away for along time.

DJL

******Mueller claims that Russia continues to meddle and is requesting to limit disclosure on National Security grounds.

I am looking forward to the GOP reasons why national security is now not important.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-12/mueller-seeks-order-protecting-evidence-in-russia-troll-case

Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades! What's your point?

I'm still amazed to see American citizens taking the side of Russia in their efforts to destabilize our country.
For fucksake dude! I'm not taking a side. I'm just pointing out the truth the facts.

The US got caught red-handed fucking around with Israel's elections. Does that piss you off to? I mean for Christ sakes Obama was using State Department money to try and make sure Netanyahu didn't get reelected! This craps been going on between country since before you and I were born. It's something we're going to have to deal with in the future too.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

Would you? His personal lawyer is being used. And it's going to have nothing to do with a goddamn Russian interference and you know it!
Abraham Lincoln

You premise all your questions in a way that makes it difficult for me to answer. But I'll tell you this at this point there is no evidence of any kind anywhere any place that Trump or anybody in his campaign colluded with the Russians to affect the election. That includes Don Jr. Some other shit maybe going on? I don't know you seem to know tell me!

None of the charges levied against anybody out there have anything to do with Russian collusion. And you can't show me any that do.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Plus I don't think that will really work for Cohen. I am sure there are enough state level crimes to put him away for along time.

Another perfect example of liberal extension! As I have stated before, for people like you it has nothing to do with evidence. It is the seriousness of the charge!:o

You guys are priceless!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You premise all your questions in a way that makes it difficult for me to answer. But I'll tell you this at this point there is no evidence of any kind anywhere any place that Trump or anybody in his campaign colluded with the Russians to affect the election. That includes Don Jr. Some other shit maybe going on? I don't know you seem to know tell me!

None of the charges levied against anybody out there have anything to do with Russian collusion. And you can't show me any that do.

See everyone, there is no point in engaging with this guy. He can't answer straight questions. If he cant spin it or turn it into a talking point he cant answer.

LeeroyJenkins

See everyone, there is no point in engaging with this guy. He can't answer straight questions. If he cant spin it or turn it into a talking point he cant answer.

Most of us have known that for a long, long time.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

rushmc

Would you? His personal lawyer is being used. And it's going to have nothing to do with a goddamn Russian interference and you know it!

Kinda like Clinton's email server investigations had nothing to do with the Benghazi investigation? Why didn't you complain about that?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

LeeroyJenkins

***You premise all your questions in a way that makes it difficult for me to answer. But I'll tell you this at this point there is no evidence of any kind anywhere any place that Trump or anybody in his campaign colluded with the Russians to affect the election. That includes Don Jr. Some other shit maybe going on? I don't know you seem to know tell me!

Lol

I'm not playing your game dude! You still can't show any charges that are directly related to Russian collusion! I'll sit here and wait and see if he can but I know you can't. So thanks for the laugh you made my day!

By the way, just so you know, there are no statutes in law that deal with collusion. Politically and maybe a Cutthroat but legally it's a nothingburger. Sorry to disappoint you!
Abraham Lincoln

That's been true for a while now.

There is value, though, in seeing what other people think. "No one could really believe X!" is a common sentiment; some of the Trump supporters here regularly prove that there ARE people who will believe any outlandish, unsupported claim by anyone - as long as it fits into their political orientation.

Of course, that's no reason to engage with them. You can always take a look, say "huh, that's absurd" and then discuss the issue with someone more reasonable.

lummy

Kinda like Clinton's email server investigations had nothing to do with the Benghazi investigation? Why didn't you complain about that?

First off, an unsecured private server to do email for government business is a crime. That was discovered during the investigation into the lies that Obama and Clinton put forward during the Benghazi investigation. There was no special counsel it was just found in the course of the investigation. Apples and oranges my friend
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

That's been true for a while now.

There is value, though, in seeing what other people think. "No one could really believe X!" is a common sentiment; some of the Trump supporters here regularly prove that there ARE people who will believe any outlandish, unsupported claim by anyone - as long as it fits into their political orientation.

Of course, that's no reason to engage with them. You can always take a look, say "huh, that's absurd" and then discuss the issue with someone more reasonable.

You're right Bill! There is value here in seeing how other people think. You guys make me laugh and chill me to the Bone at the same time!
Abraham Lincoln

TriGirl

First off, an unsecured private server to do email for government business is a crime.

Um... no, it isn't.

Oh, yes it is. All government Communications are to be kept. Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails. I'd like to see you try and do that after your emails have been subpoenaed. But in any event, it's illegal on multiple levels including her sloppy handling of classified documents. You really really really need to find different news sources than you have!
Abraham Lincoln

TriGirl

First off, an unsecured private server to do email for government business is a crime.

Um... no, it isn't.

Oh, like you would know anything about the rules and regulations for doing 'government business'. :P

And if it is, how come Trump, Don Jr, Ivanka, Kushner and on and on and on (basically all of them) haven't been castigated by the right wing blogosphere for using...

Unsecured private e-mail servers.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

Hey everybody, YouTube will not allow an address copy for what I'm about to suggest. Go figure Anyway go to YouTube and search Obama says the election cannot be hacked. Maybe you'll believe him I don't know?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******You premise all your questions in a way that makes it difficult for me to answer. But I'll tell you this at this point there is no evidence of any kind anywhere any place that Trump or anybody in his campaign colluded with the Russians to affect the election. That includes Don Jr. Some other shit maybe going on? I don't know you seem to know tell me!

Lol

I'm not playing your game dude! You still can't show any charges that are directly related to Russian collusion! I'll sit here and wait and see if he can but I know you can't. So thanks for the laugh you made my day!

By the way, just so you know, there are no statutes in law that deal with collusion. Politically and maybe a Cutthroat but legally it's a nothingburger. Sorry to disappoint you!

Nice attempted spin/deflection. Try reading my questions again.

The legal term is conspiracy, there are plenty of statutes.

Furthermore:

rushmc

First off, an unsecured private server to do email for government business is a crime. That was discovered during the investigation into the lies that Obama and Clinton put forward during the Benghazi investigation. There was no special counsel it was just found in the course of the investigation. Apples and oranges my friend

TriGirl

Um... no, it isn't.

rushmc

Oh, yes it is. All government Communications are to be kept. Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails. I'd like to see you try and do that after your emails have been subpoenaed. But in any event, it's illegal on multiple levels including her sloppy handling of classified documents. You really really really need to find different news sources than you have!

Ohhh, nice attempt at deflection.

Having a private email server =/= destroying emails.

It really is interesting how you keep trying to deflect and misdirect everything, even though you are really bad at it.

>And if it is, how come Trump, Don Jr, Ivanka, Kushner and on and on and on (basically all of
>them) haven't been castigated by the right wing blogosphere for using...

>Unsecured private e-mail servers.

That's different. All of them are either white GOP men or related to Trump, so it's OK.

No deflection! You got nothing. No charges toward anybody related to Russian collusion. Which, by the way, is not a crime anyway! If it is, show me the statute!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

No deflection! You got nothing. No charges toward anybody related to Russian collusion. Which, by the way, is not a crime anyway! If it is, show me the statute!

Did my question to you have the term "Russian collusion" in it?

You sad having a server is illegal, you then defended that statement by saying its illegal to delete emails. That is some great deflection.

I'm not sure you are capable of having a intelligent discussion about politics.

LeeroyJenkins

I'm not sure you are capable of having a intelligent discussion about politics.

He's perfectly capable. He's a lot more intelligent and articulate than his posts would seem to indicate.

He just chooses not to.