skinnay

Donald Trump paid Russian hookers for golden showers?

billvon

>Do you know if he did it?
>Does kallend?
>I don't.

Aaand the weaseling begins.

So you must know then

Please share your sources!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Hmmmm
you will have to post for me where I made judgments about lying regarding the topics you post here.
I have posted opinions but I, unlike you, try not to make factual statements about things we do not have proof for.

How about this entire thread:

[ur http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4822315;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread]The FBI Reopens The Criminal Investigation Into Hillary's Private Server![/url]
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

billvon

>So you must know then
>Please share your sources!

Keep weaseling! This is fun.

We are waiting
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

I have posted opinions but I, unlike you, try not to make factual statements about things we do not have proof for.

Says the guy who has dismissed Global Warming as fake.

Please

Maybe you can win the $100k that proves man is altering climate change:D
Abraham Lincoln

DJL

Hmmmm
you will have to post for me where I made judgments about lying regarding the topics you post here.

[ur http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4822315;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread]The FBI Reopens The Criminal Investigation Into Hillary's Private Server![/url]

Fail
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Hmmmm

Fail

Yeah, basically. http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4822315;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

So back to lying. Who do you think is lying? Summer Zervos took a lie detector test before her lawyers filed the lawsuit. Now we have an audio recording of Trump saying that he gropes women without their consent and a woman who is filing a lawsuit and took a lie detector test. What more do you need or are we still saying, "Who knows, I don't know, you don't know..." ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/former-apprentice-contestant-sues-trump-for-defamation-for-denying-alleged-groping/2017/01/17/9c88acb2-dcd9-11e6-acdf-14da832ae861_story.html?utm_term=.d1a689b9ce90

Successful clicky this time

aphid

I caught this provocative broadcast on BBC World this morning. Surprisingly, it is already available on u-tube. (30 minutes in length)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poikb9XGyLk

Considering the character of trump. That being the ideas of crotch grabbing. The consistent Putin bro-mance and pro Russian policy.

IMO there is no explanation other than the FSB has something on trump. The US doesn't need Russia. The Russian economy is 1/2 that of California.

aphid

I caught this provocative broadcast on BBC World this morning. Surprisingly, it is already available on u-tube. (30 minutes in length)

All the Cyrillic comments are interesting.
Thank goodness for Google Translate!;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***I caught this provocative broadcast on BBC World this morning. Surprisingly, it is already available on u-tube. (30 minutes in length)

All the Cyrillic comments are interesting.
Thank goodness for Google Translate!;)

There is a huge online Putin propaganda machine. Go look at the Vladimir Putin Fan Club and you'll shake your head at all the preposterous BS. Many fake profiles there. Overall they (the ruskies) put a lot of effort into getting on the internet and discrediting anything that shows Putin in poor light.

rushmc

LOL

The alt birthers are still hoping

Nothing to do with that.

You've obviously missed several things that have gone on in Russia in the last couple of days; members of Kasperski Labs getting arrested, a member of the FSB being arrested, this FSB guy getting killed.

Speculation is Putin will shortly say something to the effect of, "yes, something with 'rogue agents' happened, but it was unauthorized and has been taken care of."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***LOL

Nothing to do with that.

You've obviously missed several things that have gone on in Russia in the last couple of days; members of Kasperski Labs getting arrested, a member of the FSB being arrested, this FSB guy getting killed.

Speculation is Putin will shortly say something to the effect of, "yes, something with 'rogue agents' happened, but it was unauthorized and has been taken care of."

Is there something in that story related to Russian spying on the US and trump-showers, etc?

Or is that just a Putin shakedown for bribes, payoffs and compliance with his kleptocracy?

Phil1111

******LOL

Nothing to do with that.

Is there something in that story related to Russian spying on the US and trump-showers, etc?

Or is that just a Putin shakedown for bribes, payoffs and compliance with his kleptocracy?

Well, I have an ex-CIA officer (recently ex) who is telling me it's related and agrees with the hypothesis I posted above. Doesn't mean it's a fact, but a reasonable assumption.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Phil1111

******LOL

Nothing to do with that.

If you read the Telegraph story in Ryoder's post (#193), it seems to show that the dead guy has ties to the guy who leaked the Trump story.

And, of course, the Russians are now saying he died of "natural causes". Lead poisoning, perhaps?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

*********LOL

Nothing to do with that.

If you read the Telegraph story in Ryoder's post (#193), it seems to show that the dead guy has ties to the guy who leaked the Trump story.

And, of course, the Russians are now saying he died of "natural causes". Lead poisoning, perhaps?

Well, at least that would be quicker than polonium.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.