skinnay

Donald Trump paid Russian hookers for golden showers?

"TAKE note of January 11, 2017 everybody. Because there’s a chance that this was the day your mother/grandmother learnt what a golden shower was.

The term #goldenshower was trending worldwide on Twitter and you can thank a bunch of unverified documents involving US President-elect Donald Trump for that.

In fact, we may now have some clue as to why his hair is that particular hue ..."
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/twitter-is-drowning-in-a-goldenshower/news-story/17f297c7c86510cf986011201ab88d85

This is from an Australian news with a bit of a tabloid bent. What trump doesn't seem to realize when he throws discrediting statements to the four winds. Is that in the streets of the Arab world. For those who get their news from second or third hand sources. The US is a damaged brand. That everyone in the US, its media, security services, institutions and president. Are all liars, vulgarians, with zero social graces, or redeeming qualities.

Everyone knows about the Hollywood video where trump boasts about grabbing female genitalia. Now this explains Russian superiority over trump and disgust for anything American.

JerryBaumchen

H lummy,

Now who are we going to believe???

Don't worry, rushmc will be along with some of his B***S*** for you to consider.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi Jerry

thanks for the chuckle.

Just to let you know, the following link has good insight why good people pay no attention to you and others who post here. Especially in this thread.

I am sure you will not understand nor accept it because you, like most liberals, can not understand why anyone can not agree with you.

Enjoy

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/donald-trump-iowa-conservatives.html?_r=0
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

From Rush's article, which he probably didn't read as usual:

Many were hazy on specific policy details about how, say, House Republicans were seeking to replace Medicare with a voucher system. These voters feared an outbreak of European-style terrorist attacks by Muslims in the United States, maybe in their own communities. And overwhelmingly, Trump supporters did not want their hard-earned money redistributed to people they regarded as undeserving.

The welfare system needs to be reorganized,” agreed Ms. Furman, a retired commercial bakery manager, complaining that “Chicago people” were moving to Burlington to receive higher benefits and bringing crime.

It says enough.

SkyDekker

Many were hazy on specific policy details about how, say, House Republicans were seeking to replace Medicare with a voucher system. These voters feared an outbreak of European-style terrorist attacks by Muslims in the United States, maybe in their own communities. And overwhelmingly, Trump supporters did not want their hard-earned money redistributed to people they regarded as undeserving.

It says enough.

Yes

It is very clear.

Your problem with it is????

Before your answer, when I traveled and worked out of state, just simply saying I was from Iowa was almost all I had to say to get a job.
Why? Because of the work ethic and honesty of Iowa people.

Please proceed.
Abraham Lincoln

They have no idea. They don't know anything about policy and are making decisions based on some unfounded fear.

I won't comment on the racial undertones, nor the idiocy of the statement about redistribution. You have made it clear in previous posts you are fully onside with that type of rhetoric.

SkyDekker

***Many were hazy on specific policy details about how, say, House Republicans were seeking to replace Medicare with a voucher system. These voters feared an outbreak of European-style terrorist attacks by Muslims in the United States, maybe in their own communities. And overwhelmingly, Trump supporters did not want their hard-earned money redistributed to people they regarded as undeserving.

I'm sure those Muslim refugees are plotting right now to launch terror attacks in places like Montezuma and Sigourney, Iowa.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

I'm sure those Muslim refugees are plotting right now to launch terror attacks in places like Montezuma and Sigourney, Iowa.

having been to both, it's a good start

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

“I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. intelligence community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the I.C. The I.C. has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policy makers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.”; DNI Clapper Statement on Conversation with President-elect Trump, Jan. 12, 2017

"James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts.Too bad!"; — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Jan. 12, 2017

No judgment, or false and fictitious?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

“I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. intelligence community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the I.C. The I.C. has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policy makers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.”; DNI Clapper Statement on Conversation with President-elect Trump, Jan. 12, 2017

"James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts.Too bad!"; — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Jan. 12, 2017

All he had to say is that's it's unreliable and he wouldn't have been lying.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

All he had to say is that's it's unreliable and he wouldn't have been lying.

But that would never do. Lying liars must lie. It's a compulsion. That is why you can never believe a bullshitter like Trump.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

kallend

Doesn't matter to supporters like Ron and Rush. They will believe his tweet over anything else.

SkyDekker

They have no idea. They don't know anything about policy and are making decisions based on some unfounded fear.

I won't comment on the racial undertones, nor the idiocy of the statement about redistribution. You have made it clear in previous posts you are fully onside with that type of rhetoric.

You have no idea as to what you are talking about:D:D

but please
Don't let that stop you:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You have no idea as to what you are talking about:D:D

but please
Don't let that stop you:D

You keep saying this about various things yet you haven't been able to explain your point so the best you can do is pretend there's something everyone but you gets.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

when something as stupid as this is posted, there is no reason to spend any time on it because the perspective and spin is so far out of whack.
Racial undertones?????
give me a break:D
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

when something as stupid as this is posted, there is no reason to spend any time on it because the perspective and spin is so far out of whack.

Then why post the article where that came from?

Nice try

But everyone here knows the comments I quoted. that I called stupid, were yours.
Abraham Lincoln