skinnay

Donald Trump paid Russian hookers for golden showers?

Can you define what Fake News is?

The report exists. The report was put together by a reputable former MI6 operative. An operative who appears to have worked for the FBI previously.

The report is entirely unverified at this point.

The US intelligence agencies deem the source reputable enough to start their own investigation.

The report should never have been published by buzzfeed. But that doesn't make it fake news.

Hence my question, how do you define fake news?

SkyDekker

Can you define what Fake News is?

The report exists. The report was put together by a reputable former MI6 operative. An operative who appears to have worked for the FBI previously.

The US intelligence agencies deem the source reputable enough to start their own investigation.

The report should never have been published by buzzfeed. But that doesn't make it fake news.

It's fascinating that the source rushmc used to claim "fake news" is a right wing source that promotes boycotts for political reasons - a tactic that Marc himself condemned as "bullying" in another thread.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Are you proud that you jumped the shark with this piece of shit story?

Hell, even CNN is now accusing Buzzfeed of publishing fake news

KNOWINGLY!!!!

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/chuck-todd-buzzfeed-editor-you-published-fake-news

That link is NOT to a CNN source.

And that changes what Chuck Todd, while on CNN says?

you are funny today:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

***Can you define what Fake News is?

It's fascinating that the source rushmc used to claim "fake news" is a right wing source that promotes boycotts for political reasons - a tactic that Marc himself condemned as "bullying" in another thread.

I love how convoluted you need to make things to attempt making some kind of point

that fails:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Are you proud that you jumped the shark with this piece of shit story?

KNOWINGLY!!!!

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/chuck-todd-buzzfeed-editor-you-published-fake-news

Provide the link to the CNN statement and you will be credible. Just providing a hearsay link to a self-admitted right wing site has no credibility at all.

You've been here for more than a decade but apparently haven't figured it out yet.

rushmc

KNOWINGLY!!!!

Yeah, so......

Chuck Todd doesn't work for CNN, nor was he on CNN.

kallend

***Are you proud that you jumped the shark with this piece of shit story?

KNOWINGLY!!!!

Apparently, he not only doesn't read the articles he links, but now he has stopped even reading the links he posts.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

KNOWINGLY!!!!

Apparently, he not only doesn't read the articles he links, but now he has stopped even reading the links he posts.:S

Just like his hero.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ryoder

KNOWINGLY!!!!

Sorry
It was on MSNBC

Same thing in the end however.....
Abraham Lincoln

ryoder

One of my favorite writers has just published a good summary of the story here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-russia-story-reaches-a-crisis-point-w460806

From that article:

Meanwhile, Ynet in Israel is reporting that Israeli intelligence officials are deciding not to share intelligence with the incoming Trump administration.

I mused about this yesterday on this thread. Can't say I am surprised to read this.

I mused about this yesterday on this thread. Can't say I am surprised to read this.

Few nations are going to trust in or believe in anything coming out of the Trump shit show. Who can blame them? Most Americans don't either. Even his supporters. Once a lying liar, always a lying liar. Or to paraphrase a great American, "the man makes the office, the office does not make the man".
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

All this would be hilariously funny if it weren't for the fact that in 7 days time he will be CinC of the most powerful military on Earth and have access to nuclear launch codes.

kallend

All this would be hilariously funny if it weren't for the fact that in 7 days time he will be CinC of the most powerful military on Earth and have access to nuclear launch codes.

I must disagree. It is still hilariously funny, even with the danger. The world will now get to see that America, and it's system is so strong that not even having a cartoon character at it's top can destroy it. I hope.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

I must disagree. It is still hilariously funny, even with the danger. The world will now get to see that America, and it's system is so strong that not even having a cartoon character at it's top can destroy it. I hope.

The real cartoon characters in this world are the anti Trump people posting on this thread
Abraham Lincoln

The real cartoon characters in this world are the anti Trump people posting on this thread

Marc, even you will get tired of the Trump shit show after a while. Wait and see.

gowlerk

Mark, even you will get tired of the Trump shit show after a while. Wait and see.

I will wait.

You will see.

My name is spelled with a "C".

Marc
Abraham Lincoln

Accuracy actually matters sometimes.
That said, I find it hard to get too worked up about something that happened between consenting adults. Kind of like if someone were to, oh, have an affair or something.

If it's true, the best thing to do is just say "yeah, so what? She's a professional and my wife is fine with it." Story mostly goes away.

The Russians specialize in compromising information; that's why hiring people without embarrassing history or circumstances is part of getting a secret clearance.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Marc

I have edited my comment, and I apologize for the error. I even knew the correct spelling, but accidentally used the wrong one.

gowlerk

Marc

I have edited my comment, and I apologize for the error. I even knew the correct spelling, but accidentally used the wrong one.

Marc, of course, has never been known to make a spelling error in this forum.