wmw999

To those who say Trump does what every man does

GeorgiaDon

I think every man has said something similar in their lifetime however.

Perhaps when they're 15, not over 50.

You would be wrong.What he said would almost certainly get him fired if he was a teacher. Are you saying that someone judged to be too much a sexual predator to be trusted around children is A-OK to lead the country?

Also you seem to imply that such behavior is fine as long as you don't get caught. Are you really that morally bankrupt?

Don

None of the above. What he said was disgusting. And we are not talking behavior. We are talking words.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

None of the above. What he said was disgusting. And we are not talking behavior. We are talking words.

So (using your own logic) why did he settle a sexual harrasment lawsuit, if not because he did the stuff he said he does?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

And we are not talking behavior. We are talking words.

No, we are talking about behavior. Sexual assault. Pussy grabbing because he is a powerful man who takes advantage of his power to abuse much less powerful women. We are talking about his feeling of entitlement and how he expresses it in actions.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

jakee

***None of the above. What he said was disgusting. And we are not talking behavior. We are talking words.

So (using your own logic) why did he settle a sexual harrasment lawsuit, if not because he did the stuff he said he does?

Who? Clinton?
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

Shaming women for reporting rape is a very large contributing factor to them not reporting.
We've seen it here in this forum.
"Bimbos making up lies" seems to be one of the main go-to responses when a claim of sexual assault is made.

You must be talking about all the Clinton accusers correct?
Abraham Lincoln

We are talking words.

We are talking a boast that he actually engaged in that behavior. He did not say "I would like to...", he said "I did...". If any teacher was heard saying "I like to grab my students by the pussy and kiss them, and they let me do it because I'm the teacher" he'd be gone in a nanosecond and sitting in jail, and his students would be interviewed by the police. Lots of guys will say "I'd sure like to hit on her". I have never heard anyone claim "I just walked up to her and grabbed her pussy and I got away with it because she knows I am richer/more powerful than she is". I am shocked that this seems to be normal accepted behavior in your corner of the universe.

Don

rushmc

******None of the above. What he said was disgusting. And we are not talking behavior. We are talking words.

Who? Clinton?

Trump.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

GeorgiaDon

We are talking words.

We are talking a boast that he actually engaged in that behavior. He did not say "I would like to...", he said "I did...". If any teacher was heard saying "I like to grab my students by the pussy and kiss them, and they let me do it because I'm the teacher" he'd be gone in a nanosecond and sitting in jail, and his students would be interviewed by the police. Lots of guys will say "I'd sure like to hit on her". I have never heard anyone claim "I just walked up to her and grabbed her pussy and I got away with it because she knows I am richer/more powerful than she is". I am shocked that this seems to be normal accepted behavior in your corner of the universe.

Don

So you just proved you have nothing. If you did you could send him to jail. But you can't can you. Blah blah blah
Abraham Lincoln

>So you just proved you have nothing. If you did you could send him to jail.

No. Trump's wife said in court that he raped her - and he avoided jail. (Heck, OJ Simpso killed his wife and avoided jail - at least at the criminal trial.) Simply assaulting a woman is insufficient to send someone to jail.

Remember, when you are famous you can get away with sexual assault. Trump said so.

normiss

He's also confused on what consensual means...

I don't think so.

He just feels he doesn't need consent in order to do these things.

His "they let you get away with it" comment seems to indicate that he knows perfectly well that the "little people" in the world couldn't do this and get away with it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

rushmc

We are talking words.

Don

So you just proved you have nothing. If you did you could send him to jail. But you can't can you. Blah blah blahTo you, even sexual assault is just an acceptable part of political gamesmanship. I have never seen a post from you that indicates the smallest iota of empathy or concern for anybody, it's all about "winning" for your myopic political perspective. You are completely incapable of reason or logic. Now you treat sexual assault as a big joke. I see nothing redeeming about you as a human being, and neither do I see any reason to respond again to anything you post.

Don

GeorgiaDon

We are talking words.

Don

So you just proved you have nothing. If you did you could send him to jail. But you can't can you. Blah blah blahTo you, even sexual assault is just an acceptable part of political gamesmanship. I have never seen a post from you that indicates the smallest iota of empathy or concern for anybody, it's all about "winning" for your myopic political perspective. You are completely incapable of reason or logic. Now you treat sexual assault as a big joke. I see nothing redeeming about you as a human being, and neither do I see any reason to respond again to anything you post.

Don

:D:D

I have posted many times about how badly Clinton's victims have been treated.

The rest of your post is just plain wrong.
Abraham Lincoln

JerryBaumchen

Hi Don,

your myopic political perspective

^^^^ This says it all. The perfect definition.

Thank you,

Jerry Baumchen

Irony meter explodes!

:D
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

More non-politically correct behavior

I hope he enjoys the sex offender registry.

This is the most interesting sentence:
According to the report, security cameras in the office from the day of the incident confirm with the woman’s claims.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***More non-politically correct behavior

I hope he enjoys the sex offender registry.

This is the most interesting sentence:
According to the report, security cameras in the office from the day of the incident confirm with the woman’s claims.

He is 71 and trump is 70. When people get this old and have those attitudes they should just be taken out and ****. An entire life of misogyny egoism.