brenthutch

Trump won because...

brenthutch

Trump won because... more Americans voted for him than for Hillary Clinton.

Except...

Obviously you don't understand how our constitutional republic works. If we were to elect our president via plebiscite you might have a case, but we don't so you don't. Thanks for playing, have a nice day.

Obviously you have no idea what I understand.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Except...

Except......

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Except...

Except......

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

Now you have reached down to the bottom. What an evil page of evil lies. Comes complete with an ad for "super male vitality" in an eyedropper bottle.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Except...

Except......

Now you have reached down to the bottom. What an evil page of evil lies. Comes complete with an ad for "super male vitality" in an eyedropper bottle.

:D:D

It is now be predicted that Trump may win the popular vote once all the votes are tabulated.
Never mind the non-citizen claim.

BTW
Did you know that 600,000 people used the CA on line registration the last two days before the vote?

And the electoral college argument is a joke.
Hillary lost under the rules they both followed. Had the winner needed the most votes, do you think Trump would have stayed out of cities like LA and New York? Not a chance. That simple rule change would have totally altered the way the candidates ran their campaigns. Do you think Hillary would have stayed out of WI had the popular vote been the goal?

AND
We now know that a big part of these so called protests are being bought and paid for. So much for grass roots spontaneous free speech ! :D

Did you know that while Obama was President the Dems lost 13 Senate seats and 14 state governorships?

The facts keep stacking up don't they!:)
Abraham Lincoln

A good read.
And from Politico no less.
Going to slam that left wing site too?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216

One interesting paragraph in the article.

This math gives strongly Democratic states an unfair edge in the Electoral College. Using citizen-only population statistics, American University scholar Leonard Steinhorn projects California would lose five House seats and therefore five electoral votes. New York and Washington would lose one seat, and thus one electoral vote apiece. These three states, which have voted overwhelming for Democrats over the latest six presidential elections, would lose seven electoral votes altogether. The GOP’s path to victory, by contrast, depends on states that would lose a mere three electoral votes in total. Republican stronghold Texas would lose two House seats and therefore two electoral votes. Florida, which Republicans must win to reclaim the presidency, loses one seat and thus one electoral vote.

Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Trump won because...

. . . .he went low while Clinton went high. People want low. They want scandal, and excitement, and entertainment, not boring policy speeches or depressing explanations about the problems facing the world today.

Funniest fucking post of the month!!!!:D:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

You're not getting it. I don't dispute the Trump win. He won, and the popular vote is irrelevant. What I object to is the lying lie that 3 million non citizens cast ballots for Clinton. The story is a big stinking pile of crap.

I agree that the rules can work to the advantage of either party. Trump won. Period. So why do you need to spread lies about false voting?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

You're not getting it. I don't dispute the Trump win. He won, and the popular vote is irrelevant. What I object to is the lying lie that 3 million non citizens cast ballots for Clinton. The story is a big stinking pile of crap.

I agree that the rules can work to the advantage of either party. Trump won. Period. So why do you need to spread lies about false voting?

And you have the inside knowelge to denie it how?

BTW
I am not claiming it is true.
But it does need to be looking into.

Did know........

Lets say Obama lived in CA and so do I.

I can go into a state polling location, say I am BHO and vote. Even if those working their know I am not BHO, they are prevented by law of asking me any questions about who I am and I get to vote.

BHO comes in later and they tell him he already voted, so he gets to vote a provisional ballot.

Seem ok to you?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***You're not getting it. I don't dispute the Trump win. He won, and the popular vote is irrelevant. What I object to is the lying lie that 3 million non citizens cast ballots for Clinton. The story is a big stinking pile of crap.

BTW

It would need investigating if it came from a credible source. However, like most of your sources, it is not credible in the slightest.

kallend

******You're not getting it. I don't dispute the Trump win. He won, and the popular vote is irrelevant. What I object to is the lying lie that 3 million non citizens cast ballots for Clinton. The story is a big stinking pile of crap.

BTW

It would need investigating if it came from a credible source. However, like most of your sources, it is not credible in the slightest.

:D:D

Where did it come from John?
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Trump won because...

. . . .he went low while Clinton went high. People want low. They want scandal, and excitement, and entertainment, not boring policy speeches or depressing explanations about the problems facing the world today.

They want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

BTW

I read that Donald Trump is secretly a Satanist.
I'm not claiming it's true.

ryoder

***>Trump won because...

They want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8

And this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0hWhCOx4U8

gowlerk

BTW

I don't know if it's true either, but a lot of people are saying it.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

billvon

>Trump won because...

You gotta be kidding me. People don't like the low road anymore. So guess who got most of the protest vote against low road tactics.....yes, the insider.

I didn't see "high" on either team or down the rest of the ticket for that matter. Only Gary tried to go the high road and he got ridiculed for it. So I agree with your last sentence anyway.

this is fun too - if this is what it's like to drink coffee....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>You gotta be kidding me. People don't like the low road anymore.

They say they don't like the low road - here and on polls and in the media. Then they vote for it.

>I didn't see "high" on either team or down the rest of the ticket for that matter.

Agreed; no one did. No one watched the boring policy speeches. (Heck, you had to do some searching on Youtube to find them.) They watched Trump's 3am tweets and then watched hopefully for Clinton to blow her lid on TV. When she didn't, they went back to Twitter.

>You way to smart to believe that HRC went "high"

During the campaign I spoke to several people about Clinton's speeches. They were, as a rule, unaware of any she gave unless she was responding to something Trump said, or a republican accusation against her. (Not surprising - those policy speeches were hard to find.) The only time people _did_ see a direct comparison was during the debates, where most watchers agreed that Trump spent far more time on the attack.

I suspect you have never seen any of her policy speeches either, because they were pretty boring (and because you think she was just as bad as Trump.) She could have done far more to get that sort of attention. She could have started every speech with a comment about "Donald the rapist," followed by an attack on his wife for her (presumed) illegal immigrant status. Then perhaps thrown in a few pictures of ten year olds with an open question about who he would date next. It would have been going low - and a lot more people would have seen her speeches. (And that is, unfortunately, one thing the Democrats will likely take away from this - that they weren't loud and newsworthy enough.)

rushmc

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216

One interesting paragraph in the article.

This math gives strongly Democratic states an unfair edge in the Electoral College. Using citizen-only population statistics, American University scholar Leonard Steinhorn projects California would lose five House seats and therefore five electoral votes. New York and Washington would lose one seat, and thus one electoral vote apiece. These three states, which have voted overwhelming for Democrats over the latest six presidential elections, would lose seven electoral votes altogether. The GOP’s path to victory, by contrast, depends on states that would lose a mere three electoral votes in total. Republican stronghold Texas would lose two House seats and therefore two electoral votes. Florida, which Republicans must win to reclaim the presidency, loses one seat and thus one electoral vote.

I'd be fine with that.

People need to try to separate the pain or elation of this particular election with the process of voting in general. I haven't complained ONCE about the outcome of this election - it's the system we use so we need to abide by the results.
That's not the same discussion as asking if it's the best system for 20, 50 or 100 years from now.

billvon

>You gotta be kidding me. People don't like the low road anymore.

They say they don't like the low road - here and on polls and in the media. Then they vote for it.

>I didn't see "high" on either team or down the rest of the ticket for that matter.

Agreed; no one did. No one watched the boring policy speeches. (Heck, you had to do some searching on Youtube to find them.) They watched Trump's 3am tweets and then watched hopefully for Clinton to blow her lid on TV. When she didn't, they went back to Twitter.

if they did anything they voted against it. That's why Trump won
Abraham Lincoln

ryoder

BTW

I don't know if it's true either, but a lot of people are saying it.:|

Not that it's a bad thing, but it definitely needs looking into.