CanuckInUSA

Project Veritas - Part I - DNC Incite Violence

billvon

>Is your lust for power so strong that smart people like you will let control of the
>DNS servers be handed over to the UN?

Nope.

Do you hate freedom so much that you will side with the Russians when they attack us?

(equally asinine question)

You have zero proof that the Russians are the ones who hacked Clinton.

Back when GWB was in charge progressives were all about peace and love and now with Obama and Clinton, little has changed regarding America and war. You are presently bombing 7 different nations. The Obama administration has spent about a trillion dollars on new nukes since he came to power. Why was war such a bad evil thing when the Elephants were in charge, but now that the Asses are control, war is good. The DNC is ready to wage war on Russia, because of an unproven allegation that Russia hacked the DNC. I don't trust Putin. He's KGB. But I also sure as hell don't trust the US government either.

Americans might not know this because your media is corrupt to the core. But thanks to the WikiLeaks, we know the Clintons are full of shit when they say they support women for equal pay. 3 out of the 11 highest paid earners at the Clinton Foundation are women. Median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106 and the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 (a $160k difference). It's all there in the WikiLeaks. You may not want to read it, but it's there for the rest of the world to see. The rest of the world can read all about the back and forth evil, vile, back stabling infighting of the power hungry DNC power brokers. Things like the Clinton camp in 2008 talking about Obama's Muslim up bring, and talking about his cocaine habits.

This would all be kind of humorous if the world wasn't as close as it's been to nuclear war since the Cuban Missile Crisis. But nothing to worry about. Remember America, it's illegal to read the WikiLeaks, we here at CNN will read them for you and tell you what you need to know. Ignorance is bliss when Dancing with the Stars is on channel 9 followed by the Daily Show.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

CanuckInUSA

***>Is your lust for power so strong that smart people like you will let control of the
>DNS servers be handed over to the UN?

Nope.

Do you hate freedom so much that you will side with the Russians when they attack us?

(equally asinine question)

You have zero proof that the Russians are the ones who hacked Clinton.

www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/215-press-releases-2016/1423-joint-dhs-odni-election-security-statement

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

DanG

Can you answer a simple question? Did Russia invade the Ukraine, or did it liberate the oppressed people of Crimea?

Russian forces took over the Crimea, they are still there as I type and have ventured into parts of Eastern Ukraine as well where blood has been shed. I was aware of this well before all of this "The Donald is a massive sex predator" your MSM pushes 24/7. Ukraine is the 2nd front of the USA/Russia proxy war. But it was the USA that started the proxy war when they sought a regime change in Syria. I guess you missed the part where I said "I don't trust Putin. He's KGB". But I don't hate the Russian people. Yes I grew up in the Cold War. I guess Canuckistanis just don't have the same level of hate towards the Russian bear that Yanks were brought up to have.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

billvon

>If you consider "Project Veritas" a credible source of information . . . .

Now, don't go questioning the foundations of his ideology. People do NOT appreciate that.

For all your lack of morality (based on laws and candidates you support), you guys sure do hate getting caught with your pants down[:/]

Bill
you have posted here that words mean things and you took after Trump saying he incites violence.

Yet now we have video and email proof that the Clinton campaign is sending money to the DNC who is/was funding the group out of Chicago that hired union and homeless people to incite violence knowing that the media will support, and you, now it seems, will buy into the narrative that the republicans are a violent bunch. More proof of this is those who were on these videos were fired (ya right) or resigned.

Yep
Hillary was correct.
She has to stay ahead of the news cycle to keep her supporters in line.

Do you know how silly you all really look? Really?

Now it is altered emails ?

Easy to prove. Supply the originals! Think that will happen?:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Russian forces took over the Crimea, they are still there as I type and have ventured into parts of Eastern Ukraine as well where blood has been shed. I was aware of this well before all of this "The Donald is a massive sex predator" your MSM pushes 24/7.

Um, yeah. Everyone was aware of this before the Donald Trump sex scandal. It happened quite a while ago.

Ukraine is the 2nd front of the USA/Russia proxy war. But it was the USA that started the proxy war when they sought a regime change in Syria.

Really? So the US is responsible for Russia invading the Ukraine because we supported regime change in Syria? Makes sense, Comrade.

- Dan G

DanG

Russian forces took over the Crimea, they are still there as I type and have ventured into parts of Eastern Ukraine as well where blood has been shed. I was aware of this well before all of this "The Donald is a massive sex predator" your MSM pushes 24/7.

Um, yeah. Everyone was aware of this before the Donald Drumpf sex scandal. It happened quite a while ago.

Ukraine is the 2nd front of the USA/Russia proxy war. But it was the USA that started the proxy war when they sought a regime change in Syria.

Really? So the US is responsible for Russia invading the Ukraine because we supported regime change in Syria? Makes sense, Comrade.

ssssshhhhh he's standing in a hole, let him keep digging :D
Never try to eat more than you can lift

SkyDekker

For all your lack of morality (based on laws and candidates you support), you guys sure do hate getting caught with your pants downUnsure

Says the guy who supports sexual assault.

Of course I do:D:D

But you should be saying that of Hillary not me. She has supported a sex predator all her married life.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

For all your lack of morality (based on laws and candidates you support), you guys sure do hate getting caught with your pants downUnsure

But you should be saying that of Hillary not me. She has supported a sex predator all her married life.

Looks like you and Hillary have a lot in common then.

SkyDekker

Looks like you and Hillary have a lot in common then.

:D:D

Focus

focus

:D
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

And when Trump says sick and disturbing things you stick your fingers in your ears and sing "La la la..."

Please show me one post I have made this year that I have supported Trump. I have made less than 10 posts on the Dork Zone in the entire 2016 year (most of the 10 are from today ... LOL). I have stayed away because I am so sick of the bullshit politics and so sick of the idiots who come here day after day to protect their beloved politicians.

I might come back tonight after I finish throwing up after watching Part II in disgust at how corrupt the US government is. But rest assured I will be self-censoring myself from the Dork Zone in the coming days. I have better things to do with my time than to waste it arguing over corrupt criminal political parties than use violence to further their agendas.

Not surprised you'd throw up watching the work of a self-confessed criminal (O'Keefe) who has been outed for doctoring evidence.

And don't let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.

You lefties crack me up...O'Keefe is a criminal...O'Keefe didn't record these guys admitting to criminal acts...this video was edited by the Russians. Yea, that's right the Russians...and that Putin fella, they the ones that done it.

Everyone has know for many years that the Democratic party is unable to win elections without committing fraud...now that we have documented proof in emails and video the only thing you got is the videos where doctored.

Liberalisms is truly a mental disorder.

Fairness dictates equal time be afforded to the conservatives here who received significant disdain when this was initially brought to SC.

"A D.C. police spokesman has confirmed that a secret video recording made Dec. 18 by one of O’Keefe’s operatives led to the arrest of one man and foiled an alleged plot to spread acid at the DeploraBall for Trump supporters at the National Press Club."

source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/meetings-of-activists-planning-to-disrupt-inauguration-were-infiltrated-by-conservative-media-group/2017/01/24/b22128fe-e19a-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html

If you read the article, it sounds like the one man they arrested and couple of other people they're looking for planned to use it mostly for its stink bomb properties as opposed to physical harm.

The video shows the group discussing getting the acid into a building’s ventilation system and, failing that, spreading it on the floor. Backup plans included finding a way to activate all the sprinklers simultaneously. Police said in the affidavit that one member had tickets to the ball.

The same man described butyric acid as “very efficient” and “very smelly” and said that “a little bit goes a long way. . . . That stuff is nasty enough that it will seep, it will spread.”

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

If you read the article, it sounds like the one man they arrested and couple of other people they're looking for planned to use it mostly for its stink bomb properties as opposed to physical harm.

Why didn't you say so? That makes it OK.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

Like I have said

The left is losing it.

That said,

Did you see the loony left liberal woman who got thrown off the plane?
Abraham Lincoln

airdvr

It sound like he was part of the group dressed in black and rioting on inauguration day. They belong in jail for their actions. They represent only a fringe part of the opposition.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.