rushmc

Main Stream Media. Hillary's Largest Super PAC

jclalor

When I think about the fucking soulless bastards that keep him in business, I can only think there has to be a very very special place in hell that awaits them.

Wow, you're the second atheist within two weeks to believe in the "special places of hell"

For those that care, here's a hot chick doing the drum cover:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh_cSFFyk54
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

***When I think about the fucking soulless bastards that keep him in business, I can only think there has to be a very very special place in hell that awaits them.

Wow, you're the second atheist within two weeks to believe in the "special places of hell"

For those that care, here's a hot chick doing the drum cover:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh_cSFFyk54

Not too shabby.

It is actually irrelevant for the debate of gun control whether or not the SH happened. It is just as unserious to drag this into the gun debate as a hammer to use.

This is not UK, where one incident can fuel the legislations of the populist monarchy.

Without seriousness in gun control debate, this will always a be a us vs. them thing. Personally, I spent too much energy to get into this country to just roll over. Not that it matters, I couldn't hit anything unless I had a shot gun, but my wife would never give her guns up, so that issue is settled then.

There is still lots of time to learn it..

but the Constitution is a far more complex document

No, it's not. It's actually pretty straight forward, as are the 27 amendments that have passed to date.

The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America

Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.4 x 0.5 inches

This will fit into your shirt pocket. Takes less than an hour to read through it.
We are all engines of karma

Well, ORIGINALLY there were some who were only worth 3/5 of others and had no freedom or liberty whatsoever, females had no property rights until 1839, and couldn't participate at all in the selection of the leadership until 1920. So that "all" is a bit of an exaggeration. Well, a LOT of an exaggeration.

The fact those issues have been directly addressed, and the Constitution amended, shows that we actually have a living document that our political leaders are sworn to uphold.

StreetScooby

Well, ORIGINALLY there were some who were only worth 3/5 of others and had no freedom or liberty whatsoever, females had no property rights until 1839, and couldn't participate at all in the selection of the leadership until 1920. So that "all" is a bit of an exaggeration. Well, a LOT of an exaggeration.

The fact those issues have been directly addressed, and the Constitution amended, shows that we actually have a living document that our political leaders are sworn to uphold.

Is there something about the word "ORIGINALLY" that is obscure?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.4 x 0.5 inches
>This will fit into your shirt pocket. Takes less than an hour to read through it.

Closer to ten minutes.

But whatever you do do NOT bring it to a Trump rally! People have been ejected for carrying one.

:D:D

A portion of Powell's email was mentioned in another thread.
And the poster only brought up the part where Powell slammed Trump.

More than likely that is all they got from the news source they frequent
But
There is more to email

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/15/bias-alert-networks-soft-pedal-powell-emails-on-bill-hillary-lead-with-trump-posts.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And let us not forget that the Hillary campaign started the Obama birther movement just over 8 years ago....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

:D:D

A portion of Powell's email was mentioned in another thread.
And the poster only brought up the part where Powell slammed Trump.

More than likely that is all they got from the news source they frequent
But
There is more to email

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/15/bias-alert-networks-soft-pedal-powell-emails-on-bill-hillary-lead-with-trump-posts.html

Now ambition and greedy are not American values? America was built based on that. Or are you just upset a woman has accomplished far more than most men?

Now ambition and greedy are not American values? America was built based on that. Or are you just upset a woman has accomplished far more than most men?

Greed and ambition are still seen as masculine traits by most Americans, and so are unseemly in a woman, who are supposed to be warm and nurturing. Greedy aggressive women are generally described as a "bitch". They don't even have to be greedy, as long as they are overtly ambitious. Men who are too "warm and nurturing" find their sexuality questioned. Not that most people will say that to your face, but that is the "gut reaction". At least the Amish are honest enough to admit they would never vote for a woman, but that isn't very relevant to the election as 95% of Amish don't vote.

Some people will disapprove of this, but I think the current election is strong evidence that this kind of "thinking" is very much at play. Aggressive Trump behaviors (name-calling, gratuitously screwing over business partners/investors/contractors/employees, lying, aggrandizing, never admitting to being wrong on anything, etc) are seen as indicating a "successful businessman" and so are dismissed or even admired, and much more minor (but socially abrasive) behaviors by Clinton are seen as disqualifying.

Don

I find her very unlikable...

Lots of people seem to feel that way. I guess I just don't see it. I certainly do not know her personally so I don't have a bias from that perspective. People who have worked with her claim that she is very personable and considerate, as well as smart and hard-working. I think it's asking a lot for people to come across as very charismatic when speaking policy to a large crowd. Her husband had that trick down, but I don't think it's especially relevant to being able to do the job well. I want someone who pays attention to details, who gives a darn, and who realizes the world is a complex place and simplistic solutions are almost certain to blow up (sometimes literally). Whether or not they'd be interesting to have a beer with is not germane.

On the other hand, I don't think I'd last 5 minutes with Trump without blowing a gasket. He knows nothing about policy and cares less about people other than himself and his family. He has no respect for actual true facts, even less than Bush Jr did. If he has even bothered to think about an issue at all, he at best has a postage stamp sized "policy" that is so obviously stupid it almost hurts.

I suppose for me the "have a beer" test comes down to, could I talk to this person for an hour (beer optional but a nice touch) and come away impressed that they understand what they are talking about and have interesting ideas they can actually explain and defend. It's not necessary that I agree with them, sometimes disagreeing makes for a more informative debate.

Don

People who have worked with her claim that she is very personable and considerate, as well as smart and hard-working.

Except for her Secret Service guys.

I want someone who pays attention to details, who gives a darn, and who realizes the world is a complex place and simplistic solutions are almost certain to blow up (sometimes literally).

You realize he is a successful New York City developer, right?

He knows nothing about policy and cares less about people other than himself and his family.

His employees seem to think very highly of him.

Hi Scooby,

Uh, how many times has he gone bankrupt?

Maybe, but I'm thinking all of the subs that he shafted with his bankruptcies might think a little differently.

What I just cannot get my head around is how Joe Sixpack is all for Trump when he will never do one thing for them. In fact, I think he has complete disdain for them when he is in private.

Jerry Baumchen

StreetScooby

I want someone who pays attention to details, who gives a darn, and who realizes the world is a complex place and simplistic solutions are almost certain to blow up (sometimes literally).

He knows nothing about policy and cares less about people other than himself and his family.

A developer by heritage (more or less successful) with zero political experience in your eyes is qualified to become the president of the US??

His employees have to praise him, otherwise: You're fired.

Do you really believe the naive arguments you posted? :o

dudeist skydiver # 3105

*** I want someone who pays attention to details, who gives a darn, and who realizes the world is a complex place and simplistic solutions are almost certain to blow up (sometimes literally).

In the same way that Ted Mayfield was a successful DZO.

rushmc

And let us not forget that the Hillary campaign started the Obama birther movement just over 8 years ago....

Another of Trump's falsehoods. He panders to the fact-challenged.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.