piisfish

Who will be the next POTUS?

A second thought, if you understood the Bible you would understand that the theocratic government you fear cannot and will not ever be voted in by the people. Do not fear what can never happen.

And, you live in Canada, right?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Do you feel that ego/linear energy?

Seems like you've been away for a while. I'm going to assume it involved a room full of people, someone who sold you a book, and then discussion groups about various parts of the book.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

RonD1120

A second thought, if you understood the Bible you would understand that the theocratic government you fear cannot and will not ever be voted in by the people. Do not fear what can never happen.

And, you live in Canada, right?

Democracies everywhere must stand together. In your country powerful people are actively seeking to influence policy by controlling who gets appointed to the SC. You are a couple votes away from overturning the progress recently made in social policy.

If people like me want to be free, we must be vigilant.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

DanG

Ah, so you have nothing but "mystery".

Man, you've really bit down hard. Hook, line, and sinker.

Pretty much.

I'm going to guess he is referring to the "large number" of "odd" deaths that seem to follow the Clintons around (Vince Foster is the most famous). Suicides, murders (like during "robberies"), strange accidents, lots of people associated with the Clintons have died under "mysterious" circumstances.

It all sounds nefarious and conspiratorial...

Until you look at the bigger picture.

Lots of people die strange deaths. And the Clintons associate with a lot of people.

So, taken as a whole, the number of odd deaths associated with the Clintons isn't too far from the norm.

But the conspiracists love it. In some ways, it's not too far from the wild speculation about the Sept 11, 2001 attacks. Lots of strange coincidences. Lots of weird stuff happened.
But, again, taken as a whole, it was just the way coincidence works.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

RonD1120

So why are you pissing yourself in fear of Sharia law when it's never going to happen?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

gowlerk

***Most people understand the context when somebody says "no prayer in school" - gimme a break.

I do understand the context. I took your sentence as a complaint that the majority religion is not allowed to lead students in prayer. It's hard to read it in another way.

It's was a statement of fact that illustrated the bigger point at hand. It's really not that hard especially after I already explained it to you.

Personally I'm not really all that concerned with public prayer, or the lack thereof as per Mt 6:5-7
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

>The rest of your post is just more of that tiresome pettifog that I was referring to.
>You're just nit-picking and ignoring the point

Not ignoring the point at all.

Your point was that there is no chance that Sharia Law will take over here. I agree. You then went on to use the examples that Christians are not allowed to pray in schools or set up nativity scenes. Those statements are false. I provided examples showing they are false.

Then you had a fit because your victimhood was being questioned. You're not a victim - get over it.

Well, that is a different situation. Gowlerk was referring to a Christian theocracy. The Antichrist will have his version and IMO it will start with Islam.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Well, that is a different situation. Gowlerk was referring to a Christian theocracy. The Antichrist will have his version and IMO it will start with Islam.

If a majority christian country wont vote for a christian theocracy why would it vote for an Islamic one?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Why is the most common name for newborn males in England Muhammad?

Because it is not.

Muhammad 3,588
Oliver 6,649

Source: Office of National Statistics

But we already know that you don't care about facts. Truthiness and trumpiness are far more important. Facts and intelligence beyond half-bred level are for elite ivory tower types. (Which Trump somehow isn't. That silver spoon, trust fund baby truly understand what it is like to be a common man. That is the type of intelligent reasoning that will stand the test of time!!)

Well, according to a baby names website, if you combine all of the spellings of Muhamed together they come out number 1.
Of course, the same website doesn't combine all of the spellings for any other name as far as I can tell.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Well, according to a baby names website, if you combine all of the spellings of Muhamed together they come out number 1.
Of course, the same website doesn't combine all of the spellings for any other name as far as I can tell.

Wendy P.

And if you combine Oliver and Olly/Ollie you get more than all Muhammeds combined.

And if you take all "muslim" sounding names and all "christian" sounding names on the list it is nowhere near close.

However you slice and dice it, ron's insinuation is, as usual, unfounded and routed in bigotry and racism.