jgoose71

The Muslim rape of Germany

For those of you that were paying attention, over New Year ’s Eve in Germany there were groups of Muslim refugees committing act of sexual assault on German women.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3391075/Why-Germany-t-face-truth-migrant-sex-attacks-SUE-REID-finds-nation-denial-wave-horrific-attacks-reported-Europe.html

Since the initial reports have come out more women are coming forward. I’ve seen some news agencies have said that over 500 women were attacked NYE in Germany. Now similar reports are starting to come in from other European countries.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/muslim-sex-attacks-rock-6-countries/

The liberal news medias, of course, are slow to start reporting this, but it seems the raping of people’s daughters trumps political correctness. Enough people are starting to get pissed off at this where it can no longer be ignored.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3394896/Merkel-admits-Europe-lost-control-refugee-crisis.html

Come to find out, the Muslims actually have a name for gang raping women, its called taharrush. This is what happens when you don’t require assimilation. You allow a culture into your country that doesn’t respect women, you can’t be surprised when shit like this happens. There is a reason why the western cultures have progressed while others haven’t. To allow your culture to move backwards in the name of tolerance to me is disgraceful. If Muslims want to come to the west, we have to insist that they assimilate and move forward, and not except regression into a less safe society.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/11/taharrush/

And of course, we can’t forget ISIS using the refugee crisis to sneak into these countries also.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/15/europe/paris-attacks-passports/

So can someone help me out with this? Are all of these attacks being committed by the widows or the orphans?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

normiss

Apparently, some people do not know the definition of "rape".

Are you arguing that there were no rapes? Obviously you need to do more reading on the subject.

Or are you OK with "just sexual battery, group groping and fingering of women.?"

I get it, you subscribe to the liberal version of "the war on women" where it's only assault if you deny them an abortion?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

I read all of the sickening reports you linked.
Now it feels like Fox news responded to me though.

No, I'm not. It appears Germany isn't either.
No I don't, and no.

The shit people make up in here to have a "discussion" is odd.
I pretty much stop paying attention when posters have to use labels to those they feel might disagree with them.

normiss

Apparently, some people do not know the definition of "rape".

Apparently some people are too fucking politically correct to acknowledge sexual harassment.

jgoose71

For those of you that were paying attention

I have been paying attention and I am angry as hell over this issue. But I have also purposely been avoiding posting anything here on the DorkZone as this place is pretty fucking useless when it comes to these sorts of topics. But since a thread has finally been started two weeks after the assaults in Cologne, months after sexual harassment began in numerous other European countries, I might as well make a brief cameo now before I vanish again because I just know nothing useful will happen here.

Anyway ...

I am mad as hell that dipshit asshole Muslims are sexually harassing and abusing and in some cases raping women in Europe. But I am even more mad at the media and various government authorities including the police who attempted to cover these sexual harassment incidents up. Just yet another example of how dishonest the consensus mainstream media is and how fucking retarded certain special interest groups are when it comes to their silence on the topic.

Back to your regular schedule programming ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

normiss

No I don't, and no.

I pretty much stop paying attention when posters have to use labels to those they feel might disagree with them.

Considering how the left is trying to do the same thing to the US, I think its a very valid topic to have a discussion on. I have a daughter.

And you never clarified what the meaning of your first response was.

CanuckInUSA

Anyway ...

I am mad as hell that dipshit asshole Muslims are sexually harassing and abusing and in some cases raping women in Europe. But I am even more mad at the media and various government authorities including the police who attempted to cover these sexual harassment incidents up. Just yet another example of how dishonest the consensus mainstream media is and how fucking retarded certain special interest groups are when it comes to their silence on the topic.

Back to your regular schedule programming ...

Germany has a population of around 80 million, and they let in about 1.5 million refugees. I'm afraid that they have fundamentally changed their society and this might be the new norm unless they can some how get all these guys to assimilate and respect western culture.

And yes, the media did there best to cover it up, but something of this magnitude was bound to get out. An extreme case of a political "CYA".

normiss

Then call it that. Words have meanings for a reason.
:S

I used "rape" because that's what's going on. Do you need a "trigger warning" for your feelings?

normiss

The meaning?
I didn't read about a single rape and was curious why you chose that word, for dramatic shock and fear to get people angry perhaps?

I have 3 daughters, do I win?

I guess when Obama allows all the Syrian "Widows and Orphans" into the US, you can have more daughters raped than me. You win.

normiss

Ah, so you don't know the definition of the word you're throwing around.
Much like you don't know what religion the attackers are.

Keep your tin foil tight my friend.

Apparently I'm a little more up on things that you. Obama wants to let in a bunch of Muslim refugees from Syria while we are already having issues with our Muslim refugees from Somalia.

Meanwhile Merkel is having issues with her Muslim refugees from Syria and North Africa.

You know the difference between a religion and a country, right?

So you don't like the word "Rape" to describe whats happening. Lets force you to take a dick in the mouth, then in the ass, and then maybe get fucked in the ass by a broomstick as well. Let me know if you feel any difference between the three in how much you feel degraded and violated.

JerryBaumchen

Hi 71,

the raping of people’s daughters

I've been reading about this groping; can you show me one instance of an actual rape?

If so, I'll give some credence your rambling.

Jerry Baumchen

600 known sexual assaults which include rape.

http://www.examiner.com/article/europe-enabling-muslim-rape-culture-with-media-coverups-political-correctness

And for those who don't like my source; please feel free to choose one that suits you.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=rapes+by+muslims+in+germany+on+new+year%27s+eve&tbm=nws
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

JerryBaumchen

Hi 71,

the raping of people’s daughters

I've been reading about this groping; can you show me one instance of an actual rape?

If so, I'll give some credence your rambling.

Jerry Baumchen

For you Jerry, from the first link I posted in the OP:

‘I was suddenly alone,’ said Lotta. ‘Twenty to 30 men were standing round me … every time a hand went away from my body, the next one arrived. I felt helpless.’
Like her friends, the teenager was sexually assaulted, had her hair pulled and was finally thrown to the ground after the men had finished with her.

The men, speaking Arabic and seemingly either drunk or high on drugs, moved around in large groups among a gathering of around 1,000 male migrants and deliberately targeted women. The men easily outnumbered the 190 police officers on duty, who were quickly overwhelmed.
In other cities across Germany, including Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich and Berlin, where a tourist was sexually assaulted by five men right in front of the famous Brandenburg Gate, it was the same disturbing story.

And a link from last September.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247831/Rape-child-abuse-rife-overcrowded-asylum-centres-huge-surge-migrants-pushes-Germany-s-services-breaking-point-claim-womens-rights-groups-politicians.html

People want to deny what's going on, but there shouldn't be any doubt.

Despite the above back and forth with Normiss above, the purpose of this thread was to draw attention to what happened in Germany and we need to learn the lesson before we make the same mistake.

If you want to bring in refugees, I don't have a huge problem with that, but there is a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it. Everything I've seen so far is the wrong way. Food for thought...

normiss

No I don't, and no.

Like "denier?"

And yes, the media did there best to cover it up,

Lol, you're funny.

The Media didn't try to cover it up. The fucking cops tried to cover it up. Both in Germany and in Sweden.

Sweden hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, but a very similar case happened in Sweden at a music festival. There too the cops tried to cover it up.

And for those who don't like my source; please feel free to choose one that suits you.

Here's the problem with your source, and the whole echo-chamber network of fake news sites that make objective analysis of these situations difficult.

The banner picture at the top of the story quotes a Dr (oohhh those ivory tower liberals!) Unni Wikan saying that western women are responsible for their own rapes by provoking eastern men who don't know any better. Sounds terrible, right?

Well, it's meant to. Dr Wikan is in reality an anti immigration campaigner who said that if Norway keeps admitting large numbers of eastern immigrants who she doesn't think are capable of behaving any better then Norwegians must take the blame for their actions in Norway. It's a strawman position which is now being jumped on by other anti immigration commentators (who either don't know or don't care that she's one of them) and used as an example of how fucked up pro-immigration thinking is when in reality it's anything but.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?