jgoose71

The Muslim rape of Germany

jakee

So what is your solution for making Germany safe from these kinds of behavior.

I wrote a pretty substantial post a few pages back.

It appears that you just accept the molestation,mans sexual abuse as the cost of doing business with the refugees.

Versus the extra lives at stake on top of the 100k+ civilian murders in Syria since the fighting started? Yeah where does the balance fall on those scales?

BTW, you remember that the German government admitted serious failings in the policing of those public squares on new years, right? The situation isn't binary, yeah? It's not 'more of the same' vs 'ban all refugees'. There is also the option of 'take in refugees, but improve the way you manage them'.

I'd be willing to bet my salary that the great majority of the women the attacks happened to don't see it your way.

And the women, children and men seeing their towns and cities destroyed in Syria probably don't see it your way.

So do you think it is justifiable that a country change how it dresses and acts because a bunch of religious people were let into their country? Should the blame be placed on the women that dress like free women?

I'm not going to dignify that strawman bullshit with an answer.

The last two are ligitimate questions.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

TriGirl

While I appreciate the good intent of taking in more than a million refugees, I think we all have seen some of the unintended consequences of some of these details falling to the wayside.

The plan for bringing them in was flawed and then enacted without forethought and now every country involved is experiencing those unintended consequences.

And I don't understand the push-back against correcting those unintended consequences. Obama's 'business as usual' is the worst of all options.

jakee

How many more mass gropings and terrorist attacks would you be willing to accept to show the world how tolerant you are?

Are you willing to accept more Paris massacres or are you going to deport or detain the millions of muslims already living in Europe?

You know, I forgot that SC is about posturing and grandstanding rather than real dialogue and exchange -- I've asked you a simple question twice now; never mind that you don't have an answer...yet somehow I'm the one who needs to answer more questions from you even if I've answered your question before after having asked you the same question twice.

Lovely place this is, really.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

You know, I forgot that SC is about posturing and grandstanding rather than real dialogue and exchange -- I've asked you a simple question twice now; never mind that you don't have an answer...yet somehow I'm the one who needs to answer more questions from you even if I've answered your question before after having asked you the same question twice.

You're doing two thing here: The first one is that you're lying. You haven't answered the question of how many more Paris attacks you would tolerate before you start deporting or imprisoning European muslims and you have no intention of answering. You haven't answered it because:

It's such a simple question that it is impossible to answer in the face of a complex issue. It's a stupid question and you know it - the only reason you asked it was to bluster and grandstand and the only reason you're insisting on an answer now is because you have no intention of carrying out a real discussion.

Lovely place this is, really.

So make it better by being honest.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Which you already know the answer to, and pretending you don't is just pointless mud-slinging.

I see you have no reply to the substantive part of my post though, I guess that means you accept it all.

jakee

You're doing two thing here: The first one is that you're lying.

And you're doing two things: avoiding a question I've asked you in good will, and attacking my character twice by telling me I'm lying and calling me a xenophobe. Which means you don't like the question because you simply cannot answer it so you take on an increasingly hostile tone.

If you think it's too a simplistic a question to address for a complex issue, why not just say in the first place rather than go on the attack?

This is exactly why this forum has become increasingly shitty over the years.

So make it better by being honest.

I am trying -- really. I'm also not in the business of attacking people.

And for the sake of discussion, which I do believe in, even in this forum -- I'll address your question. To prevent further attacks, step up surveillance of suspected terror cells, and deport or imprison those who associate with inciting hatred and encouraging radicalization (Anjem Choudry being an example). Someone not a refugee in Germany claiming to be one from Algeria or Morocco and caught groping? Deport them, full stop. Can't deport them? Then they'll have to serve time like any other German citizen would.

To ensure security in wake of Paris attacks to avoid the risk in the future I would close the borders of my country -- as many of the transit and destination countries are already doing. If I'm the prime minister of Greece or Italy? Deploy the navy to turn boats back. It would send a message to the traffickers that the EU will no longer make their business model a successful one, and it will in the end keep migrants safe in Turkey rather than risk death as we just saw a couple of days ago with 40+ dead from overturned boats.

Schengen and the EU are at risk of dissolution -- it's becoming dire, due in no small part to letting oceans of people in unchecked. Continuing on the current course for the sake of "human rights" and "tolerance" is simply ruinous in the short and long term.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

a question I've asked you in good will,

I do not believe that a person as intelligent as you seem to be thinks that the question you asked is a reasonable question.

Which means you don't like the question because you simply cannot answer it so you take on an increasingly hostile tone.

It is a question that is designed to be unanswerable. If you think it is answerable then answer the one directed back at you.

Since you're here arguing about the validity of the question instead of just answer it, I guess it means you simply cannot answer.

And for the sake of discussion, which I do believe in, even in this forum -- I'll address your question. To prevent further attacks, step up surveillance of suspected terror cells, and deport or imprison those who associate with inciting hatred and encouraging radicalization (Anjem Choudry being an example). Someone not a refugee in Germany claiming to be one from Algeria or Morocco and caught groping? Deport them, full stop. Can't deport them? Then they'll have to serve time like any other German citizen would.

That's a reasonable, sophisticated position to take.

It also illustrates how absurd your initial question was, because it is absolutely not a response of the type that you demanded from me.

You asked me, and then I asked you, how many Paris attacks it would take before I considered a certain course of action. So again, why don't you answer? How many Paris attacks would it take before you imprison or deport european muslims?

Schengen and the EU are at risk of dissolution -- it's becoming dire, due in no small part to letting oceans of people in unchecked.

Bet you a jump ticket it isn't.

Texbubba

"And the women, children and men seeing their towns and cities destroyed in Syria probably don't see it your way. "

Turtle, it looks like you are saying that because they had problems at home that it's OK for them to go to other countries and create problems.

No. That wasn't my comment.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

jakee

Which you already know the answer to, and pretending you don't is just pointless mud-slinging.

I actually do NOT know where you stand on those two questions.

By your own comments, it is unclear to anyone here what is more important to you.

It seems you are inclined to look at the consequences, shown above, to be an acceptable price to pay.

Just as some are inclined to think that more rape is an acceptable consequence for banning guns.

turtlespeed

Yes, you do.

It seems you are inclined to look at the consequences, shown above, to be an acceptable price to pay.

Just as some are inclined to think that more rape is an acceptable consequence for banning guns.

That has nothing to do with the questions you were asking.

jakee

Yes, you do.

That has nothing to do with the questions you were asking.

I know what I believe. I do not know what you believe.
And yes, it does in the big picture. You know that. You just cannot answer the questions without being hypocritical considering the other things you have said here.

I know what I believe. I do not know what you believe.

Yes, you do.

And yes, it does in the big picture.

Asking if I blame the women for being raped has nothing whatsoever to do with the big picture.

You just cannot answer the questions without being hypocritical considering the other things you have said here.

I could answer the question without the slightest hint of hypocrisy because I have zero history of making any opposing comments.

See, while there are people on here who have a clear, documented history of blaming the victims for Islamic terrorist attacks, people like Turtlespeed for example, I am very, very clearly not one of them.