turtlespeed

So, if you want to add . . .

. . . Buildings to your area, you need a permit.
If you want to improve your land, you need a permit.

It seems to me, if you want to build a child, which is much more of a venture than most buildings, you should need a permit for that too.

If you need a permit to own a gun, you should have to get a license to make a child.

The means and the education should be required.

Verification of qualifications should be required.

Discuss.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

While I agree, it is far too much of a "god given right" and mistakes happen.

What would you do with the children of those parents without a permit? Do they become wards of the state? Who pays for THAT shit?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

turtlespeed

It seems to me, if you want to build a child, which is much more of a venture than most buildings, you should need a permit for that too.

If you need a permit to own a gun, you should have to get a license to make a child.

Discuss.

This should be good!
Lets go one step further too!
Permit revoked for a bad enough reason (like the dirtbag whose dirtbag boyfriend wanted a threesome with her 13 year old daughter and she agreed and brought the poor kid) then mandatory sterilization!!!!

quade

What would you do with the children of those parents without a permit? Do they become wards of the state? Who pays for THAT shit?

Clearly it would have to be implemented on a go forward basis.

for 'mistakes', if they don't pass, mandatory abortions

retroactive abortions? we'd need to establish a cut off date post birthing event - I'd say more than 18 years post the birthing event would be very distasteful

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

quade

Great question.
I would suggest retroactive abortion.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

quade

Mandatory health care for women. Since birth control is a right that the government must supply then the government will require the woman to accept health care and remove that unviable mass of cells from within her.

To not provide health care to women would be to support the Christian War on Women. Stand up against the Tea bagger nutcases and require abortions for nonpermitted pregnancies. Not only will it show that women are the bosses, but it makes good economic sense

My wife is hotter than your wife.

bigbearfng

***. . . Buildings to your area, you need a permit.

Discuss.

This should be good!
Lets go one step further too!
Permit revoked for a bad enough reason (like the dirtbag whose dirtbag boyfriend wanted a threesome with her 13 year old daughter and she agreed and brought the poor kid) then mandatory sterilization!!!!

Regardless, mandatory chemical castration for anyone that brings that experiment to fruition.

To the permit point, you would receive fines for non compliance, foreclosure.

Permit applications should require a bond, from a certified bonding company.

Agreed.
I've long said it is disgraceful that one of the most important jobs on the planet is left to complete amateurs who don't even need to demonstrate any prior competence whatsoever.>:(

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

turtlespeed

Discuss.

Let economics prevail.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

If anyone goes on the dole during their childbearing years, a condition is that the fertility of anyone receiving compensation is forfeit (by a reversible means).

If someone has such staunch convictions that they won't go with it, fine. They're on their own.

If someone on the dole gets knocked up, their choices are either terminate the pregnancy in the first few weeks or never receive another nickel of compensation.

If someone cannot afford the operation to reverse sterilization during their childbearing years, they can't afford kids.

Unless the next generation of indigent is halted before it is spawned, we will live with it. This was the case when the 'war on poverty' was announced in the '60s, and look what we're stuck with as a result of overlooking the obvious.

BSBD,

Winsor

Driver1

Parents that got permits to have kids, get to enjoy the tax breaks the kids provide.

Those that didn't, don't get tax breaks.

Just to start with.

They could make it part of Obama care.
Where the young and healthy are paying to keep the elderly in diapers, the elderly would offset the cost of administrating the "Family Unequivicates Quality-assurance and Assessment act" by using their retirement accounts utilizing eminent domain.

winsor

***. . . Buildings to your area, you need a permit.

Discuss.

Let economics prevail.

If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

If anyone goes on the dole during their childbearing years, a condition is that the fertility of anyone receiving compensation is forfeit (by a reversible means).

If someone has such staunch convictions that they won't go with it, fine. They're on their own.

If someone on the dole gets knocked up, their choices are either terminate the pregnancy in the first few weeks or never receive another nickel of compensation.

If someone cannot afford the operation to reverse sterilization during their childbearing years, they can't afford kids.

Unless the next generation of indigent is halted before it is spawned, we will live with it. This was the case when the 'war on poverty' was announced in the '60s, and look what we're stuck with as a result of overlooking the obvious.

BSBD,

Winsor

Which leads again to being bonded.

Yeah, and the permit should include some kind of basic intelligence/education test. Pertinent questions, like which church will the child be raised in, how did you vote in the last election, and how much money to you regularly give to (approved) causes.

I know this is not a serious proposal, but can you imagine how something like this could be abused?

- Dan G

DanG

Yeah, and the permit should include some kind of basic intelligence/education test. Pertinent questions, like which church will the child be raised in, how did you vote in the last election, and how much money to you regularly give to (approved) causes.

I know this is not a serious proposal, but can you imagine how something like this could be abused?

Yes, but since govt would be running it, there would have to be separation between church and state.

And depending on the state, the child would have to go to mandatory classes and training on homosexuality.

All part of the bonding company requirements.

NONSENSE - it's the GOVERNMENT. They always have our best interests at heart.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>Yes, but since govt would be running it, there would have to be separation
>between church and state.

Agreed. So just ask purely scientific questions, like the age of the Earth, the process of evolution, the effectiveness of vaccines and the progress of climate change.

billvon

Agreed. So just ask purely scientific questions, like the age of the Earth, the process of evolution, the effectiveness of vaccines and the progress of climate change.

Right.

We also do have to know how they feel. We wouldn't want them offended in any way.

billvon

can we get even more basic? just ask them to recite Pi to 5 significant digits -

if they need 'significant digits' explained to them or the spelling, then they don't get to reproduce (unless they are willing to pay offsets).

winsor

You have to be careful with this one. Remember:

You can beat, rape, enslave, tie up, chain down, hit with a switch, make them walk 4 steps behind you with their head bowed, and keep them barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and that is all OK.

If you in any way do anything that even looks like it might encroach in a woman's right to choose, you've started a "War on Women."
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

rehmwa

***>Yes, but since govt would be running it, there would have to be separation

can we get even more basic? just ask them to recite Pi to 5 significant digits -

if they need 'significant digits' explained to them or the spelling, then they don't get to reproduce (unless they are willing to pay offsets).

Oooooh, I like that idea. Like carbon offsets, they could buy extra child offsets, from Jessie Jackson and Al Gore through the Clinton foundation.

turtlespeed

******>Yes, but since govt would be running it, there would have to be separation

Oooooh, I like that idea. Like carbon offsets, they could buy extra child offsets, from Jessie Jackson and Al Gore through the Clinton foundation.

Awesome Idea, as long as the offset is taking one parent or grand parent and putting them in the giant swirly people recycler for "Logan's Run." :ph34r:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSUAAKFLoL0
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

turtlespeed

******>Yes, but since govt would be running it, there would have to be separation

You forgot to mention Sharpton and Pelosi. Your lack of diligence is troubling.

BIGUN

I'm revoking your parent's permit. ;)

Too late.

I have opted for the no swimmies option.
And the little one is 22 now, way over the 18 year maximum.:)

turtlespeed

***I'm revoking your parent's permit. ;)

Too late.

I have opted for the no swimmies option.
And the little one is 22 now, way over the 18 year maximum.:)
Why do we require such extravagant background checks and home inspections for adoptions, but do not do the same for pregnancies?