grue

NYPD being, well, NYPD. Another person filming their shitty behavior gets assaulted and arrested.

regulator

Meanwhile another young man loses his life.

Where is Al Sharpton?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nypd-officer-shot-face-ex-con-queens-dies-article-1.2209578

I'm not sure I understand the point you're trying to make?

Is it that because one police officer gets shot, then it's OK that another one molests a citizen?

Or is it that one molestation from a cop is equal to one murder of a cop?

Or is it that because a police officer gets murdered, everyone should look the other way when they break the law?

I'm struggling here. Help me out... what exactly is the point you're going for?

Driver1

His point is Al Sharpton will NEVER show up to protest a black con shooting a cop to death.

Which has about as much to do with my post as Chipotle has do to with what I'm going to watch on TV tonight.
cavete terrae.

regulator

Meanwhile another young man loses his life.

Where is Al Sharpton?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nypd-officer-shot-face-ex-con-queens-dies-article-1.2209578

Isn't it time you figured out how to make a clicky? It's not exactly rocket science.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Meanwhile another young man loses his life.

Where is Al Sharpton?

Isn't it time you figured out how to make a clicky? It's not exactly rocket science.
Isn't it time you figured out how to give your views on gun control preciesly. Rather then dodging. Its not exactly rocket science.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

******Meanwhile another young man loses his life.

Where is Al Sharpton?

Isn't it time you figured out how to give your views on gun control preciesly. Rather then dodging. Its not exactly rocket science.

:D:D:D Good luck with that
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

grue

***His point is Al Sharpton will NEVER show up to protest a black con shooting a cop to death.

Which has about as much to do with my post as Chipotle has do to with what I'm going to watch on TV tonight.

What if Al sharpton drops by and there is a Chipotle commercial on?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******His point is Al Sharpton will NEVER show up to protest a black con shooting a cop to death.

Then Obama invades Texas and Texans get a woodie thinking about shooting black guys.

turtlespeed

******His point is Al Sharpton will NEVER show up to protest a black con shooting a cop to death.

I'd ask him to leave. I'd also wonder why I'm seeing commercials.
cavete terrae.

Anvilbrother

He's one of Your Negroes.

Could you explain this racist ass comment for me please.

How many silly negroes doing "stuff" threads do we need till there is a pattern that most people can see who are not completely blind to reality.

Amazon

How many silly negroes doing "stuff" threads do we need till there is a pattern that most people can see who are not completely blind to reality.

I hope to hell your not trying to say African Americans have developed a pattern of doing silly "stuff"

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I hope to hell your not trying to say African Americans have developed a pattern of doing silly "stuff"

You do have to admit that it is a bit silly to shoot a cop in the face, and burn down your own neighborhood.

silliness
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Driver1

His point is Al Sharpton will NEVER show up to protest a black con shooting a cop to death.

You know what else Al Sharpton will never do? Touch you up and steal your phone.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***His point is Al Sharpton will NEVER show up to protest a black con shooting a cop to death.

You know what else Al Sharpton will never do? Touch you up and steal your phone.

Well, there are no absolutes, never is a mighty long time, but the likelihood of Sharpton stealing your phone is greater than him causing a riot over a black man killing a cop.

jakee

No, but he'll blindly stand by and support a liar who reported a crime that never happened. Tawana Brawley, anybody?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

billvon

>Where is Al Sharpton?

Hiding out with all the "guns-will-protect-you" types.

He's not hiding;
He is just more difficult to see since he lost most of his horizontal dimensions.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jakee

So, in the context of this thread, who gives a fuck?

But it doesn't have to be fuck-giveable, you see. If the thread is about Scary Negroes, someone like regulator's elk will yell "Sharpton!! Nigras! Git em!" and then that's what the thread is about.

The thread wasn't even about black people to begin with. I'd imagine the guy and girl in the video would describe themselves as Italian-American.

I know Sicily isn't that far from Africa but still, it's really not the same.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?