regulator

Islam...the religion of peace?

jakee

***name ONE war the US Started in this century. I'll be waiting.

Are you for real? I even gave you the dates and you can't figure it out?

Afghanistan.

Iraq.

I'll play the patriotic, peace-loving "conservative" US citizen for a moment:

Afghanistan -- "well, US didn't start that war, Bin Laden and his Taliban did on 9/11."

Iraq -- "Saddam was part of the 9/11 conspiracy...and had wmd...and so we didn't start the war, which in fact wasn't a war but a liberation of the Iraqi people."

Or some bullshit like that.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I'll play the patriotic, peace-loving "conservative" US citizen for a moment:

Afghanistan -- "well, US didn't start that war, Bin Laden and his Taliban did on 9/11."

Iraq -- "Saddam was part of the 9/11 conspiracy...and had wmd...and so we didn't start the war, which in fact wasn't a war but a liberation of the Iraqi people."

Or some bullshit like that.

It's like Germany. We only shot back at Poland on August 31st 1939 5:45.

Please do not labor under the misconception that we all want to get along and that we are stumbling in inefficiency trying to accomplish peace through a one world government.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

ibx

I didn't realize it was 1980 still.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

christelsabine

No, it isn't. And it's no longer 1941. :|

Not in the USA.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

No, it isn't. And it's no longer 1941. :|

Not in the USA.

Wow, that would be harsh for th US ...

Thx God you are not 'the USA', just a remnant.:P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

CornishChris

***Thanks to liberals and their elk.

Do they have an elk?

Some do, some don't. The ones that do don't know what to do with them, the ones that don't never will.

winsor

******Thanks to liberals and their elk.

Do they have an elk?

Wapiti are notorious left wingers. They are very popular among pinkos.

always looking for free stuff from "The Man"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

ryoder

Well, that certainly reverses my opinion of their civility.:)

SkyDekker

You could suppose that, not the first time you are wrong. Doubt it would be the last time either.

Ok, so what percentage is this guy correct?

Or did you post it as satire?

Of course it won't be the last time a supposition is wrong.

Not to you Dekker... general post. Who here has read the Qur'an?

Just something to consider... the book itself promotes violence. There is no real argument to that. Also, as it was stated above... Muhammad was not a "good" man in any way historically speaking.

If you follow Islam and do not promote the things the Qur'an and Muhammad do.... I take no issue with you. Faith is your choice but do not be so shocked that people do make assumptions about you when the book you follow and the prophet you follow are what they are. If you are a scientologist I am fine with that but I also know that you are following a science fiction "religion" written by a so-so science fiction writer. No bigotry here but some truth.

* yes I know there are some good things in the Qur'an as well. I have read it more than once but there is a lot of hate and promotion of horrible acts.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

SkyDekker

There are some bad things in the bible as well. Most don't judge all christians based on that.

There is a major difference between the Bible and the Qur'an. The active teachings and the violence that is promoted.

The "bad things" you are speaking about is pretty general. As it applies to what I said what would be an example of something in the Bible?
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

So it turns out this poor young lady was just calling a mullah on his bullshit. The mullah was selling amulets to women and she spoke out against it -- in fact for a more orthodox islam, free of superstition.

The mullah didn't like it, accused her of burning the quran, which got the attention of a nearby mob...

Story here.

[:/]:S:(

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.