mpohl

On offer: 47 GOP Senatorial Traitors

>I totally agree. It was a disgraceful and idiotic move. Calling it treason and the
>like just shifts the conversation.

Agreed. Good take on this from RudePundit:

======
Let's put aside the overheated talk of treason. Let's not go down the rabbit hole of wondering what would have happened if a group of Democrats had done something like this to Bush. Instead, let's say that a group of Republican elected officials from the United States did the impossible: they made the repressive, fundamentalist government of Iran look like the reasonable ones.
======

I think that's the wrong take-away.

Point is that they continue their idiotic moves day-in, day-out. To wit: Demolition of the ACA, complete disregard for the office of the President, government shutdown for political posturing, etc.

These clowns need to get called out again, and again. Until the message sinks in that they are not representing Americans, their voters, etc., but only their personal financial well-being.

billvon

>I totally agree. It was a disgraceful and idiotic move. Calling it treason and the

======
Let's put aside the overheated talk of treason. Let's not go down the rabbit hole of wondering what would have happened if a group of Democrats had done something like this to Bush. Instead, let's say that a group of Republican elected officials from the United States did the impossible: they made the repressive, fundamentalist government of Iran look like the reasonable ones.
======

masterrig

***Ended up being a good game despite the weather. With a 7-0 lead we were able to fit in a lot of freshman pitchers. Can't wait for Friday.

...and what happens Friday? :)

Chuck

DZ.COM user death match. Vote for who you'd like to see fight who. :ph34r:
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

mpohl

No, it doesn't.
It needs to be looked at/examined as a distinct possibility.

Plus the GOP/TEA doesn't mince words. It is time that Democrats stop being nice and playing civil as that approach hasn't worked in 6y+!

I totally agree. It was a disgraceful and idiotic move. Calling it treason and the like just shifts the conversation.

Democrats Stop being nice and civil? Hahahaha! because the nuclear option was a show of affection.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You might recall that that was only used as the last option to break the Senate GOP-minority stranglehold on governing.

Of course, even though the GOP now has the majority in Congress, they still don't know how to govern responsibly. Now they are fighting among themselves taking our beloved USA hostage.

And in their spare time they are disparaging the executive branch and the President.

Traitors all of them.

lawrocket

Democrats Stop being nice and civil? Hahahaha! because the nuclear option was a show of affection.

mpohl

Of course, even though the GOP now has the majority in Congress, they still don't know how to govern responsibly. Now they are fighting among themselves taking our beloved USA hostage.

And in their spare time they are disparaging the executive branch and the President.

Traitors all of them.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Driver1

******Ended up being a good game despite the weather. With a 7-0 lead we were able to fit in a lot of freshman pitchers. Can't wait for Friday.

...and what happens Friday? :)

Chuck

DZ.COM user death match. Vote for who you'd like to see fight who. :ph34r:

:D:D:D:D

Chuck

mpohl

Point is that they continue their idiotic moves day-in, day-out. To wit: Demolition of the ACA, complete disregard for the office of the President, government shutdown for political posturing, etc.

These clowns need to get called out again, and again. Until the message sinks in that they are not representing Americans, their voters, etc., but only their personal financial well-being.

***>I totally agree. It was a disgraceful and idiotic move. Calling it treason and the

======
======

It's the same on both sides of the aisle! All those politicians are all out for themselves. They sling a line of bull-shit to get the votes so they can carry-on business as usual. As long as voters continue to keep them in office, nothing is going to change.

Chuck

masterrig

***>I totally agree. It was a disgraceful and idiotic move. Calling it treason and the

======
======

It's the same on both sides of the aisle! All those politicians are all out for themselves. They sling a line of bull-shit to get the votes so they can carry-on business as usual. As long as voters continue to keep them in office, nothing is going to change.

Chuck
+1

they need to keep us devided
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

masterrig

======
======

Chuck

Hey, it's the BEST government money can buy.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

======
======

Chuck

That's the best money can buy? Good Lord! [:/]

Chuck

rushmc

======
======

Chuck
+1

they need to keep us devided

As in 'divide and conquer'?

Chuck

masterrig

======
======

Chuck

Chuck

It's been bought and paid for by the folks who can afford anything, so it's a reasonable statement.

kallend

======
======

Chuck

Chuck

It's been bought and paid for by the folks who can afford anything, so it's a reasonable statement.

That's a true story!

Chuck

masterrig

======
======

Chuck

Chuck

That's a true story!

Chuck

Yes, I agree with Kallend, Inner city and low information voters
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anvilbrother

7 Layer Burrito Quote.

You guys can stop doing that now.

Another spontaneous rule by quade?

He doesn't appreciate it when John and I agree.
It completely skews his life view.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

======
======

Chuck

Chuck

That's a true story!

Chuck

Yes, I agree with Kallend, Inner city and low information voters

Wall Street is "inner city". I take it those are the types you mean - the bankers who trashed the economy in the '00s but took home huge bonuses and can buy any politician they like. And their elks.