lawrocket

King Abdullah of Jordan Responds to Immolation of Jordanian Pilot by ISIS

ryoder

A couple things I heard on the radio yesterday while driving.

- The pilots father had previously opposed Jordan getting involved with the war on ISIS.
Now he is screaming for revenge attacks on them.

- The reason Jordan was asking ISIS for proof the pilot was alive before trading hostages, was because Jordanian intelligence believes the execution really occurred around January 3.

Yes. Both true AFAIK.

There was a significant population of Jordan that stood against any Jordanian action against ISIS. That has made a rapid change. ISIS crossed a big line, not only by the execution of a fellow Muslim but also in the manner that mutilated the body. The Muslim ans particularly Sunni community appears to have taken notice that these fellas aren't acting Muslim at all.

Which goes along with my thinking that they are more thugs and psychopaths than they are Muslims. Only God has the right to determine whether a person is punished by fire. Now the Muslim community is screaming about ISIS.

ISIS has just done something that backfired.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

jclalor

***https://twitter.com/rConflictNews/status/563097912004325378/photo/1

Lawrocket: You were right!

NEW PHOTO: Jordan's King Abdullah is seen now in combat gear, with rumors of him leading a battalion against #ISIS

Twitter is your source? That's priceless.

It was the initial source for me, too. In going through lots of links there seemed to be something to it. That's why I wrote that there's a lot of smoke. I am questioning it now. Seeing what evidence comes in.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I would like to think that I would think first and then act in what I think would be the best course of action to reach an objective.

I am old enough to know that emotion sometimes gets in the way of reasoning. I try to recognize that.

Just napalming all of Syria doesn't reseolve anything though.

This is no different from what occurs in war planning. Targeting is selective, strategy is developed..."loose cannons" not allowed in any phase of the process.

Let's get real. First, any armed response is first reasoned due to the necessity to achieve the objective but to divorce the piss off factor from any of it is a bit disingenuous. You're not setting out to kill your enemy and bust their things because they sent you roses.

Who's talking about napalming all of Syria? It's a waste of weapons to hit em' where they ain't...costly too!

I still like the willie pete...well deserved very nasty stuff for very nasty scumbags.

Boomerdog

I would like to think that I would think first and then act in what I think would be the best course of action to reach an objective.

I am old enough to know that emotion sometimes gets in the way of reasoning. I try to recognize that.

Just napalming all of Syria doesn't reseolve anything though.

This is no different from what occurs in war planning. Targeting is selective, strategy is developed..."loose cannons" not allowed in any phase of the process.

Let's get real. First, any armed response is first reasoned due to the necessity to achieve the objective but to divorce the piss off factor from any of it is a bit disingenuous. You're not setting out to kill your enemy and bust their things because they sent you roses.

Who's talking about napalming all of Syria? It's a waste of weapons to hit em' where they ain't...costly too!

I still like the willie pete...well deserved very nasty stuff for very nasty scumbags.

Agreed. If Abdullah is indeed napalming or willie peteing the motherfuckers, good for him. Fuck em. ISIS has no place in this world any more than Hitler or any other despicable motherfucker that ever lived and killed thousands or millions.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

SkyDekker

******Yes, retribution or Abdullah's head, either one will do.

My question to you is this.

If this was an american pilot what do you think obama would do?

I think he would apologize to them like the raging pussy he is. But that's just my opinion.

I don't know what Obama would do.

I do know that his situation (politically) is completely different.

My opinion is that Abdullah isn't doing this because he is "bad ass" or anything along those lines. He is doing this to keep his job, his country and very likely his head.

Obama wouldn't have to deal with those concerns. Those concerns can be pretty powerful driving forces behind decisions.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/02/breaking-obama-christians-just-like-islamic-radicals-burn-people-alive/

regulator

*********Yes, retribution or Abdullah's head, either one will do.

My question to you is this.

If this was an american pilot what do you think obama would do?

I think he would apologize to them like the raging pussy he is. But that's just my opinion.

I don't know what Obama would do.

I do know that his situation (politically) is completely different.

My opinion is that Abdullah isn't doing this because he is "bad ass" or anything along those lines. He is doing this to keep his job, his country and very likely his head.

Obama wouldn't have to deal with those concerns. Those concerns can be pretty powerful driving forces behind decisions.

http://clashdaily.com/2015/02/breaking-obama-christians-just-like-islamic-radicals-burn-people-alive/

A top commenter on that site:

He is "called" the president when in actuality he is an enemy combatant put into power by the global elite to destroy this nation. His fraudulent ass needs to be sent to GITMO where he needs to be tried by a military tribunal and summarily executed. He is no better or different than the scum we capture on the battlefield.

Is that you? lol

The point is more along the lines of:

You are going to burn a lot of innocent bystanders who live in the areas occupied by ISIS. By doing so you are just creating the next version of ISIS.

SkyDekker

The point is more along the lines of:

You are going to burn a lot of innocent bystanders who live in the areas occupied by ISIS. By doing so you are just creating the next version of ISIS.

dont agree
they have been recreating themselves for decades and have not needed any excuse to do so
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

You are missing a very large part of history...or just are plainly ignorant if that is what you think.

No, you are re-writing history
As pointed out in the other thread, the historic facts show these people have been at war with themsleves and others since the death of their prophet
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***You are missing a very large part of history...or just are plainly ignorant if that is what you think.

As pointed out in the other thread, the historic facts show these people have been at war with themsleves and others since the death of their prophet

That would be an excuse....above you stated they didn't need an excuse.

Make up your mind which part you want to argue.

SkyDekker

******You are missing a very large part of history...or just are plainly ignorant if that is what you think.

That would be an excuse....above you stated they didn't need an excuse.

Make up your mind which part you want to argue.

Excuse?
No
Historical fact

Twist much?
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Twist much?

lol

This truth is that Islam has literally been at war with others and itself from the very beginning. It’s founder, Muhammad, spent the last two decades of his life in almost constant warfare. Unlike Christ, who willingly gave up his own life to pay the penalty for the sins of others, Muhammad died taking the lives of others who would not willingly submit to Allah.

This is historical fact.

Since Muhammad left no obvious heir, his followers immediately broke down into rival camps — our modern-day Sunnis and Shiites — that have been warring with each other since long before the Holy Roman Empire gave birth to what we now know as Western Civilization. Furthermore, one of the rationales for forming the Holy Roman Empire in the first place was to combat the Muslim invasion of Europe.

Who did the US invade to cause this?

The first overseas war in our nation’s history was against Muslims known as the Barbary Coast Pirates, whose ambassador admitted to Thomas Jefferson they were raiding our ships because “it was their right and duty to make war upon (infidels) wherever they can be found” in the name of Muhammad. The line from the Marine’s hymn “to the shores of Tripoli” is a reference to this war. So our nation faced Islamic jihad long before we discovered Middle Eastern oil and started meddling in their affairs, contrary to the misguided view of history often espoused by Ron Paul.

And this is what you are doing!

Political correctness, which embraces moral relativism, will quickly respond with all the blood spilled within Christianity by Protestants and Catholics in the past. However, the reason we haven’t seen that happen in the United States is our Founding Fathers learned from that history, and established a civilization based on individual rights. That your rights don’t come from a group identity, class distinction or government. That you have rights no one can take away from you, because you were made as an individual in the image of the Creator, who is where our rights come from.

It is impossible to establish a society within a Muslim world on such a premise, because Islam doesn’t champion the individual but the group. The world is simply divided into two camps — believers and unbelievers. And unlike the New Testament, which is clear a Christian is to treat others as he would like to be treated, there are several places where the Koran makes it quite clear unbelievers are less than second-class citizens.

Abraham Lincoln

lawrocket

Then Abdullah personally led an attack on ISIS sites. And in an ultimate act of retribution Jordan used napalm. Gonna cook up one of his pilots? He returned the act. Leaving crispy burning ISIS fighters. Word it 70 medium well and up to a couple hundred more only rare.

Apparently this was a figment of Michelle Malkin's imagination. Jordanian government denies it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I never said the US would be the only factor that would have ever been an excuse.

I just said that killing many innocent people would provide an excuses.

You then said that they don't need excuses. Then went one to give all these examples of excuses, while asking me if I twist much.

lol

SkyDekker

I never said the US would be the only factor that would have ever been an excuse.

I just said that killing many innocent people would provide an excuses.

You then said that they don't need excuses. Then went one to give all these examples of excuses, while asking me if I twist much.

lol

lol

You have a strange definition of what an excuse is
Abraham Lincoln

regulator

https://twitter.com/rConflictNews/status/563097912004325378/photo/1

Lawrocket: You were right!

NEW PHOTO: Jordan's King Abdullah is seen now in combat gear, with rumors of him leading a battalion against #ISIS

No, he was wrong, and the photo was taken in October 2014.

How easy it is to get the right wingers all riled up.

Maybe look at more recent history. Like last year. These people are being armed with heavy artillery with US money and US suppliers, among others.

Abdul Basit Tawil the former commander of the FSA threatened the western allies on June 10th 2013, suggesting he would expose their involvement with the Sarin gas attacks in Syria (and subsequently undermining the western dogma) if weapons and ammunition were not supplied. Subsequently on June 19th the first shipment of these weapons and ammunition were supplied.

You can watch this threat from the horses mouth on video if you want, there is a link at the start of the thread with it in.

These weapons were supplied to the FSA and the Al Nusra in developing common goals such as Sharia law...

The US, Saudis and none other than the Jordanians have openly been training these people as well.

So US tax payers send how many millions/billions of $$ of weaponry training and ammunition to the FSA and Al Nusra? Al Nusra has been designated a terrorist organisation by UN nations including the US, Saudi, Aussie, UK, Canada, Russia, Turkey....

Al Nusra joins ISIS and boom...

You have a clusterfuck that will destabilise Syria. They will be weak enough for us to come in with troops using the premise of taking out ISIS and while we are at it, take out that pesky guy (Assad) that wont budge (sound familiar). Once that is done then those pipelines taking Saudi energy to Europe that Assad will not allow, soon look like a distinct possibility.

We can't have Iraqi and Iranian energy flowing to Europe through that pipeline/country instead now, can we?

lawrocket

Question: will the U.S. condemn it?

US announced increase in aid to Jordan to $1BILLION.

However, it's subject to Congressional approval and we know how those Republicans hate foreign aid.

Boomerdog

When an adversary becomes a lethal enemy and begins to spill blood, you have TWO choices, acquiesce or stop them by having to visit upon them the very horror they are sowing.

Nonsense.

Just because they set someone on fire doesn't mean your only options are either to roll over or set someone of theirs on fire... :S

There are a thousand possible responses from massive overkill to do absolutely nothing.
The only digital question is one of will - do you respond, or do you do nothing?

Once you've decided to do something, then you have limitless options.

napalm - nasty nasty nasty - my experience is only from Vietnam video's and I sure wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it or white phos.

I hated training with the white phosphorus grenades - damned things made me nervous where the m-67 did not...

both extremely effective - but damned evil!!

I give King Abdullah style points for using a weapon that enforces the idea that killing their pilot by fire was a really bad idea. Burn 1 of ours, we burn xxx number of yours.

If isis had killed their pilot by beheading would they have responded differently?

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

http://www.iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/urgent-king-of-jordan-to-participate-in-striking-isil/

Follow Up (IraqiNews.com) Jordan confirmed on Wednesday that “The Jordanian King Abdullah II will participate personally on Thursday in conducting air strikes against the shelters of the terrorist ISIL organization to revenge the execution of the Jordanian pilot Maath al-Kassasba by the ISIL.”

Media outlets reported the King Abdullah II as saying “The war against ISIL will not end and we will fight them in their shelters.” /End/

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,