lawrocket

King Abdullah of Jordan Responds to Immolation of Jordanian Pilot by ISIS

King Abdullah was in Washington when he found out. He decided to immediately return to Jordan to decide what to do next. While many here may have advised him to release ISIS prisoners as a show of good faith or perhaps decried Jordan's role in the rise of ISIS, he took a different approach.

He had the ISIS prisoners executed. No, I can't say I agree with that. Note that word is that some ISIS dudes objected to the way the pilot was killed. ISIS leaders had them executed.

Then Abdullah personally led an attack on ISIS sites. And in an ultimate act of retribution Jordan used napalm. Gonna cook up one of his pilots? He returned the act. Leaving crispy burning ISIS fighters. Word it 70 medium well and up to a couple hundred more only rare.

King Abdullah is pretty well known as a bad ass mofo. He has committed to all out assault. There came a time when diplomacy failed. Abdullah takes seriously who ISIS is. And he's going to fuck them up.

Question: will the U.S. condemn it?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

Then Abdullah personally led an attack on ISIS sites. And in an ultimate act of retribution Jordan used napalm. Gonna cook up one of his pilots? He returned the act. Leaving crispy burning ISIS fighters. Word it 70 medium well and up to a couple hundred more only rare.

Have a link for this?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Have a link for this?

No. Been the buzz that he participated. Could be a hoax. But the guy is an actual badass with some pretty decent military background and some knowledge. He is a trained and experienced military pilot. Quite simply, I wouldn't put it past him to lead that stuff himself.

lawrocket

Have a link for this?

No. Been the buzz that he participated. Could be a hoax. But the guy is an actual badass with some pretty decent military background and some knowledge. He is a trained and experienced military pilot. Quite simply, I wouldn't put it past him to lead that stuff himself.

Got a link to the buzz, or was it oral hearsay? I just did a search for napalm on Google news and found nothing. It might be BS...

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Question: will the U.S. condemn it?

No and that's about all that will be said or done with this current crowd Chamberlains.

And in an ultimate act of retribution Jordan used napalm.

Great!

King Abdullah is pretty well known as a bad ass mofo.

Yea, I'd give him a rating of 90% bad @$$ mofo; which is an excellent rating! Now when he starts mixing some willie pete (that white phosphorous to all you civilians out there) into that napalm, THAT'S 100% bad @$$ mofo. The ISIS scum left living i.e. the one's cooked rare will still have to be dealing with the wounds full of the willie pete. Painful! Aw golly gee!

Kinda reminds me of the time the KGB retaliated against Hezbollah in Beirut a few years back. Ivan and Dmitry kidnapped a few of them, shot em,' cut off their "parts" stuck em' in their mouths and dropped em' back into Hezbollah turf. the mesage got sent rather emphatically.

Aren't we condemning ISIS for sending messages like that?

King Abdullah is pandering to keep his job. In a way I applaud what he is doing. However in my mind he is doing it because if he doesn't, there would be a rather large uprising in his country.

The killed pilot came from a very influential clan.

I liked the statement:
"These were criminals and there is no comparison between them and Moath. His blood is more valued than Sajida al-Rishawi and Ziad Karbouli," al-Kasasbeh's father, Safi, said. "I demand that revenge should be bigger than executing prisoners. I demand that this criminal organization (ISIS) ... should be annihilated."

My understanding of their power and influence with regards to the king will all but guarantee all out war.

SkyDekker

King Abdullah is pandering to keep his job. In a way I applaud what he is doing. However in my mind he is doing it because if he doesn't, there would be a rather large uprising in his country.

It appears we are assisting. Good onya'
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

regulator

I didnt think you were so simple that you could only handle one topic at a time.

Also I didn't know your screenname was skydekker.

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

regulator

***Yes, retribution or Abdullah's head, either one will do.

My question to you is this.

If this was an american pilot what do you think obama would do?

I think he would apologize to them like the raging pussy he is. But that's just my opinion.

I don't know what Obama would do.

I do know that his situation (politically) is completely different.

My opinion is that Abdullah isn't doing this because he is "bad ass" or anything along those lines. He is doing this to keep his job, his country and very likely his head.

Obama wouldn't have to deal with those concerns. Those concerns can be pretty powerful driving forces behind decisions.

Don't include ME as part of the WE who's doing the condemning here, there, or anywhere. Condemning is such an easy hollow word without any action behind it.

You may, however, include me as part of a group of unknown number who understands very very very clearly that ISIS is not kidding; is resolute; and will achieve their objectives by any means they consider necessary. And in terms I'm sure are familiar; don't play hockey with a croquet mentality...you'll get your head handed to you; sometimes literally.

Is the King pandering to keep his job? You can speculate on that one all you like. Then of course, maybe he like the some of us is simply and fundamentally enraged by the horror inflicted on one of his subjects. And having spent some time over in that part of the world a few years ago, they do things different, think differently about how to handle issues, hierarchies, etc etc. Hey I thought we we're all on board with diversity here or you have a problem with it because it either does not fit your narrative or align perfectly to your view of the world and other preconcieved notions?

Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, are to this day, horrific in nature, but the first two events ultimately stopped the carnage. Oh and BTW, try not to forget the London Blitz, the invasion of Poland, Stalingrad etc.

When an adversary becomes a lethal enemy and begins to spill blood, you have TWO choices, acquiesce or stop them by having to visit upon them the very horror they are sowing.

I think we can both agree, it's a sad state of affairs. The difference between you and me is that I will take action and I'm not sure what you'll do. You'll have to decide that for yourself.

regulator

https://twitter.com/rConflictNews/status/563097912004325378/photo/1

Lawrocket: You were right!

NEW PHOTO: Jordan's King Abdullah is seen now in combat gear, with rumors of him leading a battalion against #ISIS

Still not saying I was right. There seems to be a lot of smoke on this. But there doesn't seem to be any real correlation, other than about a 99% consensus of the arbitrarily selected experts think it happened, which means that as a matter of science it is indisputable.

I may yet have to deal with a report that ISIS was indeed knocked out with a blast of wind from Howard Stern's anus. But as I said, this would be something entirely consistent with what I know about Abdullah.

There's still a lot of mystery.

I would like to think that I would think first and then act in what I think would be the best course of action to reach an objective.

I am old enough to know that emotion sometimes gets in the way of reasoning. I try to recognize that.

Just napalming all of Syria doesn't reseolve anything though.

A couple things I heard on the radio yesterday while driving.

- The pilots father had previously opposed Jordan getting involved with the war on ISIS.
Now he is screaming for revenge attacks on them.

- The reason Jordan was asking ISIS for proof the pilot was alive before trading hostages, was because Jordanian intelligence believes the execution really occurred around January 3.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.