skycop

The American police officer

Anvilbrother

The use of no knock warrants are hardly ever intended to be used to keep someone from flushing evidence. It's mostly used to keep whoever is inside from being ready for the entry in a high risk situation where you are most likely to encounter an armed person.

Which is exactly what funjumper linked a convicted felon who was in a home with a firearm and killed a cop. This is most likely what got him convicted. Not because he shot because he thought he was being robbed, he was a convicted felon still participating in felonious activities, and the jury saw that. But funjumper would never give all those details.

You don't want to mess with his myopic view of the world.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***The use of no knock warrants are hardly ever intended to be used to keep someone from flushing evidence. It's mostly used to keep whoever is inside from being ready for the entry in a high risk situation where you are most likely to encounter an armed person.

Which is exactly what funjumper linked a convicted felon who was in a home with a firearm and killed a cop. This is most likely what got him convicted. Not because he shot because he thought he was being robbed, he was a convicted felon still participating in felonious activities, and the jury saw that. But funjumper would never give all those details.

Careful how you use that word....

A number of studies have shown the incidence of myopia increases with level of education,[30][31][32] and many studies[33] have shown a correlation between myopia and a higher intelligence quotient (IQ).

:):P

SkyDekker

******The use of no knock warrants are hardly ever intended to be used to keep someone from flushing evidence. It's mostly used to keep whoever is inside from being ready for the entry in a high risk situation where you are most likely to encounter an armed person.

Careful how you use that word....

A number of studies have shown the incidence of myopia increases with level of education,[30][31][32] and many studies[33] have shown a correlation between myopia and a higher intelligence quotient (IQ).

:):P

Not his actual vision, I'm betting on hyperopia. My intention was to convey blinders.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun