airdvr

Please Jeb...don't do it!

Of course they do they know it would be the best thing in the world for the liberals to run against a bush who does not have a snowballs chance in hell of winning. I also think Jeb should retire quietly on his dads ranch in tx, and let the nation find a real president this time.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>Of course they do they know it would be the best thing in the world for the liberals
>to run against a bush who does not have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

Uh, no - because they would make more money. Look how Sarah Palin made Tina Fey.

billvon

>Of course they do they know it would be the best thing in the world for the liberals

Uh, no - because they would make more money. Look how Sarah Palin made Tina Fey.

Mean Girls made Tina Fey :P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Drago

Does this concern also apply to a second Clinton?

Hey, Drago have idea. How about we judge each individual on their own merits, and not on their dad, brother or husband? Silly Drago.

Hillary Clinton v. Jeb Bush. Looks like "hope and change" is being roundly opposed.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Anvilbrother

Of course they do they know it would be the best thing in the world for the liberals to run against a bush who does not have a snowballs chance in hell of winning. I also think Jeb should retire quietly on his dads ranch in tx, and let the nation find a real president this time.

To my analysis, I think Jeb Bush has a very competitive chance of being elected, assuming he doesn't have a poor-quality campaign, a better chance than several other major Repub potential candidates. It's not so much that he's charismatically "likeable", but that he's not un-likable, as some other major GOP possibles are. He actually comes across as intelligent, affable and sane - unlike his dad the likable but slightly clueless dweeb, or his brother the doofus, or Ron Paul the weird little oddball, or Ted Cruz the really, really scary angry guy, or Rick Perry the dumb-as-rocks dumbass.

In fairness, I think Hillary has too much baggage, too, though she'd probably have a very capable campaign. She could probably lose against a good GOP candidate with a good campaign, though she'd probably win against either a nut-job opponent or one with a lousy campaign (or a bad choice in running mate, Palin- or Quayle-style).

I endorse the OP's point - I don't want either Jeb or Hillary to run, because I resent presumptive family political dynasties. I realize they're a common part of the landscape, but I still resent them.

Of course they do they know it would be the best thing in the world for the liberals

Do you deny what i said? I agree with your reply also

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Andy9o8

***+1, me too!

+2, me three!

This is becoming quite the circle-jerk.

Only a socializm luvin libtard would think that.

Better? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Boomerdog

Is this what people mean when they talk about "reaching across the aisle"?

Could be if you mean reaching across the aisle to bust heads!

We do it a little different here in the Colonies.

Actually its more like a 'reach around'.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

billvon

>Do you deny what i said?

I think Democrats would much prefer someone like Ted Cruz who would be easier to defeat.

I'm surprised that anyone would think Jeb wouldn't be easy to defeat. Well, we could just skip by the last 6 years and keep the 'it's Bush's fault' meme alive.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Drago

Does this concern also apply to a second Clinton?

Hey, Drago have idea. How about we judge each individual on their own merits, and not on their dad, brother or husband? Silly Drago.

They Both need to bury themselves quietly.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun