ryoder

Senate CIA Torture Report

You are on target. This BS report makes headlines at the same time Gruber is explaining the Obamacare architecture and manipulation. Some people are totally incapable of understanding the playbook. Or maybe they just can't face the fact that they were played as saps.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I believe you totally understand the BHO agenda. You accept it and you believe it is good. I stand with what appears to be most of country and think it is not good. See the map on my thread "BHO's Legacy Displayed."

I do not know it all but I do understand quite a lot.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Judicial Watch has obtained documents showing that Congress approved the enhanced interrogation.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/12/cia-docs-obtained-jw-2010-show-congress-approved-enhanced-interrogation/

RonD1120

Judicial Watch has obtained documents showing that Congress approved the enhanced interrogation.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/12/cia-docs-obtained-jw-2010-show-congress-approved-enhanced-interrogation/

That's not what it says. It says that some members of congress were briefed on enhanced interrogation. Ok, we'll we knew that. What's in question is what they were told about it - and Judicial Watch makes no claim that their documents show that those members were told the truth.

But it's ok, we know you don't care about the details. You'll believe whatever the Republican Party wants you to.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

billvon

>So, if I disagree with you, on any of it, it is because I am 'totally incapable of
>understanding the playbook?'

Of course. And you're a woman (see his other thread.) Which to him is an insult.

This is pretty much below you Bill[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

cengland

Yet the British have changed their interrogation rules to the point of serving their prisoners being interrogated tea and crumpets.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/12/14/british-soldiers-told-not-to-shout-or-use-insulting-words-when-interrogating-terror-suspects/

Well, that does seem excessive, but if it's a choice between shipping suspects of indeterminate guilt to Colonel fucking Ghaddafi for interrogation or keeping them in British custody under the new rules then I'll take the tea and crumpets.

>>Of course. And you're a woman (see his other thread.) Which to him is an insult.

>This is pretty much below you Bill

Since I am one of the people he tried to insult by referring to me as "ma'am" - I fear he will have to live with his own words. (That's one of the problems with the Internet. It keeps a record of things.)

jakee

***Yet the British have changed their interrogation rules to the point of serving their prisoners being interrogated tea and crumpets.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/12/14/british-soldiers-told-not-to-shout-or-use-insulting-words-when-interrogating-terror-suspects/

Well, that does seem excessive, but if it's a choice between shipping suspects of indeterminate guilt to Colonel fucking Ghaddafi for interrogation or keeping them in British custody under the new rules then I'll take the tea and crumpets.

They are making their prisoners eat English food?:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Yet the British have changed their interrogation rules to the point of serving their prisoners being interrogated tea and crumpets.

They are making their prisoners eat English food?:o

:D:D

After two days of tripe, kidneys and cold rice pudding they'll be singing like canaries!

>Sleep deprivation for 180 hours (more than a week!) while being kept nearly naked
>in a freezing cold room with your hands tied together and chained to the ceiling is not
>torture?

Totally not torture. And even if it is, it works and it's necessary. And even if it doesn't work, well, we had to try. And even if we didn't have to try, at least people around the world will live in terror of being caught by the US.

And until the world lives in terror of the US, we won't be able to stop terrorism.

This is the best summary of the mindset of people who invented "The War on Terror" I've seen. Probably the same folks who came up with "The War on Drugs." They lost that war, too, and destroyed the neighborhood police in the process. Next will be "The War on Reason." That one they probably will win, as there seems to be a vast majority on that side.

billvon

>Sleep deprivation for 180 hours (more than a week!) while being kept nearly naked
>in a freezing cold room with your hands tied together and chained to the ceiling is not
>torture?

Totally not torture. And even if it is, it works and it's necessary. And even if it doesn't work, well, we had to try. And even if we didn't have to try, at least people around the world will live in terror of being caught by the US.

And until the world lives in terror of the US, we won't be able to stop terrorism.

"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

billvon

>And if you don't believe Bill, just ask Dick Cheny!

Torture works! It helped get Cheney justification to invade Iraq; who cares if the information was accurate? The important thing was we could have a war.

We understand you and yours don't have the stomach for the tough jobs. Just turn your heads and bury your face in your binky while we TCB.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

quade

******And if you don't believe Bill, just ask Dick Cheny!

Cheny gets my vote any day

Why Cheney hasn't gone to Nuremberg is beyond me.

the fact that you, don't understand is understandable
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

We understand you and yours don't have the stomach for the tough jobs. Just turn your heads and bury your face in your binky while we TCB.

The people who condone any means necesary to stop terrorism are the real pussies. I'd rather be a little less secure from terrorism than sacrifice the values that made America great. If you're so terrified of the big bad terrorists, you don't have the stomach to TCB, wuss.

- Dan G