ryoder

Senate CIA Torture Report

airdvr

We understand you and yours don't have the stomach for the tough jobs. Just turn your heads and bury your face in your binky while we TCB.

That's ok. We understand you live in such abject fear of the outside world that you have to bomb, torture and kill anyone who might possibly maybe be a threat just in case you wake up one day with a scary mooslim under your bed and mommy isn't there to make him go away.:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

the fact that you, don't understand is understandable

#2 in the 'If you don't believe me, you just do not understand' sweepstakes. Anyone for #3?

:P

Jerry Baumchen

Sign me up.

Both Messrs. Cheney and Bush (the lesser) discovered how they are regarded when they came up here separately for speaking engagements shortly after leaving their respective offices. They haven't pleasured us since with their company.

RonD1120

I know this is tongue-in-cheek but, I believe it is right on. That is just the way this old man rolls.

Is it how you roll? Are you in a secret prison torturing prisoners, or are you just projecting a false bravado by conflating yourself with the thugs who actually are doing it?

'How you roll' - give me a break:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

SkyDekker

***We're still working on this motherfucker, so far he hasn't given us Santa Claus' location.

:ph34r:

Pffff, we know where he is. He is somewhere north, south, west, east of the north pole.

Pretty sure a person can ONLY be south of the north pole, so that ought to narrow it down.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

DanG

We understand you and yours don't have the stomach for the tough jobs. Just turn your heads and bury your face in your binky while we TCB.

The people who condone any means necesary to stop terrorism are the real pussies. I'd rather be a little less secure from terrorism than sacrifice the values that made America great. If you're so terrified of the big bad terrorists, you don't have the stomach to TCB, wuss.

Wow Really? Your posts have over and over stood AGAINST what made America great and now you want to wrap yourself up in the constitution?

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

And now the door has been opened the next president will HAVE to bring the Obama administration to trial in the court of public opinion for his continued executions of the un tried and un convicted. But at least he didn't torture them before vaporizing them

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Wow Really?

Yes, realy.

Your posts have over and over stood AGAINST what made America great...

Bullshit. Give me just one example.

...and now you want to wrap yourself up in the constitution?

I'm not sure how believing it is the foundation of our country's greatness is "wrapping myself up in it", but whatever.

- Dan G

catfishhunter

The people who condone any means necesary to stop terrorism are the real pussies. I'd rather be a little less secure from terrorism than sacrifice the values that made America great. If you're so terrified of the big bad terrorists, you don't have the stomach to TCB, wuss.

Wow Really? Your posts have over and over stood AGAINST what made America great and now you want to wrap yourself up in the constitution?I'm pretty sure that Dan has sacrificed a hell of a lot more than you ever have in the defense of this country.

Don

quade

******We're still working on this motherfucker, so far he hasn't given us Santa Claus' location.

:ph34r:

Pffff, we know where he is. He is somewhere north, south, west, east of the north pole.

Pretty sure a person can ONLY be south of the north pole, so that ought to narrow it down.

Yeah it was a play on a statement made regarding where WMDs were in Iraq...since it was a joke regarding water boarding an elf. Really isn't much fun when you have to explain it.

But yes quade, most of us understand where the north pole is.

Here is an excellent venture into Christian torture. Doug Giles points out that, following baptism, Jesus made wine and then beat the crap out of vendors selling religious trinkets. This is an example of righteous indignation. Yeah, I think Jesus could be made angry regarding al Qaeda's plans to kill innocents. Later Jesus stated that a child molester should have a mill stone tied around their neck and thrown into the sea. In case you did not get the analogy, actual drowning is worse than the fear of drowning. There are some other enjoyable references.

BTW, I learned the other day that rectal feeding was to combat the detainees attempt to starve themselves.

Merry Christmas from another Christmas redneck. The one you love to hate. :D:)

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/wwjt-jesus-torture/

Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

BTW, I learned the other day that rectal feeding was to combat the detainees attempt to starve themselves.

If you think humans can digest food shoved up the rectum, then you need to do some reading on anatomy and physiology.

Water and pure glucose are the only things that could possibly be absorbed.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Jesus made wine and then beat the crap out of vendors selling religious trinkets

So, Jeebus is against a free market? Likes to maintain a monopoly? Gets so enraged that he goes about, physically, beating the crap out of the competition. How christ-like.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Whatever they fed them must have been sufficient to sustain life. I have not heard any report of detainees starving to death.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Whatever they fed them must have been sufficient to sustain life. I have not heard any report of detainees starving to death.

It takes a long time to starve to death, if a person is hydrated. A long, painful, miserable time. I'm sure the procedure was done out of concern for the self-interest of the prisoners. :S

Don

RonD1120

So you are saying God screwed up when he designed the gastrointestinal system, and added a stomach and small intestine, when all that is needed to digest food is the large intestine?

If you think that was done to sustain life, then I have some ocean-front property in Colorado to sell you.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.