aphid

Patriot Guard riders

Boomerdog

Us Vets know there are many ways, all legal to make life a living hell for these scumbags without firing a shot or swinging a fist, a baseball bat etc etc. We learned it during our service time.

You aren't aware that assault doesn't require physical contact to be a crime?

I don't know about you but Vets like freedom.

Well, you like freedom for yourself, but others apparently are a grey area.

Oh gawd....I don't live in California anymore so those crazy assed laws you're talking about don't apply here in Virginia.

But I'll do you a favor with a hot tip. Twenty years ago, I saw a 12 inch Ab about 200 yards offshore of directly West of the Georgia Pacific Mill up in Fort Bragg. It ought to be about 15 inches by now at least.

Why don't you go look for it!?!?!?!

Boomerdog

Oh gawd....I don't live in California anymore so those crazy assed laws you're talking about don't apply here in Virginia.

might want to read a little. Or at all.

http://www.virginiarules.com/virginia-rules/crimes-against-persons
Assault is defined as an attempt or offer, with force and violence, to do some bodily injury to another. You can be charged with assault even if you did not make physical contact with the other person.

When you talk about 'making life hell for someone' that's a pretty easy conviction. You leave no doubt as to intent.

But I'll do you a favor with a hot tip. Twenty years ago, I saw a 12 inch Ab about 200 yards offshore of directly West of the Georgia Pacific Mill up in Fort Bragg. It ought to be about 15 inches by now at least.

Why don't you go look for it!?!?!?!

How deep was it?

If you choose to use the purposefully inflammatory phrasing and tone skinnay selected, you can expect me to become inflamed and do my dead level best to hospitalize you.

I wouldn't expect that to ever happen. I don't think these opinions would be held that firmly when something is actually on the line.

And you hold your opinion of people who say 'nationalistic circle jerk' so strongly that you're willing to go to prison with a felony conviction over it?

Nahh, don't think so. I think you're just a typical keyboard warrior 'tough guy' - easy to talk big when the person you're threatening isn't stood in front of you, isn't it?:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Boomerdog

Keyboard Warrior you say?

I've done a little bit more than that.

a keyboard warrior throws out a threat like "will make your life hell" but then back pedal a bit with insistence that it's not actually a threat, yet not give any elaboration on the methods that would be used.

Put up or shut up, already.

Don't let the wussies sucker you. If you get PO'd then the mod watch dogs ban you. That is what they call a win.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

futuredivot

Easy enough to find out.

If you want I'll tell you where I live and you're quite welcome to come on over and see what I'd say to your face. So are you are real life tough guy or just an internet crusader? Your move:D

RonD1120

Don't let the wussies sucker you. If you get PO'd then the mod watch dogs ban you. That is what they call a win.

Say's the guy who admits his MO is to wind people up and fish for reactions.

I guess that makes you a self confessed wuss in addition to your self confessed hypocrisy and self confessed desire to divide America.

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, please....

RonD was talking to me. Now understand that the free wheeling nature of this forum is cut a wider berth of patience and tolerance so let's let things stand as they are.

My initial premise was not the advocacy of violence in any way shape or form. However, with a little bit of investigation of the internet all here will find some very good stories about how demonstrators from the Westboro Baptist Church have had the irritiating and corrosive nature of their way thrown back at them WITHOUT breaking the law. I don't think anyone of these sick demonstrators are worth spending a second in jail over. I've also stated that Veterans learn things during their service about how to get things done against the challenges put before them. Some here still think I'm going down the violence path in spite of my explanation to the contrary and refusal to reveal the TTP's of countering these dirtbags...YA DON'T TIP YOUR HAND in these matters. However, being a Veteran after many years of service of one Cold War, one Desert War and a few things after that and coming out rather unscathed, I take a dim view, A VERY dim view of mistreatment or abuse of wounded Veterans who see action and come back wounded in body and spirit and of course some come back to be buried. They answered the call of their country when their country needed them most. They may not have voted for the President at the times in question, but that was not the issue for them. They said yes and they followed the legal orders given to them and served. I was around and saw the undeserved abuse of returning Vets from Viet-Nam. Given the fact I also have a very good friend on "that Wall" in Washington, D.C., well, I have little to zero tolerance, for those like the Westboro Baptist Church that see the KIA of Veterans as some sort of divine vengeance for the political objections they have. Their actions are not only ignorant and misguided, they are downright evil. Now...do we understand each other?

I wish you had a better grasp of logic, so you would understand that when you criticize others for doing exactly what you do then you open yourself to the same criticism.

And I guess if, as you suggest, environment has anything to do with forum behaviour then I guess your long term addiction and history of nervous breakdowns must explain why you're always attacking people.

jakee

I wish you had a better grasp of logic, so you would understand that when you criticize others for doing exactly what you do then you open yourself to the same criticism.

And I guess if, as you suggest, environment has anything to do with forum behaviour then I guess your long term addiction and history of nervous breakdowns must explain why you're always attacking people.

Angry much?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This where the thread started to wander off topic.
If you want to join the Canadaian Army Veterans Motorycle Club, you must prove service in the Canadian Armed Forces or Royal Canadian amounted Police, served with an allied Commonwealth or NATO army).
Without military service, the best you can hope for is "associate" membership.
CAV is mainly about meeting for group rides. CAV does a few charity rides and I am trying to learn how many funeral rides CAV goes on.