aphid

Patriot Guard riders

Stumpy

******Huh? Why?

I'd be willing to bet he understands.

Why don't you explain it to us?

Well . . . he served in the military.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********Huh? Why?

Yep as did many of my good friends, and some of my family. (The skydiving scene in the UK is full of services guys and girls, particularly at a couple of the DZ's I used to go to, Weston and Netheravon.).

I was curious about you choosing Prince Harry because he's somewhat of a special case. He's essentially a conscript - he's not forced to go into the forces but its "expected" of him.

And back to the original point, he almost certainly wouldnt threaten to try and hospitalise someone for something they said either. Anyone doing that either
a) has an anger management problem and is likely to end up in jail or badly hurt depending on who they rage against, or
b) Is just flapping their gums on the internet.

Either way, its dumb.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

************Huh? Why?

Yep as did many of my good friends, and some of my family. (The skydiving scene in the UK is full of services guys and girls, particularly at a couple of the DZ's I used to go to, Weston and Netheravon.).

I was curious about you choosing Prince Harry because he's somewhat of a special case. He's essentially a conscript - he's not forced to go into the forces but its "expected" of him.

And back to the original point, he almost certainly wouldnt threaten to try and hospitalise someone for something they said either. Anyone doing that either
a) has an anger management problem and is likely to end up in jail or badly hurt depending on who they rage against, or
b) Is just flapping their gums on the internet.

Either way, its dumb.

No, but he, unlike you, understands the esprit de corps.

Thats not pronounced "Corpse" for those obama worshipers.:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Well, I am a military veteran, ACA life member, VVA life member, CCA life member and a PGR. I understand exactly what turtlespeed is saying.

Your attempt to disparage his esprit de corps makes as much sense as him describing the queen's sex life.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Well, I am a military veteran, ACA life member, VVA life member, CCA life member and a PGR. I understand exactly what turtlespeed is saying.

Your attempt to disparage his esprit de corps makes as much sense as him describing the queen's sex life.

People live in their illusions. I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Wait a minute. You're in the UK talking smack about internet tough guys and psuedo calling me out from a different freaking continent. I'm at a loss to describe how pussied that is. Too absurd to be funny but the invitation remains open.

And you're making threats you know you'll never be able to carry out and are pretending that makes you some kind of hard man.

You're proudly boasting that you're one of two things - a) a pussifed keyboard warrior or b) a criminal with an anger management problem. It's amazing that you don't see how dumb that is.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Wait a minute. You're in the UK talking smack about internet tough guys and psuedo calling me out from a different freaking continent. I'm at a loss to describe how pussied that is. Too absurd to be funny but the invitation remains open.

And you're making threats you know you'll never be able to carry out and are pretending that makes you some kind of hard man.

You're proudly boasting that you're one of two things - a) a pussifed keyboard warrior or b) a criminal with an anger management problem. It's amazing that you don't see how dumb that is.

Wow - wait until he can't respond . . . THEN taunt him.
Look how Brave you are.:D

Stumpy

why can't he respond?

I suppose he isn't as protected when he speaks his mind. He isn't a good friend of te moderators, and doesn't share their political views.

So when the rules are breached he doesn't get a pass like others.

turtlespeed

***why can't he respond?

I suppose he isn't as protected when he speaks his mind. He isn't a good friend of te moderators, and doesn't share their political views.

was that not true earlier? You said he waited for this opportunity.

turtlespeed

***why can't he respond?

Ah so he got banned. I'm guessing self control issues wasn't too far from the mark then.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

turtlespeed

***why can't he respond?

Actually dude, I had to wait because I was banned for a month after the last comment. So not a calculated action, and no 'protection' either.

But hey, I know you never like to let the facts get in the way of a good rant:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?