maadmax

How can anyone say "God doesn't exist" ?

stayhigh

No dude, a fucking magician.

Can you imagine David Blaine somehow going back into time?

I think it's amazing that I can get into an aluminum tube and be lifted at high speed into the air. I think it amazing that I can jump from 14,000ft and not be injured. I think it amazing that men walked on the Moon. I think it amazing that I can talk to, and see, my family on a different continent.

None of these required supernatural intervention, yet a few centuries ago they would have been considered the acts of gods.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

and you know how all the christians refer to the bible where Jesus was challenged by a devil to prove that he was son of god? and they say that we don't have to prove anything to show the god's existence, or they say do not put the lord to the test?

The blind faith doesn't work in 2014. We have fucking rockets that shoots satellites and land back where it came from. We need proof.

And where does this devil come from? God created them as well?

How come devil doesn't have any super powers? To create an army of devil.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

So basically Matthew 4 made anyone who asks existence of "god" is siding with the satan.

per Deuteronomy 6:16 Do not put the Lord your God to the test as you did at Massah.

How come christians abide some of the rules in Deuteronomy and Leviticus and not all of them?

Why is there so much pork product in this country when it clearly says do not eat pork?

Oh, there are some of the country that abide all the rules to the max. Fucking middle eastern country.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

stayhigh

Can you imagine the world as still flat and earth as a center of universe. Add to that daily witch burning exercises?

Meh, they'll come around. It just takes them time. :P

VATICAN CITY — It's official: The Earth revolves around the sun, even for the Vatican.

The Roman Catholic Church has admitted to erring these past 359 years in formally condemning Galileo Galilei for entertaining scientific truths it long denounced as against-the-Scriptures heresy.

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-11-01/news/mn-1827_1_galileo-galilei
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

jakee

***I was referring to America 2016. BHO is on schedule with his agenda. :(

What's going to happen in 2016?

That commie in chief Obama is finally going to get his ass voted out of office by the people!

;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

******I was referring to America 2016. BHO is on schedule with his agenda. :(

That commie in chief Obama is finally going to get his ass voted out of office by the people!

;)

wait I thought he was going to change the rules so he can be "President for Life"
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

*********I was referring to America 2016. BHO is on schedule with his agenda. :(

That commie in chief Obama is finally going to get his ass voted out of office by the people!;)wait I thought he was going to change the rules so he can be "President for Life"

Well, that IS just what a Commie Kenyan would do, isn't it?

Unless, of course, that was all just bullshit.

Oh god. Now I have to change my entire point of view about reality.

(said no one on that side ever.)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

******I was referring to America 2016. BHO is on schedule with his agenda. :(

'Bout time they saw through him.

I predict a Ron post in november 2016... "Obama pays the price for Benghazi! Barry Hussein polls 0% of the popular vote, proving he was the worst president ever."
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Arvoitus

***No dude, a fucking magician.

Can you imagine David Blaine somehow going back into time?

How do you know David Blaine isn't Jesus who figured out how to travel forward in time?

Traveling forward in time is easy. I do it routinely.

It's traveling backward that's tough

stayhigh

Where the fuck is all the Jihad god defenders? Have they all moved on to what's racism on the other topic??

Religion killed James Foley.

So sad.

Can you imagine. No religion. No heaven, No hell. Above only sky?

Ha , religion is a man made power structure suitable for the weak of mind. I in no way participate or support it. A personal relationship with God is not religion. It's a liberation.

"The thief (religion) comes only to steal, slaughter, and destroy. I've come that they may have life, and have it abundantly. John 10:10

maadmax

***Where the fuck is all the Jihad god defenders? Have they all moved on to what's racism on the other topic??

Religion killed James Foley.

So sad.

Can you imagine. No religion. No heaven, No hell. Above only sky?

Ha , religion is a man made power structure suitable for the weak of mind. I in no way participate or support it. A personal relationship with God is not religion. It's a liberation.

"The thief (religion) comes only to steal, slaughter, and destroy. I've come that they may have life, and have it abundantly. John 10:10

It seems that only those who have experienced the liberation and freedom in the Holy Spirit understand.

I my case, I did not seek the baptism in the Holy Spirit consciously desiring freedom. I was seeking life saving help for survival. The realization of liberating freedom came as an unexpected consequence. It was a blessing.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

maadmax

Ha , religion is a man made power structure suitable for the weak of mind. I in no way participate or support it.

Irony score incalculable. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

***Ha , religion is a man made power structure suitable for the weak of mind. I in no way participate or support it.

I just looked it up, and according to Internet Truth it was Richard Jeni, not Yassir Arafat, that said "I don't get that -- people going to war over religion. I don't know, I could see going to war over justice or democracy or even revenge. But if you're going to war over religion, now you're just killing people in an argument over who has the better imaginary friend."

I kind of liked the idea that Arafat said it, but what the hell.

BSBD,

Winsor

winsor

******Ha , religion is a man made power structure suitable for the weak of mind. I in no way participate or support it.

I just looked it up, and according to Internet Truth it was Richard Jeni, not Yassir Arafat, that said "I don't get that -- people going to war over religion. I don't know, I could see going to war over justice or democracy or even revenge. But if you're going to war over religion, now you're just killing people in an argument over who has the better imaginary friend."

I kind of liked the idea that Arafat said it, but what the hell.

BSBD,

Winsor

Hey, many (most?) of the religious wars involve the same imaginary friend on each side.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.