Zep

Some people say "Blast them back to the stone age"

I've heard commentary that this is one of the reasons ISIS will eventually fall.

Sunni's turned to ISIS while disenfranchised with the Maliki Shia government. But soon they will be even more disenfranchised with ISIS and possibly turn back.

But only time will tell. Muslims all over have put up this various forms of strict Sharia law since Muhammad walked the earth.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Amazon

Now you can stop wondering why.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28466434

No offense to stone age man.

Hey Jakee let's see you defend this one.

Its time for the women of Iraq to break out the fucking knives... even the nutters of Al Queda have to sleep sometime... do unto others as they would do unto you>:(>:(>:(

Those sound like a chicken hawk's words... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

jgoose71

Its time for the women of Iraq to break out the fucking knives... even the nutters of Al Queda have to sleep sometime... do unto others as they would do unto you>:(>:(>:(

Try me. I guarantee you I am good at my word.

How do you propose to "blast them back to the stone age" without doing the same to the people they are victimizing? Do you have some super-secret weapon that can tell the difference between ISIS assholes and the rest of the populace?

I do wish the rest of the islamic states would show up and put ISIS out of business, but I suspect many of them are all to happy to let ISIS have free reign until the problem reaches their own borders.

Don

GeorgiaDon

How do you propose to "blast them back to the stone age" without doing the same to the people they are victimizing? Do you have some super-secret weapon that can tell the difference between ISIS assholes and the rest of the populace?

Well, if they're good about carrying their flags around that would help quite a bit.

>Link is dead, but if it's the ISIS to require all women to get female "circumcision", it was a hoax.

==============
Doubts are growing about the authenticity of an edict attributed to the Sunni Islamist group Isis controlling the Iraqi city of Mosul about female genital mutilation (FGM).

A top UN official quoted from a statement saying that Isis wanted all females aged between 11 and 46 in the northern city to undergo the procedure.

Jacqueline Badcock said the decree was of grave concern.

But media analysts say the decree seen on social media may be a fake.

It has typos and language mistakes and is signed by "The Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant", a name the group no longer uses, instead referring to itself as the Islamic State.

Some bloggers suggest that the alleged fatwa, which has been circulated on social media for about two days, may have been aimed at discrediting Isis.
============

Why would I want to defend that? Clearly, you don't pay attention.

I'm curious though, what exactly do you mean by 'blast them back to the stone age'?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Amazon

Point being, the women that are in these countries can not help themselves. The men that actually care about their daughters send them away as soon as they are able and the rest are controlled or killed.

Either way, because of their small numbers, the way they are kept segregated in society, not allowed to handle guns, and many other reasons, their ability to rise up is non existent.

So it really comes down to 2 choices. Sit back and watch or be a chicken hawk. What do you think we should do?

jgoose71

Point being, the women that are in these countries can not help themselves. The men that actually care about their daughters send them away as soon as they are able and the rest are controlled or killed.

Either way, because of their small numbers, the way they are kept segregated in society, not allowed to handle guns, and many other reasons, their ability to rise up is non existent.

So it really comes down to 2 choices. Sit back and watch or be a chicken hawk. What do you think we should do?

Support the education of women.. and yes the women can help themselves... it may be small steps but they are not simpletons nor are they helpless as most men seem to think. Instead of just saying Inshallah and letting the War on Women continue.

GeorgiaDon

I do wish the rest of the islamic states would show up and put ISIS out of business, but I suspect many of them are all to happy to let ISIS have free reign until the problem reaches their own borders.

Don

Obviously we can't blast them back to the stone age. That would be bring us down to their level.
As a father of 5 girls I read the headline and saw red, as it turns out the headline may be erroneous.
I actually feel sorry for the normal (Muslims) people caught up in the path of these megalomaniacs
that are hell bent in imposing their will on a docile populace.
One question that I do wonder about is, why do the more moderate Islamic states not do more
to try to control their religion from these despots.

Gone fishing

jakee

I'm curious though, what exactly do you mean by 'blast them back to the stone age'?

See my answer to GeorgiaDon.

Gone fishing

Forget FGM (while awful) - that's a sub issue.

The real is the wholesale slaughter of all non-Muslims in their new "caliphate". While the below from CNN says "Christians", their actual statements was for all non-Muslims (and I think Shiite's too).

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/24/world/iraq-violence/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

"ISIS is waging war against the Iraqi government and has taken over several cities. It is seeking to create an Islamic caliphate that encompasses parts of Iraq and Syria and has begun imposing Sharia law in the towns it controls.
The group has threatened to destroy any shrine it deems un-Islamic.
Christian families fled Mosul this month after the al Qaeda splinter group issued an ultimatum to Iraqi Christians living there: either convert to Islam, pay a fine or face "death by the sword.""

Zep

***How do you propose to "blast them back to the stone age" without doing the same to the people they are victimizing? Do you have some super-secret weapon that can tell the difference between ISIS assholes and the rest of the populace?

Don

Obviously we can't blast them back to the stone age. That would be bring us down to their level.
As a father of 5 girls I read the headline and saw red, as it turns out the headline may be erroneous.
I actually feel sorry for the normal (Muslims) people caught up in the path of these megalomaniacs
that are hell bent in imposing their will on a docile populace.
One question that I do wonder about is, why do the more moderate Islamic states not do more
to try to control their religion from these despots.

Because the so called "moderate" state right next door does more to support Islamic fundamentalism than any other. It boosts tourism of "the faithful" to the holy sites they control and has for over a thousand years.

Zep

See my answer to GeorgiaDon.

That doesn't answer why you would ask me to defend it, or were you just trying to be an arsehole?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Amazon

Its time for the women of Iraq to break out the fucking knives...

As long as it's not christian women, otherwise they'd be a bunch of hypocrites....just a bunch of religious nutters killing each other, eh?
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Coreece

***Its time for the women of Iraq to break out the fucking knives...

As long as it's not christian women, otherwise they'd be a bunch of hypocrites....just a bunch of religious nutters killing each other, eh?

I just believe that turn about is quite fair play old boy.... you want to cut off a womans clitoris... cool.... she gets to cut off the similar parts..

Iago

*********Its time for the women of Iraq to break out the fucking knives...

I just believe that turn about is quite fair play old boy.... you want to cut off a womans clitoris... cool.... she gets to cut off the similar parts..

Considering a large portion of the male population has already had that done, through the barbaric and widely-available process of circumcision, I'd say someone already beat you to it.

Not the same thing - Now if they performed the procedure without anaesthetic, cut your bell end off as well as the foreskin and then sewed the rest of it to your leg so that you couldn't use it properly then you'd probably be about equal in terms of what happens during FGM.
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation