RonD1120

Putin takes BHO to the woodshed

A Plea for Caution From Russia
What Putin Has to Say to Americans About Syria

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html?_r=1&

Yep! BHO has fundamentally changed America.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/putin-plea-for-caution-from-russia-on-syria.html?_r=1&

America has been screwed up since Bush took office. There is no leadership. The leadership is behind the scenes pulling all the money strings. Look, the world is ruled by a gang of rich elitist thugs whose only interest are making money. Political affiliations have little to do with it. The person who is allowed to make money, keep money has all to do with it. Try getting into that club with your measly corp salary...

No..no.. You are just not smart enough to see O's brilliance. He had all this planned from the beginning. He knew that by threatening to bomb Syria, that Putin would have to step up and negotiate an alternative. This way O gets to look tough and at the same time look conciliatory. Pure genius on his part. Too bad you and others lack the intellect to understand.
:P

Gravitymaster

No..no.. You are just not smart enough to see O's brilliance. He had all this planned from the beginning. He knew that by threatening to bomb Syria, that Putin would have to step up and negotiate an alternative. This way O gets to look tough and at the same time look conciliatory. Pure genius on his part. Too bad you and others lack the intellect to understand.

PUTIN FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh, wait.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

regulator

***Putin not only took Obama to the woodshed...he owns him!

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'll take $500.00 on Putin in a bareknuckle brawl over Obama on any day.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHHAA

CAGE MATCH ! ! ! !:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Vladimir Putin is a clever and dangerous man who in this instance has made Obama look like a prize chump. I notice he released this in time for publication on 9/11 the exact time when America reflects on the wars that were a direct consequence of that terrible day.

America appears weak and Obama looks weak and indecisive, he's painted himself into a corner and now Putin has taken the reins in the international area and also the initiative in the PR war. A dangerous man indeed.

Some here have said that Putin 'owns' Obama, well in time that may be so, the USA is on a downward spiral and its only a matter of time before the dollar crashes.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Skyrad

Vladimir Putin is a clever and dangerous man who in this instance has made Obama look like a prize chump. I notice he released this in time for publication on 9/11 the exact time when America reflects on the wars that were a direct consequence of that terrible day.

America appears weak and Obama looks weak and indecisive, he's painted himself into a corner and now Putin has taken the reins in the international area and also the initiative in the PR war. A dangerous man indeed.

Some here have said that Putin 'owns' Obama, well in time that may be so, the USA is on a downward spiral and its only a matter of time before the dollar crashes.

YES. Thanks to the "Entitlement Mentality"

Hey turtle, not sure what you mean by the 'Entitlement Mentality' do you mean the entitlement to be the world police?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

turtlespeed

******Putin not only took Obama to the woodshed...he owns him!

----------------------------------------------------------------
I'll take $500.00 on Putin in a bareknuckle brawl over Obama on any day.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHHAA

CAGE MATCH ! ! ! !:D

We haven't see one of those since...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWVpcypf0w
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Skyrad

Hey turtle, not sure what you mean by the 'Entitlement Mentality' do you mean the entitlement to be the world police?

No. It used to be that Americans worked for their food, not depending on the government to issue it to them.

The US prints money willy nilly so that we can afford to feed the entitlement mentality.

The US is going to take a dive - soon.

I see, yes I believe you are correct and we'll be right behind you in the UK, the cost of social welfare has destroyed this country too.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

RonD1120

It really doesn't seem that long ago that all you guys were claiming Obama and Putin were in some evil conspiracy together. Remember when Obama was caught on an open- mike whispering to Putin? That was all the proof that some people needed that Obama and Putin had some evil design for all of us.

To our friend across the pond (I hope that is a correct assumption, if not my apologies). This is the first time in my 50+ years I've seen a President of the United States so thoroughly snookered hook line and sinker and played for an absolute chump. I think America is strong enough to survive this fool...barely, but the tide will turn once this fool leaves office.

jclalor

***A Plea for Caution From Russia

It really doesn't seem that long ago that all you guys were claiming Obama and Putin were in some evil conspiracy together. Remember when Obama was caught on an open- mike whispering to Putin? That was all the proof that some people needed that Obama and Putin had some evil design for all of us.

That was before Putin figured out what a chump O is.

Skyrad

the USA is on a downward spiral and its only a matter of time before the dollar crashes.

What are you basing that fiction on?

The increasing number of jobs, better than expected economic growth and increased international trade?

I'm not saying the US is great by any standards, but your statement is just ridiculous. You should write for The Sun with that level of fantasy and hyperbole.

I agree a lot with Skyrad. Putin's letter was written toward an American audience. And he told America what plenty in America have spent decades telling America. The message of Putin resounds heavily:

The era of American exceptionalism is gone.

"I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States' policy is 'what makes America different. It's what makes us exceptional'. It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation."

This is the ultimate result of the "one world" philosphy. America is no better than anyone else. We are all passengers on spaceship earth.

Recall the leftist philosophy. Multiculturalism - Western Civ is no better than any other. American culture shall yield to other influences.

America's strong military? How dare we have one!

Welfare? No need to succeed.

Success? Those damned wealthy must be taxed more and more.

Education? No need. Raise the minimum wage. Want a higher education? Go into debt and get taxed at a higher rate for daring to be better.

Putin struck a chord. With the left and right. He told Americans what we wanted to hear. What we've been trained to hear. The days of American exceptionalism are over. They are done. And we've killed it by ourselves.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

I agree a lot with Skyrad. Putin's letter was written toward an American audience. And he told America what plenty in America have spent decades telling America. The message of Putin resounds heavily:

The era of American exceptionalism is gone.

"I would rather disagree with a case he made on American exceptionalism, stating that the United States' policy is 'what makes America different. It's what makes us exceptional'. It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation."

This is the ultimate result of the "one world" philosphy. America is no better than anyone else. We are all passengers on spaceship earth.

Recall the leftist philosophy. Multiculturalism - Western Civ is no better than any other. American culture shall yield to other influences.

America's strong military? How dare we have one!

Welfare? No need to succeed.

Success? Those damned wealthy must be taxed more and more.

Education? No need. Raise the minimum wage. Want a higher education? Go into debt and get taxed at a higher rate for daring to be better.

Putin struck a chord. With the left and right. He told Americans what we wanted to hear. What we've been trained to hear. The days of American exceptionalism are over. They are done. And we've killed it by ourselves.

I do not want to believe your analysis. I pray I can maintain the fantasy dream of the American way of life that I was taught both by my family and my education. I am referring to my education prior to university.

But, I fear you are right on target.

We have a small enclave of believers here in the north GA mountains. Hopefully, there are other enclaves throughout the U.S.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Boomerdog

To our friend across the pond (I hope that is a correct assumption, if not my apologies). This is the first time in my 50+ years I've seen a President of the United States so thoroughly snookered hook line and sinker and played for an absolute chump. I think America is strong enough to survive this fool...barely, but the tide will turn once this fool leaves office.

Yes across the pond is correct. I don't know, the likes of JFK are few are far between. It doesn't seem to matter which side of the fence they're on these days they all seem to be as incompetent and crooked as each other.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Gravitymaster

I've should have seen it, but I was blinded by my own stupidity:S It's amazing how even Chris Mathews saw O's brilliance...damn public education:(

jclalor

***A Plea for Caution From Russia

I guarantee you that Assad is going to say that he will not turn over his CW's if O keeps supplying the rebels with guns. O is getting played big time and he has no idea what to do about it.