ryoder

Multiple injuries reported in stabbing at Houston college

Yes, I know: it's time to outlaw kitchen spatulas..., or something.

kitchen spatulas? now you're just being silly. :)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

14 people stabbed? Apparently, the magazine on that knife held more than 7 stabs.

Again, reality hits hard. 14 people shanked. Not shot. Shanked. Up close and personal. I've heard that this can only happen with high capacity magazines.

Too bad nobody had a double barrel to fire a couple of warning shots.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Ever see the refill case for an Xacto knife?

I wanna know how the hell a weapon that tiny couldn't be stopped.

I think it was a full-auto Xacto knife.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In testimony for legislative hearings. If a person has to reload then people can stop that others may neutralize or get away.

14 people? This is just an assumption, but I think that shivving 14 people took a bit of time. And perhaps a person with a weapon could have limited the carnage a bit.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

In testimony for legislative hearings. If a person has to reload then people can stop that others may neutralize or get away.

whoa there! cowboy

you are not allowed to stop or neutralize - those extra 4 seconds are to get the LAW time to drive to the scene

you are allowed to hide, sympathize with the shooter, and/or wet your pants - unless you'd like to fire a warning shot with a shotgun into an environmentally approved 'warning shot' sound and spotted owl free firing bay.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Ban spoons! You can kill someone with a spoon, you know.

Look what they did to Rosie O'Donnell.

spoons turn you into a lesbian damn whodathunkit

I was thinking more along the lines of spoons being a tool whereby someone could shovel sufficient food into their mouth to become fat and disgusting.

She's a lesbian?

If anybody asks, it waddn't me. I got an alibi. I was at work 600 miles away. :)

I noticed that in one of the articles, and had "give Billy shit" on my "to do" list.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.