strife

NSFW - Topless Jihad

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/04/femen-stages-a-topless-jihad/100487/

Earlier today, members of Ukrainian feminist group Femen staged protests across Europe as they called for a "topless jihad." The demonstrations were in support of a young Tunisian activist named Amina Tyler. Last month, Tyler posted naked images of herself online, with the words "I own my body; it's not the source of anyone's honor" written on her bare chest. The head of Tunisia's "Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice," reportedly called for Tyler to be stoned to death for her putatively obscene actions, lest they lead to an epidemic. Tyler has since gone quiet, leading some to fear for her safety. Below are images from Femen's protests today in Sweden, Italy, Ukraine, Belgium, and France. A warning, nearly every photo depicts nudity, and most contain offensive language.

Pic #15: Asshole is obviously gay.

Huh? Seriously. There's a dude in pic 19 wearing safety glasses. WTF does that mean?

Probably a precaution to prevent one of those perky nipples from putting his eye out.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

They can all hide out at my place until this blows over. I've got plenty if room.

If there is any overflow, you can count on me to help out.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Below are images from Femen's protests today in Sweden, Italy, Ukraine, Belgium, and France.

They must have hired a private jet for the day to shuttle the five of them about. Six angry naked lezzers, hysterical. :D

Daily Mail readers will be in a quandry over this one.:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And the xenophobic deposit box of the ol' spank bank has been refilled. More power to 'em.

:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Just got through reading the Thread about the Vet being asked to leave the dropzone in Florida....

After all of Andy9o8's comments over there, I wonder what he would say over here....:ph34r:

I'm guessing he disapproves...

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Just got through reading the Thread about the Vet being asked to leave the dropzone in Florida....

After all of Andy9o8's comments over there, I wonder what he would say over here....:ph34r:

I'm guessing he disapproves...

Give him some more time.
I understand he is still...uh..."examining the evidence".:ph34r:

I hear there's a DZ in FL where this wouldn't have gone over too well.

One chick has already been to the dz in Florida, shes got duck tape on her nipples:)
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I hear there's a DZ in FL where this wouldn't have gone over too well.

One chick has already been to the dz in Florida, shes got duck tape on her nipples:)

:D

eta: In all fairness, if the tape is over her nipples, chances are it's duct tape. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

"Regarding this performance, I liked it," grinned Putin

even he has a sense of humor! Who knew? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"Regarding this performance, I liked it," grinned Putin

even he has a sense of humor! Who knew? :ph34r:

I honestly think that it the *first* time I've ever seen an expression on Putin's face.
He always looks like a professional poker player.

Bobbies are awesome! Thats all

Maybe, but freaked out and angry women are scary.
Admire their passion and willingness to stand up for their beliefs.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Bobbies are awesome! Thats all

Maybe, but freaked out and angry women are scary.
Admire their passion and willingness to stand up for their beliefs.

Uh, yeah.... What was it they were protesting, again? :ph34r:

a couple were pretty cute, but the crazy angry faces sure balance that out fast.

Best to just avert the eyes from the expressions - find something else to focus on.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants