promise5

Dumb butt Social Liberals

A vast majority of gay men have a defective male role model in their lives when they were young....from either being too hard (dad yelling at kid at little league game berating him) or the opposite spectrum...not being there at all.

Thing is though, that's what we call a guess.You don't know that and you have no evidence for it. It may well fit into your world view, but wishing it doesn't make it so.

Just for fun though, what's your explanation for lesbians?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Id even suggest there are homosexuals who grew up in the same kind of environment Promise5 did...explain that one.

In addition to having a gay niece, my daughter is gay. She was raised by her ex-pre-Vatican 2-Catholic turned Pentecostali dad.

When she first attempted to come out to her "parents" they told her that they would rather she worshiped satan than "chose" to be gay. :S
Owned by Remi #?

Twin here,both of us girls and yes we're identical. Let's see. Raised the same:check. trophy mom and dad: does being sports mom in different sports count and dad is military so check, straight A's: oh crap not me, College: Check for my twin but me i just got a great job that pays me way to much(Grandfather got it for me),Ate the same breakfast:check, every morning:does most mornings count and we did switch it up a bit but usually ate the same thing.
We're both straight.

I'm sorry; My mind drifted off at "identical". Could you repeat that?:$

It made me cringe personally.

There are 2 of her running around :S

It's okay, by her own admission the other one is a lot smarter.

Id even suggest there are homosexuals who grew up in the same kind of environment Promise5 did...explain that one.

In addition to having a gay niece, my daughter is gay. She was raised by her ex-pre-Vatican 2-Catholic turned Pentecostali dad.

When she first attempted to come out to her "parents" they told her that they would rather she worshiped satan than "chose" to be gay. :S

So you were the one who said they'd rather worship satan than choose to be gay or are you talking about your neice?

Twin here,both of us girls and yes we're identical. Let's see. Raised the same:check. trophy mom and dad: does being sports mom in different sports count and dad is military so check, straight A's: oh crap not me, College: Check for my twin but me i just got a great job that pays me way to much(Grandfather got it for me),Ate the same breakfast:check, every morning:does most mornings count and we did switch it up a bit but usually ate the same thing.
We're both straight.

I'm sorry; My mind drifted off at "identical". Could you repeat that?:$

It made me cringe personally.

There are 2 of her running around :S

It's okay, by her own admission the other one is a lot smarter.

I don't mind admitting that she is smarter,kinder,sweeter, quicker to forgive,has the most amazing heart and is far more beautiful inside and out compared to me! I'll brag on my twin all day long.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I don't mind admitting that she is smarter,kinder,sweeter, quicker to forgive,has the most amazing heart and is far more beautiful inside and out compared to me! I'll brag on my twin all day long.

So how do we know this is P5 posting, and not her twin?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So how do we know this is P5 posting, and not her twin?:|

;););););)I'll be sure to let her know you would like her to post.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.