promise5

Dumb butt Social Liberals

Thus, I think religion is like genitals - okay to have, fine to be proud of if you so choose, but bad manners to wave about in public - and certainly a crime to force upon the unwilling and/or children.

:D:D:D

Fucking line of the century!!!
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

:P:P:P:P
I do apologize for any offense to any liberals. all in fun people all in fun.

I shouldn't think any liberals are offended.

Amused that you can't think of a single reason why they're dumb, but not offended.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Because they're ass hat bullies??? ROFLing that is my soooo go to phrase now:D:D:D:D
sorry for the ass, but saying butt just doesn't fit

We aren't the ones proposing passing laws banning people from getting married.

How are we the bullies?

I am proposing removing the right to vote, own property, drive, and work from women. The home was meant to be a man and a woman with the woman staying home to clean and cook for the man.

That could only be considered bullying if your view is as well.

My I ask if you asked the same question in the thread dumb ass conservatives? Do I think that because someone is a liberal that they are dumb? no do i think that because someone is a conservative they are dumb? no
Its just interesting that you asked the question here yet didn't ask it in the other thread.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

My I ask if you asked the same question in the thread dumb ass conservatives? Do I think that because someone is a liberal that they are dumb? no do i think that because someone is a conservative they are dumb? no
Its just interesting that you asked the question here yet didn't ask it in the other thread.

Umm....in the other thread we know what makes the conservatives dumb....its the fact that one of them voted repeatedly against gay rights, until his son told him he was gay.....thats pretty fuckin dumb.

You didn't provide an example like that, so he asked.

I'm sorry but I don't see that as dumb. I think someone sat down with his son and had a conversation or several conversations and because of those changed his views. I don't hold that against him at all. Now, if when he ran for re-election he had that as part of his platform then I think he needs to go back to the people that put him into office and see if they think he should remain in office or not due his changing his stance on that one issue. But, that will probably be decided next time he's up for re-election anyway.
Believe me I tried.

I do apologize for trying to bring a little bit of light heartedness to a discussion.

Never apologixe. Just post someting like this.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I'm sorry but I don't see that as dumb. I think someone sat down with his son and had a conversation or several conversations and because of those changed his views.

Maybe you should sit down with his son and have some conversations.

[:/]

The dude realized his close minded views had no place in reality when someone he loved turned out to contradict the close minded stance.

He realized his son was much more important than denying people who love each other the recognition everyone else enjoys simply because they are both boys or both girls.

As others have said, in 50 years this will seem as bigoted and hateful as having "colored' drinking fountains, and little kids learning about it in school will be wondering what in the world all the fuss was about in denying these people the same benefits everyone else enjoys.

No, I don't think I need to sit down with his son. As I said I do have friends that have made the choice to be gay. I know where they stand and they know where I stand and we are still able to have a friendship and respect each other.
Believe me I tried.

No, I don't think I need to sit down with his son. As I said I do have friends that have made the choice to be gay. I know where they stand and they know where I stand and we are still able to have a friendship and respect each other.

Lol.

They told you they chose to be gay?

Probably because it was so easy socially right?

Nice.

No I made that statement, I did not mean to imply that my friends made that statement, and yes we have had that discussion as well,and are still able to be friends and respectful of each other.
Believe me I tried.

No I made that statement, I did not mean to imply that my friends made that statement, and yes we have had that discussion as well,and are still able to be friends and respectful of each other.

Thanks for clarifying.

Why do you have friends that lie to you though?

If its a choice and they tell you its not, they are obviously lying to you...I wouldn't hang out with people that lie to my face, just some words of advice.

Do you remember when you chose to be straight (presumably)?

I don't but I drink and do some recreational drugs on occasion.

Thanks for clarifying.

If its a choice and they tell you its not, they are obviously lying to you...I wouldn't hang out with people that lie to my face, just some words of advice.

People can and do see things differently and not be as you would say "lying to each other". We see this issue differently and still have a friendship. I don't know why it seems hard for people to accept that. I guess we don't have to only be friends with people that see everything the exact same way we do.
Believe me I tried.

Thanks for clarifying.

People can and do see things differently and not be as you would say "lying to each other". We see this issue differently and still have a friendship. I don't know why it seems hard for people to accept that. I guess we don't have to only be friends with people that see everything the exact same way we do.

Enough pissing into the wind for me.

Enjoy the tiny world you live in.

Yes, I made that statement. I think i said that somewhere in the post above. Yes, I know people believe that you are born that way and people believe you choose to be that way. Two completely different views. I guess I just don't laugh at those with views that oppose mine. UGH,NOW I'M GETTING RUDE.
Believe me I tried.

No, because the OP in that thread clearly explained what it was he thought the social conservatives were being dumb about.

In this thread, just like in the other one, you don't appear to have given any thought whatsoever to why you believe the things you believe. It's 'just because'.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?