promise5

Dumb butt Social Liberals

You were the one who brought up who you would piss on first. I can only assume this was to show who you dislike more. You're constantly bouncing back and forth between making hateful statements and claiming to be a victim here, I can't say I really feel bad for you or give a fuck about your baggage. If you want to take up child abuse as a cause, you should probably raise hell with the catholic church. You don't seem much different at all than the rednecks that were harassing you.

I realized that no matter how bad I hated them I had to get over it and go about my life and try to be the best I could be with what I had to choose from.

And yes I dont give a fuck about your butt hurt crying because you want to marry your husband in a church.

I have had thoughts of my past in my mind but I chose not to accept the advances of my gay friends in the past because I am not attracted to men.

There's the point then, you're not gay. If you were attracted to men you would be, but you're not so you aren't. That's not a choice, that's how you are.

+50

The sad thing is even though people like regulator say they aren't attracted to the same sex, they still believe its a choice.

Can't fix stupid.

Who cares... it represents young girls...as in young women who arent mature enough to know the difference.

You dont have to throw around the testosterone around me. I'm not going to try and pick you up.

Know the difference between what?

My Little Pony and My Pink Pony?

I would bet that little girls who watch the show would know the difference.

Who cares... it represents young girls...as in young women who arent mature enough to know the difference.

You dont have to throw around the testosterone around me. I'm not going to try and pick you up.

Jeez dude, no mirror at home?

It's not all about you. Not every person here - if male or female - loves dome. Or you. :|

Live with it.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Anything you say, My Pink Pony.

Its My Little Pony. Not My Pink Pony

Does my avatar throw a wrench in your heterosexual males confident in their sexuality would never have a pink avatar theory?

I have a pink rig, and I'm pretty sure I'm straight.

Why the pink rig? I bought it online, the description included model dimensions and condition. The color was mentioned when it was enroute.

The upside of having a pink rig? Even full of free beer at a boogie, nobody is going to mistake it for theirs and stow it.

The downside? If you hose a big way, even blurry video will get you axed.

FWIW, none of the gay jumpers I know would be caught dead jumping something so tacky.

BSBD

Winsor

Anything you say, My Pink Pony.

Its My Little Pony. Not My Pink Pony

Does my avatar throw a wrench in your heterosexual males confident in their sexuality would never have a pink avatar theory?

I have a pink rig, and I'm pretty sure I'm straight.

Why the pink rig? I bought it online, the description included model dimensions and condition. The color was mentioned when it was enroute.

The upside of having a pink rig? Even full of free beer at a boogie, nobody is going to mistake it for theirs and stow it.

The downside? If you hose a big way, even blurry video will get you axed.

FWIW, none of the gay jumpers I know would be caught dead jumping something so tacky.

BSBD

Winsor

Hahah, +1.

Id rock a loud ass pink rig all day long.

Whatever gets the ladies talking works for me.

Im beleive that soceity has a much greater impact on youth once they reach a certain age...however before that their parents bear the greatest burden of getting their children to represent their parents in similar fashion. A vast majority of gay men have a defective male role model in their lives when they were young....from either being too hard (dad yelling at kid at little league game berating him) or the opposite spectrum...not being there at all. Its my opinion that the parents are the ones that mold children into what they are. For example...if you take your kid with you to run drug deals..then its a good chance that kid is going to grow up a thug. Its also telling that there are some parents who do the best they can in the time they have but the impact of soceity on that child was too much and the child chose a different path than what the parents had. To sum up, I think the children are shaped by their immediate surroundings to become what they are rather than just having 'feelings they cant control'...which probably has its place too, but not a prevalent as what I described.

If that was the case, then we would never have a case where a family has two kids-- say they're twins just for shits and grins in this story. Both raised the same, both had the trophy mom and dad that put them in all the sports, and the clubs, and the plays at school. They both got straight A's and went to college and came out professionals. Both ate the same thing for breakfast every morning while they were being raised. One ends up gay and the other is straight. With your reasoning, this would never happen, but it does. So..... why does it?
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Im beleive that soceity has a much greater impact on youth once they reach a certain age...however before that their parents bear the greatest burden of getting their children to represent their parents in similar fashion. A vast majority of gay men have a defective male role model in their lives when they were young....from either being too hard (dad yelling at kid at little league game berating him) or the opposite spectrum...not being there at all. Its my opinion that the parents are the ones that mold children into what they are. For example...if you take your kid with you to run drug deals..then its a good chance that kid is going to grow up a thug. Its also telling that there are some parents who do the best they can in the time they have but the impact of soceity on that child was too much and the child chose a different path than what the parents had. To sum up, I think the children are shaped by their immediate surroundings to become what they are rather than just having 'feelings they cant control'...which probably has its place too, but not a prevalent as what I described.

If that was the case, then we would never have a case where a family has two kids-- say they're twins just for shits and grins in this story. Both raised the same, both had the trophy mom and dad that put them in all the sports, and the clubs, and the plays at school. They both got straight A's and went to college and came out professionals. Both ate the same thing for breakfast every morning while they were being raised. One ends up gay and the other is straight. With your reasoning, this would never happen, but it does. So..... why does it?

Wait...did regulator just pose that bad Fathering causes homosexuality? Just...wow.:S
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Twin here,both of us girls and yes we're identical. Let's see. Raised the same:check. trophy mom and dad: does being sports mom in different sports count and dad is military so check, straight A's: oh crap not me, College: Check for my twin but me i just got a great job that pays me way to much(Grandfather got it for me),Ate the same breakfast:check, every morning:does most mornings count and we did switch it up a bit but usually ate the same thing.
We're both straight.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Twin here,both of us girls and yes we're identical. Let's see. Raised the same:check. trophy mom and dad: does being sports mom in different sports count and dad is military so check, straight A's: oh crap not me, College: Check for my twin but me i just got a great job that pays me way to much(Grandfather got it for me),Ate the same breakfast:check, every morning:does most mornings count and we did switch it up a bit but usually ate the same thing.
We're both straight.

I never said you couldn't have two straight twins. I'm saying you can have any kind of twin. One can become a crazy person and the other one a respected doctor somewhere despite them being raised the same and being brought up with the same morals. You guys both ended up being straight. Great. That's not because of the way you were brought up, or else we would never see a situation like the one I outlined above where one twin ends up gay and one straight.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

We're both straight.

I'm sorry; My mind drifted off at "identical". Could you repeat that?:$
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

:D:D:D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

We're both straight.

I think you're trying to disagree with him but what you've written actually supports his argument, that people can be very different (even biological twins) and yet their sexuality is a free parameter.

I'm still stuck on either/or, nurture/nature. :S

Genetic expression is obvious to anyone who has eyes. But at the same time, all a person is exposed to from the moment of conception until the moment of death is going to leave an impression on how a person thinks, believes, and lives. This could be pre-natal hormones, to an idyllic childhood, to horrors no person (grown or not) should have to encounter.

IMO, this is for all facets of life, not just sexual orientation.

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

We're both straight.

I have twin niece and nephew. Raised side by side, same circumstances, same guidance, same parents, same school, same teachers, same food, same toys, same books, same everything. One is straight and one is gay.

I'm wondering when my nephew made the choice to be straight.
Owned by Remi #?

We're both straight.

It made me cringe personally.

There are 2 of her running around :S

I'm still stuck on either/or, nurture/nature. :S

Genetic expression is obvious to anyone who has eyes. But at the same time, all a person is exposed to from the moment of conception until the moment of death is going to leave an impression on how a person thinks, believes, and lives. This could be pre-natal hormones, to an idyllic childhood, to horrors no person (grown or not) should have to encounter.

IMO, this is for all facets of life, not just sexual orientation.

If it was "nurture"

How do you reconcile gay children coming from straight households, and vice versa..straight children raised by same sex couples.

Id even suggest there are homosexuals who grew up in the same kind of environment Promise5 did...explain that one.

I don't think they are the exception, I think they are much more the rule.

People are wired to be who they are.

You can fight that wiring, but you can't change it.