mr2mk1g

Olympic "blade runner" shoots girlfriend

Really? She was THAT hot and had a brain and he splattered her?

ONE of them was batshit crazy.

Yea imagine HOW batshit crazy she must have been for him to finally not be able to take it anymore.

A chick that hot could be pretty fuckin insane 24/7 and I would deal with it as long as fun fun time kept coming.

I can understand a woman who looks like that being in the house at 4am. I'm confused on how he thought she was a burglar.

After doing a Google image search on her name, I must say he has a solid case for an insanity plea.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I can understand a woman who looks like that being in the house at 4am. I'm confused on how he thought she was a burglar.

After doing a Google image search on her name, I must say he has a solid case for an insanity plea.:S

Yup...filling HER with lead is a clear violation of the Clean Food act! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I certainly question it. Take a look at her picture. I'm sure at 4am, she looks like a 6ft 5in, 240lb guy with a baseball bat, but....nah.

In SA it would more likely be a 5ft 6in 90lb guy with a gun. (And unlikely to be blond!)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

From the movie :Blade Runner:

Rachael: May I ask you a personal question?
Deckard: Sure.
Rachael: Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
Deckard: No.
Rachael: But in your position, that is a risk.

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

A chick that hot could be pretty fuckin insane 24/7

Thats South African chicks for you, as sexy as hell, but very very high maintenance.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Police now saying that at no stage were the reports that she was confused as a burglar were from them, it's clear they seem to suspect this was no accident.

She was apparently also shot through a bathroom door. A bathroom is a weird place to be for a burglar? Surely you first try and communicate with someone on the other side of a closed door, not just fire shots and see who was behind it afterwards.

I certainly question it. Take a look at her picture. I'm sure at 4am, she looks like a 6ft 5in, 240lb guy with a baseball bat, but....nah.

In SA it would more likely be a 5ft 6in 90lb guy with a gun. (And unlikely to be blond!)

Just for the record it wasn't me;)

Glad to hear it! :D
Lucius Annaeus Seneca