beowulf

Gun Control Study

when 2016 comes around, and obama is gone...and you still have your guns....please try to become less paranoid.

And by the same token...when 2016 comes round and you are still alive because some weapon failed to jump up and shoot you,.....please try to become less paranoid.

Oh, wait...it hasn't yet happened in the entire history of mankind but you guys are still paranoid.

Yes, Yea, I know...just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

when 2016 comes around, and obama is gone...and you still have your guns....please try to become less paranoid.

And by the same token...when 2016 comes round and you are still alive because some weapon failed to jump up and shoot you,.....please try to become less paranoid.

Oh, wait...it hasn't yet happened in the entire history of mankind but you guys are still paranoid.

Yes, Yea, I know...just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.

+1
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I never claimed guns are running around killing people.....

He claimed Obama is going to take his guns.

This is the same issue with government, too many old guys. Leads to lack of reading comprehension as a whole.

Paranoid?

Maybe

Keeping an eye out?

More like it

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/21/1172661/-How-to-Ban-Guns-A-step-by-step-long-term-process
Abraham Lincoln

And the left (with Obama's lead) will lie about the numbers to push an anti Constitutional agenda

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/update-obama-claim-on-background-checks-moved-from-verdict-pending-to-2-pinocchios/2013/01/25/59caeca6-672f-11e2-85f5-a8a9228e55e7_blog.html

FRom the Washington (com)Post no less

Update: Obama claim on background checks moved from ‘verdict pending' to 2 Pinocchios
“The law already requires licensed gun dealers to run background checks, and over the last 14 years that’s kept 1.5 million of the wrong people from getting their hands on a gun. But it’s hard to enforce that law when as many as 40 percent of all gun purchases are conducted without a background check.”

Abraham Lincoln