regulator

Union supporters in michigan have anger issues

And they wonder why the hell they are no longer relevant. Unions can go F themselves...never dealt with more inept High Cost, Low Value groups in my life until leaving NASA and working in the Petro-Chemical field.

Needed a electrician to replace some light bulbs...had to wait 3 days to get a job that only took less than 5 min. to complete. These guys are nothing more than Thugs not to mention the large portions of their dues supporting one Political Party.

Any idea if the men in this video will see any jail time for assult?

>Most people would take the benefits and pocket the dues, even if minimal, as well. Good way to kill a union. Think of it this way: imagine a gas station where you can fuel up, then decide if you want to pay or not. If you and most other people choose not to pay, the station will soon close. On the other hand, if you pay but someone else doesn't, then you will be "losing" by subsidizing them. How long do you think that gas station will stay open?

Think of it this way: imagine your gas station is America where you can take and take and take and then decide if you want to make any contribution. Now on the other hand, if you make contributions but someone else doesn't, then you will be "losing" by subsidizing them. How long do you think America will stay open? Just asking the question

Now on the other hand, if you make contributions but someone else doesn't, then you will be "losing" by subsidizing them.

it seems to be S.O.P.

irony, apparently the unions are liberatarians....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Not only are they thugs

they are racist thugs

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/13/Unions-Attack-Destroy-African-American-Hot-Dog-Vendor-s-Equipment

And people try and attack the tea party:S

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Not only are they thugs

they are racist thugs

http://www.breitbart.com/...g-Vendor-s-Equipment

Yes because all union supporters in Michigan would approve of this. :S

Hmmm

I guess I am just waiting to see the main news outlets expose the racists that were there

Should I hold my breath?
Abraham Lincoln

As the link asks
Do you think the reporting would be differnt had a tea party event/member did this?

You know the answer

In the end, this demonstrates why right to work is the right thing to do
Abraham Lincoln

Hogwash. It's the bully thing to do. This wasn't voted on by "The People." It was ramrodded through by a legislature put in place by gerrymander.

It's a disgrace.

To call it "the right thing to do" isn't anywhere close to accurate.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Hogwash. It's the bully thing to do. This wasn't voted on by "The People." It was ramrodded through by a legislature put in place by gerrymander.

It's a disgrace.

Sounds like Obamacare...
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

It's a disgrace.

Sounds like Obamacare...

Except if you put it to a vote, it wins pretty much every time.

"Right to work" pretty much never does.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It's a disgrace.

You neglect to mention that the people of Michigan voted down Proposal 2 last month - which would have added collective bargaining as a right to the Michigan Constitution. Had that not occurred, no way the pendulum would have swung this way.

You sound like a Romney supporter bitching about the electoral college.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Perhaps you can educate us all on the infinate perks of unions...you know other than creating rules that exclude various people from being fired that clearly deserve it.

Oh and completely disregarding any skill, knowledge, work history, attendance, training, loyalty, or stick-to-itness you may posses in lieu of a date you started your employment.

Unions had their place and served a purpose at one point, but didn't change with the times and just tried desperately to cling to their diminishing power.

One way unions could become relevant again is to become process and procedure advocates only: get out of compensation, benefits, and employment.

We all have stupid, no value, wasteful things our companies make us do. A collective voice that would work with management to provide them better decision making data and alternatives might be something people would be willing to join. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It's a disgrace.

Wrong again
It WAS voted on by the people

In the form of a ballot initiative that would have taken right to work in the state off the table as state constitutional amendement

It went down in flames

And it had been talked about for two years

Thats ramrodded?

The only disgrace is lieing about what really happened in the state
Abraham Lincoln

It's a disgrace.

Sounds like Obamacare...

That's a big IF there, brother. No one ever had the chance to vote on it outside Congress, and even they were told "you want to read it? vote it in..." I think the people getting laid off due to the scheduled fees and increased costs (not to mention the people who just have to pay for it) wouldn't be voting for ACA. Hell, my current insurance plan for my wife and I is well more than double what I had to pay for better coverage for me and my ex...
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

It's a disgrace.

Just to support the info that this was not "ramrodded"

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/26/business/in-midwest-labor-presses-for-a-vote-to-lock-in-union-rights.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The measurse lost by around 15 points

The people have now spoken
Abraham Lincoln

It's a disgrace.

Sounds like Obamacare...

That's a big IF there, brother. No one ever had the chance to vote on it outside Congress, and even they were told "you want to read it? vote it in..." I think the people getting laid off due to the scheduled fees and increased costs (not to mention the people who just have to pay for it) wouldn't be voting for ACA. Hell, my current insurance plan for my wife and I is well more than double what I had to pay for better coverage for me and my ex...

Did you see the news where CA Blue Cross Blue Shield is going for a 20% (on average) fee increase due to Obamacare

Dem Senators are asking for waivers

Dem congress critters are now trying to delay the medical device tax that kicks in Jan 1

It is just the beginning
Abraham Lincoln

Wow, so unexpected that Fox edited out 2 seconds of video at 00:38 to make it looks like a man calmly standing there suddenly punched Crowder. They played that video repeatedly. What they edited out was that someone pushed the man to the ground. You can't tell from the full video (shown earlier on Hannity) whether Crowder did it, and likely he did not, but the man that was first assaulted obviously thought that Crowder had done it, either because he did or because he had just gotten in the mans face before he was pushed down.

Not that he should go punching anyone. Crowder was obviously there to provoke the protesters.

Whats your point? Like this was the first time a reporter was asking questions in a violent environment. By your admission it seems like by asking questions they didnt want to answer that its totally fine that union douchebag acted like a 8 year old little bitch and punched the reporter.

Whats your point? Like this was the first time a reporter was asking questions in a violent environment. By your admission it seems like by asking questions they didnt want to answer that its totally fine that union douchebag acted like a 8 year old little bitch and punched the reporter.

My point it that the douchebag got knocked to the ground, apparently thought that Crowder did it, and with some justification retaliated. And the main point, is that Fox edited the video not to show that.

My point it that the douchebag got knocked to the ground, apparently thought that Crowder did it, and with some justification retaliated. And the main point, is that Fox edited the video not to show that.

Great justification

Guess the thug should have had a gun and just shot him

It would be justified then, right?
Abraham Lincoln

The thuggery continues

Pro-Union Activist Threatens the Michigan Governor: 'We'll Be at Your Daughter's Soccer Game'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/pro-union-activist-michigan-governor-well-be-your-daughters-soccer-game_666554.html

Seen any of this on the lame stream media reports?
Abraham Lincoln