billeisele

Wheeler on Obama

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years Dr. Jack Wheeler wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informative. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. He is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler
The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Your post opens a topic I heard about a while back

The person on the radio (I dont remember who it was) was saying that if it apears Obama will loose this election, the left will throw him (Obama) under the bus. It seems that this is starting

Your post and the AP article "Who Is Obama" seems to begin the process

Now, some will ask why would the left throw Obama under the bus if he looses?

Well, the left will not allow even Obama to damage their religion
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Pure racist drivel. Since you posted this stinking turd without any comment or disclaimers of your own, I can only assume you agree with everything in there.

Republicans: Building a bridge to 1812.

Don

The piece appears somewhat dated but accurate in the description of BHO. In 2003 I received a word of knowledge predicting his rise to prominent power. He is a made man responsible to George Soros.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Pure racist drivel. Since you posted this stinking turd without any comment or disclaimers of your own, I can only assume you agree with everything in there.

Republicans: Building a bridge to 1812.

Don

if you knew anything about Wheeler you would know he is not racist, his opinions are an enlighting read that cover many subjects with remarkable clarity, some I agree with and some I don't

your reply in general is laughable, you ASSume - now that's funny, ignorant funny
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

So lets just contract that slightly:

He's criticizing Obama for his name.

He's critizing Obama for his ancestry.

He's critizing Obama for his followers.

I make that twice an idiot, once a racist and all three times a blind partisan.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

if you knew anything about Wheeler you would know he is not racist,

I know what he wrote here. It is racist.

his opinions are an enlighting read

It enlightens his racism, yeah. It says absolutely nothing about why Barack Obama is or is not a good choice for President.

if you knew anything about Wheeler you would know he is not racist

His entire piece is about race. The underlying "logic" is that identity is determined by blood line. It is a thoroughly racist piece of shit, and therefore so is the author.

... some I agree with and some I don't

Who the fuck cares if his blood line is Luo or white or Klingon? Only someone who thinks race "makes the man" would give a shit. Yet, you though the piece was insightful enough to post, in it's entirety, without any editorializing on your part. So, you now own it. Hope it's a good fit.

Don

In 2003 I received a word of knowledge ...

Was that a little bird whispering in your ear, or a squirrel pissing on your head? My money's on the latter.

Don

His entire piece is about race.

it reads more like his entire piece is about Obama trying to cash in on the race card (or at least trying to play to those with very racist views) in a very hypocritical way

but it is more fun to just call people names

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

it reads more like his entire piece is about Obama trying to cash in on the race card (or at least trying to play to those with very racist views) in a very hypocritical way

but it is more fun to just call people names

Except it wasn't anything about what Obama was doing, rather about what he (Wheeler) felt. The closest thing he came to anything factual was

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave.

First, he couldn't say the first part without redefining the term, because an American of Kenyan descent is actually African-American. As for the rest of the statement, he doesn't suggest he did one single bit of research to determine that none of Obama's ancestors were slaves, and people that DO do such research apparently disagree.

I don't care what color Obama is, or who he descended from. I thought it was neat that we got whole "first" thing out of the way, and I'll feel the same when we elect a woman, but from my perspective, that's trivia, not substance. Obviously some people's life experience leads them to a different perspective, which places more significance on it, and that's fine too.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I agree with you. But I was just turned off by GDan's knee jerk race card dealership. the level of political laziness and strawmanship lately is just painful.

For example, the public was most excited about the ad hominem exchanges from Pres Debate #2 and Joe Biden assholishness in the VP debate; but least excited about the actual facts and philosophies shared by the two candidates in Pres debates #1 and #3. The "reality TV" intellect of the normal voter is really exposed - saddening and frustrating

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

But I was just turned off by GDan's knee jerk race card dealership. the level of political laziness and strawmanship lately is just painful.

Sorry, but I though the piece too vile to deserve a point-by-point critique. I'm surprised you don't recognize (or agree) that the entire piece was an opinion based entirely on Wheeler's interpretation of Obama's race. First he goes on and on about whether Obama is white, black, Arab, or whatnot. He defines African-American (a term I personally have no use for) in a manner that specifically allows him to attack Obama based on his heritage, not on anything that Obama has ever said or stood for. In my book, making assumptions (especially negative assumptions) about someone based on nothing more than their race is, in fact, racist.

Wheeler then goes on to state that any "liberal" who supports Obama is doing so only out of a sense of "white guilt". I think it's Wheeler who is playing the race card, frankly.

Usually I find that when I write detailed point by point comments, nobody responds and it kills the thread. A while ago I wrote about all the policy issues where I disagreed with Romney's policies, and not one rebuttal was offered. I don't think that thread even got another view after that. But when I cut to the chase and call crap crap, people complain. Go figure.

I will admit to the occasional straw man argument, though. Sometimes I think it instructive, when someone posts an absolutist viewpoint, to go as far as I can in the other direction, just to show that reality (or the optimal solution) is somewhere in the middle. I did that with Lawrocket's post on "cargo cults", and I recall you complained about that too. The point was that a broad brush claim that doing anything in the expectation of future benefits is "cargo cultism" was going too far, and I think he and I quickly agreed on that.

In the case of the present post, I just called it as I actually saw it, not a straw man. You're free to explain why you didn't find it racist, or not, as you choose obviously.

Cheers,
Don

" Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah."

Nice try tho;)

I agree with you. But I was just turned off by GDan's knee jerk race card dealership. the level of political laziness and strawmanship lately is just painful.

The entire piece is about race. WTF else is there to say about it? If you've been dealt a handful of racist cards you can't just magic a different one from out of your sleeve.

I see where you get that. no problem.

I found it a bit over the top also, in 'defining Obama's race'

but then on a 2nd look, it's really about how Obama is choosing to define himself for political points and how that's not sincere when compared to reality.

I mean, when Obama defines himself by race to score points, how do you point out the hypocrisy by not level setting reality vs the image he is attempting to portray.

(with that, the piece, to me, is pointless because I get a bit tired of the name calling. I don't find it racist so much as name calling - in fact, he's calling Obama a racist, and an opportunist using racism to advance. So it's just a childish name calling of "he's a hypocrit".)

In reality, pointless. If both sides would stop trying to win games of "gotcha" coupled with who can be the most insulting and snarky - and then just talk policy and philosophy, the voters would be best served.

race is cosmetic only, color blind is a great goal - I'd love it if everyone would just stop trying to cash in on it

The entire piece is about race. WTF else is there to say about it? If you've been dealt a handful of racist cards you can't just magic a different one from out of your sleeve.

edit: (changed) Whether Wheeler is a raging racist, or the most fairminded person in the history of the world, I think there's a depth to plumb here about the article, and about what's being said. You can oversimplify and play the card, or see what unfolds. So glad everything is so "black and white" for you.

... A while ago I wrote about all the policy issues where I disagreed with Romney's policies, and not one rebuttal was offered.....

Perhaps this is because you never say in a sentence what you can say in a paragraph. You never say in a page what you can say in a volume.
If you leave the plane without a parachute, you will be fine for the rest of your life.

... A while ago I wrote about all the policy issues where I disagreed with Romney's policies, and not one rebuttal was offered. /reply]Perhaps this is because you never say in a sentence what you can say in a paragraph. You never say in a page what you can say in a volume.

or, perhaps, he put out his "opinions" in such a clear way without the typical insults and vitriol, that those opinions were respected by those that both agreed and disagreed with him. So no point in "rebutting" something usually based on subjective philosophy.

I RARELY see any posts here where people say "I understand you, I just don't agree" (Wendy and Keely are pretty decent about it, so was Nightengale. Amongst a few others)

edit: (changed) I think there's a depth to plumb here about the article, and about what's being said. You can oversimplify and play the card, or see what unfolds. So glad everything is so "black and white" for you.

Everything has depth. Very, very shallow is a depth. Quite frankly, I think your entire stance on this article is a result of your desire to always be contrary to anyone expressing a firm opinion. Seriously.

But if you can show me where Obama rejects his white half, pretends he is completely african, pretends his name isn't arabic or islamic in anyway or if you can think of any reason why his candidacy is ridiculous simply because he's not african enough then go for it.