shah269

Size Limited Beaches?

Size Limited Beaches?

So last night I was out having dinner with friends and they were just busting my chops. Due to me being a dumb ass and spending north of $1k on my cat in vet bills I haven't gone on a vacation this year and so I'm planning on a little staycation before the summer is out to one of our many NJ beaches. So my friends being the dogs that they are were recommending that I visit one of those BBW resorts....just to see how fast I would either get shot or go chubby chaser.
Funny! And would make for a great reality TV show. "Shallow Shah at the Fat Farm"

However it got us thinking, ok in the PC world we live in we have to accommodate everyone who is a minority? OK well with a good 55% of the US population overweight the healthy folks are now the minority! That's right boys! If you are in shape you are now a minority! Where is our Al Sharpton! Can I get an Amen! Let's have our million man march! And this time let's run the thing! And let's demand Size Limited Beaches!

You got it boys and girls! See if the fatties get us all bigger seats in the theaters and in the airplane we benefit. Hell more room I'll take it! But why should we suffer and feel bad when we are at the beach just because we are healthy! These tubbies are stealing our sun and causing us emotional distress! I say we form a PAC and hire some special interest folks and lobby congress to set aside half of our nations beaches for healthy in shape folks who do not bring 5lbs of potato salad to the beach and who can pull off a bikini or a square cut speedo and not have a good 5in overhang!

Who is with me on this one! Come on! Grab your apple and your running shoes and spandex pants and let's march on the hill! And while we are there let's also demand lower health insurance if we hit the gym twice a week!

And if any of you creative types can think of a snazzy name for our new political movement I would really appreciate it!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Just because you were banned from one forum, why must you shit on SC with BF material???
:|

Apparently I was banned from there for a racial slurr...what that was I have no idea and no one wants to tell me.

But, this thread is about being a minority! And as a minority in this nation we are entitled to special privileges! And I think it's about time we the silent minority of healthy folks spoke up and took charge!

How much of your insurance is going to support folks who would rather pop a pill than eat an apple? Why are you being charged full rate on a flight when you weigh 40% less than the man next to you!? And why do you have to be at a beach where you feel insecure about yourself and left out and so eat 5lbs of potato salad so that you can fit in!

If you are not overweight as it stands today you are a minority in this nation and as such you are entitled to your rights!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Wait is it even legal to do this?
Nude and topless beaches mean people are free to be nude or topless but you don't have to be right?
You just can't complain about it? Right?

Ah crap! Well sorry guys! Scrap the idea of a beach where only good looking athletic people go.....it's a no go [:/]

Sorry guys i tried...it was a good idea but....oh well....like many good ideas...it just won't work out in the end. Sorry.

Screw the beaches check this out!
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/travel/airline-legroom/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Those chubby ladies are so not going to be happy when they see this!

You need to get into cycling, and in particular, climbing mtns on a road bike. I guarantee you never see fat chicks climbing Flagstaff Mt on Sunday morning.B| What you do see are smoking hot little babes like the one in the dalmatian-print jersey who dropped me last Sunday.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think people with less than perfect bodies should be the last to throw stones at anyone for real or perceived imperfections...

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?

I know women do not want to hear this but...well here it is.
I've been all over the world. From Northern Europe to South Africa from Japan to South America.

And I've noticed one thing, despite skin color, eye color or hair type....body types deemed "attractive" is universal.

and by universal I'm talking a good 90% of. yes there are 10% or so that who have tastes that are different from the norm but as my old stats teacher would say "Jesus walked on water the rest of us will need to swim"

So yeah no matter where you go every one wants to date a Victorias Secret model and most likely looks at a + sized woman who lacked an hourglass figure and think "well she is nice"

Shah, you know you're just talking to hear posting to read yourself. SudsyFist had the same taste in women, but he didn't natter on and on and on and on and on about it.

The very number of less-than-ideal women who have boyfriends should make it clear that there are men who don't value that as highly as you do. Respect their choices, and look out for your own, without hoping that some smokin' hot babe will see your posts and say "damn -- that's the guy for me!!!"

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy
I just call them as i see them.

Sadly for us guys it's hard work!
Let me put it this way, the curves of an "athletic" women is rather easy to get. Eat well, be well and hit the gym once a week.

Do you know what it takes to get the desired "ripped" body that the ladies go ga ga for! Well we are talking 4 days at the gym a totally carb free diet god knows how much of that horrible protein shakes and so on and so on...

That or be very well off.

Or over 6ft tall.

Or have all of your hair, be ripped, well off and over 6ft tall.

Any woman who says that is not her ideal man is lying!

So you tell me who has the harder job when it comes to looking good on the beach and who would make it on it and who would not?

Funny isn't it?

So as man you kind of have a free pass to look at fatkinis and giggle or wonder "how will that handsome women going to squeeze into that seat!"

Unless there is a viable way to keep our hair, all of us be very well off and rock a 6 pack abs and be over 6ft tall?

So you tell me who has it easy and who has it hard?

I think we should have talent limited drop zones, Shah...:P

Is that like saying "But she's nice!"
he he he he

Shah, you know you're just talking to hear posting to read yourself. SudsyFist had the same taste in women, but he didn't natter on and on and on and on and on about it.

The other thing is that Sudsy talked game and also got laid...as opposed to our celibate troll here.

Well all kidding aside, in my other thread I was talking about a friends two daughters where one was only a few points away on her cholesterol from being on Lipator and the other was only a few lbs why of being at serious risk of having type II diabetes.

Well looks like the girls will be going to fat camp next summer. 23 and 18 years old and going to fat camp....do you know what the cost is per week? $2k per person per week? Total of 2 weeks 2 girls = $4k? And that's after insurance kicks in a good bit of money!

Look you may call me a dick and shallow and all kinds of names...but let me put it this way....these girls are living in a world of cognitive dissonance. On one hand their family doctor is telling the girls to lose weight or die! And on the other you have people telling them that "pretty" and "attractive" are what is inside and that being + sized is no reason to not be found attractive by society?

So what is it? I + sized ok? Or is + sized a death sentence and a great drain on society?

Call me what you will but maybe it's about time WE as a society started matching up our views and thoughts with what doctors and the experts state is healthy.

Feel free to call me shallow and feel free to say I have very high standards for what I find attractive....but let me ask you...in this society what we / add agencies find attractive, is it healthier than being + sized and about to spend the rest of your life popping pills and sucking on Mc Donald's apple pies?

Maybe it's time we put this PC crap aside and start listening to the doctors and putting some pressure on those proud dumb asses in the fatkinies. We the healthy will not subsidize their slow suicides?

http://www.nobodygoeshere.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/victorias-secret-vs-dove.jpeg

I hate to be a dick! But let's ask...of the two groups which will be visiting their doctor shortly about their blood sugar? [:/]

do you know what the cost is per week? $2k per person per week? Total of 2 weeks 2 girls = $4k?

Seriously? And you claim you're an engineer? Considering how poor your math is, it's no surprise your logic is also deficient.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

do you know what the cost is per week? $2k per person per week? Total of 2 weeks 2 girls = $4k?

Seriously? And you claim you're an engineer? Considering how poor your math is, it's no surprise your logic is also deficient.

LMAO!!!:D:D:D
Can't spell, and can't do arithmetic, either.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sorry yeah it's omg $8k...wow! $8k!
For both girls for two weeks....sigh.....wow!
When I have kids...god forbid...if they don't want to eat well I'm going to slap the shit out of them!

$8K! so they can learn how to eat well! OMG! How sad is that!

What would you could you do with $8k?

> On one hand their family doctor is telling the girls to lose weight or die! And on the
>other you have people telling them that "pretty" and "attractive" are what is inside and
>that being + sized is no reason to not be found attractive by society?

Those two have nothing to do with each other and are not opposites.

>all me what you will but maybe it's about time WE as a society started matching up
>our views and thoughts with what doctors and the experts state is healthy.

For that we've gone too far in the other direction. TV and the media portrays anorexia as the standard of beauty. This leads even normally fit women (i.e. ones with healthy median BMI's) to have self-image issues, which leads to problems with maintaining a healthy weight.

>do you know what the cost is per week? $2k per person per week? Total of 2
>weeks 2 girls = $4k?

Maybe it's time that we as a society stopped tolerating people who are mathematically inept?

$8K! so they can learn how to eat well! OMG! How sad is that!

What would you could you do with $8k?

The money would be better spent seeing a nutritionist and buying a couple bikes, gym memberships, etc. I doubt a two week crash course is going to be very effective for much besides making the parents feel better about themselves for throwing money at the problem they created.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Math? That's kindergarten arithmetic.

Dude really?
How many girls really become anorexic?
Compare that to how many chunk up!
And do the math and tell me which costs society less to deal with!

I'll give you a hint, 55% of all women in the US are considered overweight.
WE know this means they have a higher rates of diabetes and cancer not to mention a host of other very expensive to treat health problems! Such as but not limited to me gouging my eyes out!

I'm sorry I'll take a few anorexics over 55% overweight any day! It just costs me less!